Create Account

NOW HIRING: Vancouver Whalers head GM

Quote:Originally posted by TheNextGreatOne@Jun 4 2015, 07:09 PM

nope, never heard of that.  :ph34r:

Sure, sure Rolleyes

Quote:Originally posted by 701@Jun 4 2015, 02:57 PM
If someone who isn't Whalers alum gets this, I'll riot.

Especially someone like Kit who constantly bashed the team when he was in the SMJHL.

I'm not applying, but hope one of my fellow whalers alum get the job.
Whalers  Whalers  Whalers  Whalers
Where did I constantly bash the whalers?

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

Quote:Originally posted by Å atan@Jun 4 2015, 06:08 PM

Tigers? :lol:

too copy-cat ish ... maybe Medicine Hat Sound Tigers? How does that work? Most importantly what is a Sound Tiger? Smile)

C - Kenji Yoshimura  Panthers Kenji Yoshimura Updates Panthers
[Image: BigTittySmitty5.gif]

Code:
Credit to Wasty and Steelhead for the sigs - thanks dudes!

I'm a Whalers alumni of 1 season and #IM4DAMOUR

:lol:

Quote:Originally posted by BigTittySmitty@Jun 4 2015, 07:14 PM

too copy-cat ish ... maybe Medicine Hat Sound Tigers? How does that work? Most importantly what is a Sound Tiger? Smile)

This is the best I've got

<object width="460" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SkFx45lxlvA"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SkFx45lxlvA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="460" height="315"></embed></object>

Quote:Originally posted by Mac@Jun 4 2015, 06:37 PM

Do you try to be an unlikable douchebag or does that just come naturally with your posting?

Serious question, given FourFours survey, you think you'd be a bit better GM and try to give your team a better image before calling out others on their ability.
lol

[Image: 336.jpg]

Quote:Originally posted by Mac@Jun 4 2015, 05:07 PM

Do you try to be an unlikable douchebag or does that just come naturally with your posting?

Serious question, given FourFours survey, you think you'd be a bit better GM and try to give your team a better image before calling out others on their ability.
Smile)

What was it?

"Arrogant from the GMs down"

Real nice thing to have said about your team prior to the largest draft in league history. Be real proud of that, bro.

Cheers

[Image: CamNosreh.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Mac@Jun 4 2015, 07:17 PM
What was it?

Real nice thing to have said about your team prior to the largest draft in league history. Be real proud of that, bro.

Cheers
Smile)

[Image: 336.jpg]

Quote:Originally posted by Wolfpack Are My Fav@Jun 4 2015, 04:12 PM

Where did I constantly bash the whalers?
We went over this, and found out I was right.

Though it wasn't actual hate, he still had bashing moments 😂

Put our petty feud aside for a second.

Partlow, You are a General Manager, the site has become much more professional in the last while due to a lot of work put in by a lot of dedicated people.

If I were still GM of a team and a total of 0/50 people polled (including rookies) said nothing good about me, my co-GM or my team in general, I'd be pretty concerned and working to change that view instead of reinforcing it.

As a Head GM, that decision is entirely up to you. Just remember, this site isn't like it used to be. You act like an ass, A LOT of people are going to see it and A LOT of first impressions are going to be made.

You could be working on changing them, but instead are here providing nothing to the league by showing off why people don't have anything good to say about Texas.

Quote:Originally posted by Mac@Jun 4 2015, 05:47 PM
What was it?

Cheers
lol

Quote:Originally posted by Mac@Jun 4 2015, 06:15 PM
Put our petty feud aside for a second.

Partlow, You are a General Manager, the site has become much more professional in the last while due to a lot of work put in by a lot of dedicated people.

If I were still&nbsp; GM of a team and a total of 0/50 people polled (including rookies) said nothing good about me, my co-GM or my team in general, I'd be pretty concerned and working to change that view instead of reinforcing it.

As a Head GM, that decision is entirely up to you. Just remember, this site isn't like it used to be. You act like an ass, A LOT of people are going to see it and A LOT of first impressions are going to be made.

You could be working on changing them, but instead are here providing nothing to the league by showing off why people don't have anything good to say about Texas.
tl;dr

Quote:Originally posted by #NoBradyNoBanner@Jun 4 2015, 08:17 PM

tl;dr

Rest my case.

the day i take GM advice from MAC is the day i go inactive

thought you guys were starting Cyan Winters?!?!?!