Create Account

Mantha & Wind's super awesome adventure! yay!

The sun is setting across the skyline of a cozy little outskirts town. Lush green forests surround rustic old buildings as far as the eye can see in what looks like something out of the start of a movie. Rookie SMJHLers Anthony Mantha and Robb Wind are walking carelessly and enjoying the peaceful scenery of the area.
"Oh. My. God. Anthony you're like, going to be drafteddddd so soon" Robb exclaims emphasising the "D"'s
Mantha starts waving his hands towards his eyes "Jesus Robbert Don't say that! I just get so excited that I want to cry stopppp it"
"But it's so exciting! Do you have any idea what you're going to wear yet?! What about your hair? Oh my god I'm thinking fashionable yet simple hmm?"
"Yes yes yes yes yes I have the PERFECT shirt picked o-" Mantha's sentance is cut off as a white van comes racing up beside them. The door flies open and four men with ski masks jump out. Two of the men grab Mantha and shove him into the van and the other two grab Wind and push him in behind Mantha.
"GET IN THE FUCKING VAN YOU PIECE OF SHIT!" yells one of the guys as they shove Wind and Mantha into the van. Mantha starts to cry while Wind starts screaming about how he'll never live to be famous now
The van squeals off and the two boys have no idea what is going on.
"What do you want from us?" Wind asks which is followed by a smack in the back of his head from the fattest of the masked men. One of the guys sits in front of them and takes out a coin.
"Listen up, this here was my grandpas lucky coin. See, one side was all burned in a fire, and the other side is perfect. I'm gonna flip it, if it lands on the good side you got nothing to worry about, but if it lands on the burned side - One of the other masked men cuts in
"What the fuck are you doing with that coin Randers?!"
"Brummer! You're not supposed to say our names! Code names only! I'm Python!"
The one called Brummer shakes his head
"What. The fuck, you moron, are you doing with that coin?"
"Y'know! the two face thing from Batman! Now you ruined it!" The man called Randers snaps back.
"Guess we don't need these masks anymore" Brummer says as he takes off his mask. The other 4 follow his lead, including the driver.
"Wait, I know you guys.." Mantha realizes "Patrick Brumm, Randy Randleman, Brandon Girard, Mitchell Dambach, and Richie D'Amour is driving right?"
"Congratulations smart guy" Girard replies sarcastically "Have a sticker"
"OK, so why did you grab us?" Asks Wind
"I noticed you guys were trying to be the big fish in the rookie pond this season-" Pipes up Dambach "-and we thought you pussies were too soft for that, so we decided to scare the shit out of you and toughen you up"
"Yeah and now you're gonna get it!" A voice from the front calls out
"Shut up Richie, just drive the fucking van" Brumm snaps as Richie turns back to the road looking defeated
"Listen, whatever your plans were tonight boys, they're done. You're coming out Wolfpack style" Dambach concludes
Randy pulls something out of his pocket. Wind can't tell what it is but its the size of Randy's fist and in a plastic bag.
"So first-" Randy begins before Girard cuts him off
"NO RANDY! No coke tonight!"
"Eh, speak for yourself" Brumm chuckles as he and Randy turn towards the back of the van while Girard and Dambach exchange a disappointed look
"Alright Richie, this night is fucked, lets just hit the strip club" Girard says towards the front
"Oh, but you guys my mom said I need to be in bed by 11:30 tonight!" Mantha says in a panic
Dambach laughs as he puts his hand on Mantha's shoulder
"Kid, we got Brandon Girard with us here. He has a magical way with hockey mom's. I don't think that curfew is going to be a problem tonight-" Dambach says as he selects "Mommy" in Mantha's phone and hands it to Girard "-But you might wanna find somewhere else to sleep tonight"

- Mitchell Dambach found his own bed at 6am the next morning after spending 2 hours walking the wrong way home from the club before realizing where he was going.

- Brandon Girard left the club earlier than the rest of the guys and did indeed find his way to Ms. Mantha where he kept her up all night

- Richie D'Amour tried to drive home wasted beyond comprehension and ended up with the van on its side in a large field in the middle of nowhere. He ended up passing out in the drivers seat and when he woke up he coulnd't figure out how to undo the buckle and ended up sleeping there the rest of the night.

- Patrick Brumm and Randy Randleman hit the club in a coke filled fury looking to fight the biggest guy they could find. Brumm decided to pick a fight with a bouncer and Randy thought it would be a good idea to try and kneecap him while he had Brumm in a choke hold. Both men are currently in lockup waiting for their lawyers.

- Robb Wind got a lap dance from two girls at the same time and paid for it with the money that fell out of Randy's wallet as he got arrested. Wind tried to take the strippers home but was promptly rejected by them. He ended his night in the arms of a hooker missing a tooth named "Violet"

- And our dear friend Anthony Mantha finally learned what it's means to be a man. Mitchell Dambach set him up with a nice call girl to end his night and luckily for him even arranged a hotel room where he didn't have to try to sleep through Girard railing his mom.

1011 words

haha

fuck

Cheers good luck at the draft kids, you have a lot to live up to

shoot yourself Smile

Quote:Originally posted by NovaRC@May 30 2015, 10:58 AM
shoot yourself Smile

Lmao best response ever

[Image: sarcastic-clapping-captain-picard.gif]

[Image: giphy.gif]
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]
ShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUk
Player Page || Update Page

Quote:Originally posted by NovaRC@May 30 2015, 06:58 AM
shoot yourself Smile
I would try but I'd probably miss. Look at my goal totals.