Create Account

Post Game Interview #4: McLaren Nasher two more wins for the Stingrays!!

Interview Hello everyone! We are here with McLaren Nasher after two more victories for the Stingrays, the first game was a 5 to 3 win over the outlaws, the second one was a 5 to 2 win over the Outlaws, McLaren, what happened with your offense as it exploded with ten goals in two games?

Nasher: I don't know, we have some great offensive guys on the team, we were making great passes and our shot selection and placement was great.

Interview McLaren, you scored two more goals, one in each of the past two games, how much does it help your confidence scoring those goals?

Nasher: It helps my confidence a ton, I am here to show that I can score, and that's what I am doing, i'm starting to heat up, with a lot of help from my line mates, of course.

Interview McLaren, your team is first in the league through five games, and you have no regulation losses yet, why is your team so good?

Nasher: We just have such a good team all around, we can do it all, offense, defense, physical, speed, every play style you can think of.

Interview McLaren, you say you are a goal scorer, and you are tied for first in goals this tournament so far, but you are tied with one of your teammates as well, what do you think of Bastien Salabanzi and his performance so far?

Nasher: MVP of the team, no doubts in my mind, he has been so good for us.

Interview Anything else to say McLaren?

Nasher: Being first in the league feels good, but we need to keep our heads up and not let it get to ourselves, can't be overconfident with all these great teams and players we are up against.

(Words: 298)