Create Account

Donations Link - *OLD*

Loving my first time here, made a donation <3

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Schultzy@May 25 2015, 12:14 AM

I hope to provide great transparency with this.

Smile)

Quote:Originally posted by wikiplaysgames@Jul 2 2016, 10:00 AM

Smile)
Sorry I thought I had posted this but I guess I didn't. I transfered the balance of $138.54 to Ragnar back in November 29th 2015 since he is the commissioner and far more active than I am. To my knowledge no further donations have been received. And this account now shows zero. (since I transfered the balance to Ragnar)

All the donations and expenses have always been listed here http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=53189&st=0 always have been and anyone can view them.

The donations were used to reimburse the simmer JackCross the cost of STHS and to pay for a major ad on Reddit. We also explored premium service from jcink and added several new features to the site since donations started being received. Could we have operated without donations? Probably. Is it easier to operate with an available budget? Absolutely.

[Image: 0QGickG.png]

Riot Player Page Riot
Militia Update Page Militia

money should have went to me tbh

[Image: SigStorm.png]
[Image: QHLWtic.png?1]
san francisco group of cats - mikael koskinen
quebec city citadelz  - mikael koskinen

Tbh, let me donate for TPE.

Quote:Originally posted by BANACKOCK@Aug 1 2016, 10:33 PM
Tbh, let me donate for TPE.
I totally agree. $20 or more donation gets you 10 TPE once a calendar year or something. It's not enough to give you a huge advantage if you want to donate but Might be enough incentive to get a few extra people donating and some extra cash for some advertising or something.

Quote:Originally posted by Kaisonious@Aug 14 2016, 03:09 PM

I totally agree. $20 or more donation gets you 10 TPE once a calendar year or something. It's not enough to give you a huge advantage if you want to donate but Might be enough incentive to get a few extra people donating and some extra cash for some advertising or something.

Yeahthat

@Carpy48, @sulovilen, and @Ragnar are signature gods
[Image: MaverickLegend.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png] [Image: zyyvIFD.png]
Dragonite