Create Account

[OLD] Welcome to the League Survey PT

1) How did you find us?
My husband Jearim

2) Is the the site easy to navigate as a newcomer?
For the most part, with a little help, yes

3) Did you have any trouble creating your player?
A little bit, overall( once again, with a little help) not to hard

4) Did you use the video/written tutorial when creating your player? If yes, did it help?
No, My husband helped

5) What would you like to do while waiting for the SMJHL Draft?(Example: Prospect Tournament)
nothing lol

6) Give us one suggestion to make this site easier on new members.
Nothing I can think of

[Image: wr69jpx.jpg]
raiders Renegades

1) How did you find us?
I was referred by Marley.

Somewhat, still finding my way but sort of getting the hang of it.

Nope.

4) Did you use the video/written tutorial when creating your player? If yes, did it help?
Yes and yes.

5) What would you like to do while waiting for the SMJHL Draft?(Example: Prospect Tournament)
Prospect tournament would be awesome, amateur try outs?

Just keep it simple and easy to find.

[Image: f7IGJw3.png]
[Image: UFYQyLU.png]

1) How did you find us?

Recruitment post in r/EA_NHL

Eh, it wasn't the easiest site I've ever navigated for the first time. But it's getting easier the more I explore it and things are making more sense.

Nope

I used the written tutorial. It certainly helped, albeit the jumping from thread to thread was a little confusing. Still, very helpful writeup.

Just like the example says, the prospect tournament is a nice little way to jump into the simulation while waiting for the real show to begin.

With the new bank, the tutorial could use a bit of an update. The instructions were how to use the old banking system, so that threw me through a bit of a loop at first.

[Image: DrbPYHV.png] [Image: UDyqktK.png]

1) How did you find us?
Reddit. From the post in r/rangers

Yes.

No. The Create a player form is very easy.

Yes. They both were very helpful.

Prospect Tournament sounds fun.

The video doesn't have the new banking in it I don't think. Very minor thing but that's about it.

[Image: flickerstrikemeta.gif]
[Image: Rq2Dtaw.png][Image: PPpK5xb.png][Image: gs89eGV.png]
Image by @BDonini

1) How did you find us?
On reddit on the EA NHL thread

It takes a little bit to get used to if your'e not used to forums. Also a little tough to use on iPhones

Nope, very straightforward!

Yes I did! It was much needed!

I like the Prospect Showcase and media options for newcomers to earn TPE

Can't think of any, it just takes time to get used to!

1) How did you find us?
EA NHL Reddit

I'm on PC and its pretty smooth for me.

I think I got it right, the tutorial was well explained!

Just the written one!

Earn some TPE and, yeah a Prospect tourney sounds neat as well!

The only thing I could think to add would be some sort of change to updating, so its streamlined like the bank accounts, but i'm positive that is much easier said than done. I'm just poor at math so anything to avoid crunching the numbers :D
(This post was last modified: 06-09-2019, 10:56 AM by HeatSiecker.)

1) How did you find us?
Reddit Post made by Eggy!

No I wouldn't say easy. Its a pretty deep website so and much of it looks similar (imo), so it takes a bit of getting used to. I was also pretty confused as to how to get to my bank when I first came around.

I did have a little bit of trouble. But I was using Internet Explorer so I take full responsibility for that. But seriously, the admins and community were great about figuring it out quickly and getting me going

I used the written tutorial and it was helpful.

Prospect Tournament, and building TPE and Cash

A more defined link to the bank ( Or so I thought at the time) [/code]

[Image: vJYEVOX.png]

05-26-2015, 09:30 PMBigTittySmitty Wrote:
Code:
[b]1) How did you find us?[/b]
Through r/rangers and r/eanhl

[b]2) Is the the site easy to navigate as a newcomer?[/b]
Yes it's all organized extremely well finding my way around pretty well.

[b]3) Did you have any trouble creating your player?[/b]
None at all was pretty simple and just followed the guide to make it.

[b]4) Did you use the video/written tutorial when creating your player? If yes, did it help? [/b]
Yes the written one and it did help very much thank you.

[b]5) What would you like to do while waiting for the SMJHL Draft?(Example: Prospect Tournament)[/b]
I've been looking at the prospect tournament and it was fun to follow. Even scored an OT winner which I was pumped about.

[b]6) Give us one suggestion to make this site easier on new members.[/b]
Maybe have the SMJHL stuff pop up before the SHL stuff for new members so they can see more of the SMJHL stuff as that is what they will primarily need to use.

[Image: FdGZwEX.png]

1) How did you find us?

EA NHL subreddit

Somewhat

Not ay all

No.

I'm already on the Vancouver Whalers.

I don't know, to be honest.

1) How did you find us? Friend

2) Is the the site easy to navigate as a newcomer? There are a ton of different sections, kind of messy. Even with help from my friend I'm still kind of lost at times. Some clean up/better organization would be nice.

3) Did you have any trouble creating your player? No

4) Did you use the video/written tutorial when creating your player? If yes, did it help? No

5) What would you like to do while waiting for the SMJHL Draft?(Example: Prospect Tournament) Maybe have more tasks/jobs to do? I'm not too sure.

6) Give us one suggestion to make this site easier on new members. [b]Some clean up/better organization would be nice.[/b]

Anthony Archer - S49 12th Overall
1x IIHF Silver Medalist (S51)
2x WJC Gold Medalist (S48, S49)
2x Four Star Cup Finalist (S48, S50)
SMJHL: 42G 40A 82P 304HIT // SHL: 17G 17A 34P 326HIT

[Image: AA42.png]

1) How did you find us?
Googled "simulation hockey league"

It's not super tough but it is kind of confusing at first.

No, that was a great experience.

I did not.

I am not eligible for the draft; Free agent.

I don't really have one as of yet, but I love how open and friendly most people are.

[Image: KIHXpPg.png]
[Image: det.png]

[Image: pxO2PYw.png] [Image: q95r3bg.png]

1) How did you find us?
Mutual friend from a different forum

Not easy, just takes a little getting used to

b]3) Did you have any trouble creating your player?[/b]
At first yes but after reading over and over I finally figured it out

Used the written tutorial and it helped

Train

Something about copying links as a new member confused me but you cant really do a whole lot about it. Everything is pretty much on point!

Platoon RAIYA Platoon RABINOV Platoon
(This post was last modified: 06-15-2019, 03:14 PM by Gooner51.)

1) How did you find us?
Reddit

Not the easiest thing in the world, but didn't take too long to figure out the basics

Nope, that part was super simple

Only used the written one, yes it was clear and helpful

Prospect tournament would be cool

Maybe put the rookie tutorial stuff at the very top of the home page

[Image: MagoonFalcs.png]
[Image: yOIO9aV.png]

1) How did you find us?
From StamkosFan on the SBA forum

For the most part

Nope

Yes, it was very helpful

A prospect Tournament sounds awesome 

Not really, everything is sorted in a way that's easy to find

[Image: DrbPYHV.png]   [Image: B4x6AQm.png]
Scarecrows Russia Wolfpack

Rest In Peace Dangel

1st SHL Goal - S52 Game 1 vs Tampa 3. New England Wolfpack , Jakub Bruchevski 1 (Eko Van Otter 1, Delver Fudgeson 2) at 8:10

Scarecrows Platoon Russia

[Image: F4iUWyS.png]

1) How did you find us?
Jepox introduced me to the league when the SLL folded.

It can be a bit overwhelming, especially to someone completely new to sim leagues. Additionally, some of the how-to's seem a little dated or contradictory. All in all, however, I think the site is pretty easy to figure out.

The only issue I had, which is probably just a glitch in the matrix, was that I never received an activation code when I registered so I couldn't actually create a player until someone approved my account.

I definitely used the written tutorial for creating a player. It helped a ton. It was easy to follow and made things a little simpler. The only addition that I'd make to it is descriptions of player builds (eg- offensive defenseman vice two-way, etc).

NA for me. I was picked up as a free agent since I created before the trade deadline.

The outreach is phenomenal but it can be a little overwhelming at first. I know it could be a double edged sword but maybe limit contact outside of the rookie mentors for the first 3 days or something so rookies can create, ask questions of the mentors and not get overloaded too quickly. I created a player and within minutes I was being hit left and right by PMs and on discord with welcomes, offers of assistance and team descriptions. Again, everyone was awesome and lots of positive interaction but it can be a little overwhelming at first.

WolfpackBlizzardRaptors  raiders Switzerland  FINN RHYS  Switzerland raiders Raptors Blizzard Wolfpack

[Image: hockey__27674.1518661372.1000.1200.jpg?c=2]

[Image: iOjAcRd.gif]