Player Page - Update Thread

Andrey Barbashev

Got to go with Andrey Barbashev

[Image: apSD6uj.gif]
[Image: leafsftw1967.gif] 

Malamutes  Stars Malamutes  Stars

Benson

[Image: bXyuiQK.png?2]
Alucard,Apr 14 2016, 03:33 PM Wrote:May the harvest be with you, young spud.
enigmatic,Aug 26 2016, 10:05 AM Wrote:Jedi could have 1 TPE and still improve any team [Image: ashamed0001.gif]
[Image: uyTKBKH.png]
[Image: jSQTZY7.png]

First ever Norwegian IIHF Goal!!
Code:
2. Team Norway , Jackson Rodgers-Tanaka 1 (Isabella Esparza-Osvaldson, Aleksander Andrezjeck) at 5:50

Special Thanks to Count Chocula for the Hugo G sig <3

Barbashev

David Benson

Looking through the stats, it has to be Andrey Barbashev.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]
ShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUk
Player Page || Update Page

Quote:Originally posted by Bün@May 25 2015, 06:44 PM
Ragnar rigging this and deleted the poll when he saw Ogorodnikov was going to win. I don't care if I win or if I should win but that is actually the definition of rigging Smile)

Except obviously it wasn't SMJHL players voting for you. It was your boys in Texas, and if it wasn't and those were legit votes, then you'll just get them back, since I sent out a mass PM about this thread. You know I have nothing against you.

Plus you had four votes. Definitely doesn't mean you were going to win. Just means Hallsy, Byrde, 44 and BBP found this thread before anybody else.*

*Hypothetical, yet still in the realm of possibility.

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

Quote:Originally posted by Bün@May 25 2015, 07:44 PM
Ragnar rigging this and deleted the poll when he saw Ogorodnikov was going to win. I don't care if I win or if I should win but that is actually the definition of rigging Smile)

No it's not rigging. This method allows accountability of who votes for you, instead of having someone get all of their friends to vote for them and win an award they shouldnt win, or cause a shitstorm.

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

Barbashev no question.

Quote:Originally posted by Ragnar#sweg( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)@May 25 2015, 06:24 PM

Except obviously it wasn't SMJHL players voting for you. It was your boys in Texas, and if it wasn't and those were legit votes, then you'll just get them back, since I sent out a mass PM about this thread. You know I have nothing against you.

Plus you had four votes. Definitely doesn't mean you were going to win. Just means Hallsy, Byrde, 44 and BBP found this thread before anybody else.
Blink

I wasn't on and didn't vote lol..

with that being said

Andrey Barbashev

Akashi SixNine Jr. Updates

Andrey Barbashev

Quote:Originally posted by FourFour@May 25 2015, 07:31 PM

Blink

I wasn't on and didn't vote lol..

with that being said

Andrey Barbashev

It was more of a hypothetical situation.

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

too many russians to decide from but got to go with Barbashev. Putting up 65 pts is mad impressive.

[Image: pnI7R5r.png]

Andrey Barbashev.

Can someone give me one vote though just to put me on the board?

[Image: DIsmdUx.png]