Create Account

Taylor's Fiancee comes in to the SHL

Well its offical my fiancee has started her career in the SHL as a goalie. Right now she wants to answer some questions but is also writing a long ass article so she can get that double money bonus first. So she will answer the questions here.
DO NOT GRADE
Quote:Originally posted by mpc+Jun 6 2015, 04:06 AM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1' id='QUOTE-WRAP'><tr><td>QUOTE (mpc @ Jun 6 2015, 04:06 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->

The Seattle Riot have been known for their woman-based rosters in the past, with many female members eventually ending up on the Riot for one reason or another. Do you plan on continuing the tradition?

Also, hi Smile[/b]
Cynthia: The Seattle Riot hmmmm. I'll keep it in my mind, although I've been told by Patrick that you get drafted to the SMJHL first no? But once I get drafted to the SHL, I'll for sure think about going there!

<!--QuoteBegin-R+-@Jun 6 2015, 03:32 AM
Are you playing a female in the league ?

Will you cry when you get dambashed
[/quote]
Cynthia: Yes I am playing as a female in the league, if you want to say anything about no playing with girls, well that is sore loser talk Wink
Editor's note: Yeah she's really competitive! A little scary at times if do say so myself

Cynthia: Is Dambashed another way of saying Chris Kreidered? If so preferably not

All-time New England Wolfpack scorer
[Image: Derisraka.png]
[Image: 38718_s.png]
[Image: rW2c4Vz.png][Image: B4x6AQm.png]
[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Hi everyone <3

[Image: ne80va.png]
[Image: cynthia.png]

Thanks to Enigmatic and Crutch for the beautiful signatures
[Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png]

why?

im leaving it that open ended, write as much as you want about whatever you think that signifies Tongue

[Image: NyUD4Ch.jpg]
[Image: 95lCCDx.png]

[Image: iXI1ET6.png]

Are you playing a female in the league ?

Will you cry when you get dambashed

Quote:Originally posted by Cynthia@Jun 6 2015, 01:17 AM
Hi everyone <3

The Seattle Riot have been known for their woman-based rosters in the past, with many female members eventually ending up on the Riot for one reason or another. Do you plan on continuing the tradition?

Also, hi Smile

mpc is Seattle's #1 bitch

Quote:Originally posted by mpc@Jun 6 2015, 06:06 AM

Also, hi Smile
lmao wtf

Quote:Originally posted by Carl@Jun 6 2015, 10:21 AM

lmao wtf

Clard doesn't really know how to talk to ladies.

Also I am assuming you chose goalie after Taylor said you were good at .....

Stopping the puck

Welcome to the league. No real question it is nice to have another lady in the league.

[Image: Ak8rQKy.png?width=675&height=375]
Sig by Lazyeye
[Image: image.png?width=600&height=300]
Sig by DaBoot
Knights Timber pride

Quote:Originally posted by R+-@Jun 6 2015, 03:32 AM
dambashed

:lol:

That is fucking gold