Create Account

Blueberry Banananov End of Season Presser

I would like to make some monies, and would like to see some questions come my way.

Lay it on me, boys!

How do you think your second season as a member of the Chiefs has gone?

I think it's gone okay. I'm still a third liner, which stinks a lot, but I think it is for the best for me to slowly learn. Plus I think I didn't have the greatest season, with my crappy plus minus and stuff. I can do a lot better, really. Maybe next season I will make the second line? Maybe. Smile

What areas of your game would you like to improve?

I don't want to have such a bad plus minus. I'm not sure what it is that is the problem, because I think my defense is pretty good. Maybe my checking is really bad which is why I am not all that good, there. I don't really know that much about the sim other than what Bargar told me, and he said checking wasn't that much of an issue right now? So maybe I will have to change that up. Of course I still think my scoring can improve a little bit, too.

Why do you feel you post so rarely in the lr?

Hmm, I just don't get only all that often. I try to get online and do the PT things when I hear about them, but I work a lot so I tend to lose track some times. I mean I almost forgot about this thing, I just know I need the money and stuff. I am going to have to do a playoff article, I think.

What's your role going to be like for Russia in the upcoming IHF tournament?

Well looking at the lines now it seems I am going to be a second liner? So I don't know if that is good or bad. I guess good for me since I will get more ice time and score more goals. Bad just because it may mean that Russia isn't as deep as they should be? I think we are really young so we may have a couple of lean years before we are good. Plus I'm not getting as much TPE as before, so I may not become a first liner for a little while.

How do you feel about being a 3rd liner all of this season and playoffs?

I'm okay with it. I like winning games, and since we are in the playoffs obviously it was working, right? So yeah, that isn't a big deal. I hope I can be a second liner next year, though. That would be great, and I think I will be able to get a lot of points. Maybe I can get on that top 100 thing you are writing!

Do you think you will be able to make the jump to top 6 next season?

Yeah, like I said before. I think I could be a top 6 player on some other teams that aren't maybe as good on offense. Though I don't know what teams those might be. Either way, I think with the championship tasks and training I will be really really good very soon.

Have you been following your draft class? What do you think of the class so far, and where do you fit?

I followed them when I did that media thing for the three draft classes, but other than that I haven't really done a heck of a lot for each player. I know Laflamme is my winger comparable, and we are like around the same in TPE and stuff. Also Bursyuk who is on Russia with me. We have a few pretty good players who are doing well, so I think that though I haven't been looking a heck of a lot at those guys, I will be noticing them when we all start to get more ice time.

What are your projections for the playoffs?

Minnesota all the way! I don't know, I think we can win a round, and I haven't paid that much attention to the other teams in the playoffs. So, yeah.

What are the Chiefs' chances of winning it all this year?

Fifty fifty? We are still kinda raw since we missed the playoffs a bunch before I was drafted, but we have a good team and we did well at the end of the season it seems. Maybe if I get put on the second line I will be able to help lead us to a cup victory? Please?

Do you feel bad that you dropped me in fantasy and my player had a huge run to end the season?

I already told you about that, and yes I feel bad! You were really bad so I dropped you just like you said, and now your player is doing really well. Did you do that on purpose or what? :(

How do you think your second season as a member of the Chiefs has gone?

What areas of your game would you like to improve?

Why do you feel you post so rarely in the lr?

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

What's your role going to be like for Russia in the upcoming IHF tournament?

How do you feel about being a 3rd liner all of this season and playoffs?

Do you think you will be able to make the jump to top 6 next season?

Have you been following your draft class? What do you think of the class so far, and where do you fit?

What are your projections for the playoffs?

What are the Chiefs' chances of winning it all this year?

Do you feel bad that you dropped me in fantasy and my player had a huge run to end the season?

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

More questions, please. Smile

graded, if u want to do more, make new thread IMO.