Create Account

S24 SHL Entry Draft Monday, June 8 @ 8:00 PM EST

33rd overall one of the last guys drafted guess I gotta prove that is a mistake by other teams Wink

Quote:Originally posted by NoNerves@Jun 8 2015, 08:57 PM
33rd overall one of the last guys drafted guess I gotta prove that is a mistake by other teams Wink

Fak you, that's my job.

pls dnt ban me spangle dangle, I love him.

Quote:Originally posted by funny_munk@Jun 8 2015, 11:08 PM

Fak you, that's my job.

pls dnt ban me spangle dangle, I love him.
no fak u dats me

Quote:Originally posted by Falkirk@Jun 8 2015, 09:18 PM

no fak u dats me

ill remember dis spock

23rd overall, happy to join Winnipeg, but dropping so many spots from the SMJHL draft is a mega surprise, but well, 11 GM's made a mistake. A huge mistake.

Thank you everyone who put in the work to make today's draft happen. This was an unreal experience for myself and many of my friends who were in their first draft. I can tell you we were all very excited for today and it lived up. Can't wait to see everyone drafted one day on the other side in the SHL

Quote:Originally posted by Ballerstorm@Jun 9 2015, 12:16 AM
Thank you everyone who put in the work to make today's draft happen. This was an unreal experience for myself and many of my friends who were in their first draft. I can tell you we were all very excited for today and it lived up. Can't wait to see everyone drafted one day on the other side in the SHL

Randleman suckin' dick now that he got 1st ovr :lol:

Quote:Originally posted by wikiplaysgames@Jun 9 2015, 12:55 AM

Randleman suckin' dick now that he got 1st ovr :lol:

He didn't need to get taken first to do that Rolleyes

This draft has the potential to be one of the best in SHL history.

Former
SHL Head Commissioner S12ish-S27ish
GM Dragons S8 & S9 (Won cups both years)
2x GM Of The Year
5 Time Cup Winner
League MVP

Past Players
[Image: HOF2.png] D - Aidan Richan - [Image: HOF2.png] (S5 11th Overall) Dragons
[Image: HOF2.png] C - Chico Salmon - [Image: HOF2.png] (S17 1st overall)  Renegades

Current Player
D - Chico Smeb (S46)

SMJHL - Drafted 65th Overall by Raptors
SHL - Drafted 23rd Overall by Dragons

emmm McZerhl 12.pick, dafuq? Anyway, congratz all rookies.

Rage Falcons Latvia Latvia Falcons Rage
[Image: HOlloway.png]

Great night for Hamilton. The Steelhawks went from not having a first round pick, to a pair of 1sts, and turned those picks into two great prospects that fill their biggest need. Two young defensemen who can become core pieces for Hamilton alongside Nuck, Caboose, and Stropko. It's a great night for Hamilton. Welcome to the Steelhawks Brumm and Girard. Cheers

[Image: 0QGickG.png]

Riot Player Page Riot
Militia Update Page Militia

Quote:Originally posted by Leafs4ever+May 16 2015, 09:11 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1' id='QUOTE-WRAP'><tr><td>QUOTE (Leafs4ever @ May 16 2015, 09:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->
23. Jets Winnipeg Jets (via Edmonton Blizzard) - Ray Pejonis
[/b]

Steal.

<!--QuoteBegin-Leafs4ever@May 16 2015, 09:11 PM

33. Riot Seattle Riot - Tyler No Nerves
[/quote]

Snubbed very hard. Welcome to Seattle!

Winnipeg drafted one of the most rudest players in SHL. Good luck, Bastard.

[Image: 32882_s.gif]

Oliver Pettyfer / Isaac Cormier Hale / Eva Lykke Aparjode

Quote:Originally posted by Ballerstorm@May 16 2015, 02:18 PM
Sparks Lightning first overall right?