Create Account

Official Magic: The Gathering Thread

Quote:Originally posted by Eggy216@Oct 23 2017, 06:03 PM

I feel like standard is in the best place it's been in a while.

Which, granted, isn't saying much.
I just hate ixalan tbh

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

Quote:Originally posted by kit@Oct 23 2017, 07:36 PM

I just hate ixalan tbh
Yeah, I haven’t had much fun in limited.

Platoon Rob Wright Battleborn

But but dinosaurs and pirates

/fanboys

[Image: CamNosreh.png]

Quote:Originally posted by kit@Oct 23 2017, 09:36 PM

I just hate ixalan tbh

That's fair. Some of the tribes were a little forced, and others just straight up suck which is unfortunate in a tribal set.

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

Quote:Originally posted by Eggy216@Oct 24 2017, 11:14 AM

That's fair. Some of the tribes were a little forced, and others just straight up suck which is unfortunate in a tribal set.
Yeah hopefully the next set in the ixalan block will bring it all together

Affiliate of:

<a href='index.php?showuser=1263' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>kit</a> https://manastack.com/deck/wb-curses

I like torturing my opponents. :D

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Zoone16@May 26 2018, 04:41 PM
<a href='index.php?showuser=1263' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>kit</a>  https://manastack.com/deck/wb-curses

I like torturing my opponents. :D
I loooove playing with curses. I might have to try this deck out at some point, or at least a variation of it.

Side not: anyone been playing arena? I’ve had it since almost the beginning and am super stoked for when the full game comes out. Especially once that means playing friends because I don’t wanna spend money on online but I’d love to play some of you fools

Affiliate of:

nerds

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

jk i'm gonna be playing arena when it comes out probs

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by kit@May 26 2018, 06:45 PM

I loooove playing with curses. I might have to try this deck out at some point, or at least a variation of it.

Side not: anyone been playing arena? I’ve had it since almost the beginning and am super stoked for when the full game comes out. Especially once that means playing friends because I don’t wanna spend money on online but I’d love to play some of you fools

1) I have an esper (wub) version of it for commander in the works too ( https://manastack.com/deck/cursed-commander ) . It'll be fun to make.

2) I have not received a key for arena. I plan on giving it a good try. But I like the social aspect of paper Magic.

Quote:Originally posted by Zoone16@May 26 2018, 06:25 PM

1) I have an esper (wub) version of it for commander in the works too ( https://manastack.com/deck/cursed-commander ) . It'll be fun to make.

2) I have not received a key for arena. I plan on giving it a good try. But I like the social aspect of paper Magic.
I like the social aspect too but unfortunately I don’t have a lot of time to go to fnm and such, and most of my friends who play don’t live very close to me. So I don’t eat much of a chance to play with my actual decks. I feel like arena was made for pretty much players in my exact situation

Who’s your commander for that? Zur?

Affiliate of:

Quote:Originally posted by kit@May 26 2018, 10:27 PM

I like the social aspect too but unfortunately I don’t have a lot of time to go to fnm and such, and most of my friends who play don’t live very close to me. So I don’t eat much of a chance to play with my actual decks. I feel like arena was made for pretty much players in my exact situation

Who’s your commander for that? Zur?

Yeah it's Zur. I don't play too often with other people in person but I do enjoy the social aspect of it from time to time. Hence why I theorycraft fun decks and not competitive decks.

Quote:Originally posted by crutch@May 26 2018, 05:56 PM
jk i'm gonna be playing arena when it comes out probs
its lit, i think itll be great for the game, bringing in a lot of new casual players

Affiliate of:

Quote:Originally posted by Zoone16@May 26 2018, 09:40 PM

Yeah it's Zur. I don't play too often with other people in person but I do enjoy the social aspect of it from time to time. Hence why I theorycraft fun decks and not competitive decks.
Im super psyched for the summer because thats when i play most in person. I work at a summer camp and a bunch of counselors bring decks, and so do some kids so its a great place to just try out some fun, not necessarily competitve decks cuz usually i can still whoop the campers with them.

like im gonna be bringing this deck this year
https://www.mtggoldfish.com/articles/budget...ern-zombie-hunt
which ive never tried but i imagine the first time i use it against campers they'll flip shit Smile)

Affiliate of:

@kit on a side note... I finally polished and finished that Zur commander deck.