Create Account

S24 Regina Force Combine

<div align="center">[Image: O1TgXTJ.png]</div>

:force: :force: :force: This is open to all SMJHL S24 Draft eligible players. You will receive 1 tpe for each team's combine you complete. :force: :force: :force:

1) How would you best describe your player?

2)What is your favourite NHL team?

3)What NHL player would you compare your player too?

4)What are your players strengths on the ice?

5)What are your players strengths off the ice?

6)What do you want to work on as a player?

7)Please provide link to your player page

8)How active do you plan on being on a scale of 1-10(10 being most active)

9)Will you be an active presence in our locker room?

10)What are your individual goals for the upcoming season and how can I go about helping you achieve them?

11)We are very proud of our Alumni in the SHL and we encourage them to join us in our locker room as often as they can as we believe it bring a sense of Unity to the Teams we have iced. Are you willing to keep in touch with the team even when you have left the Team? How to you plan on remaining involved ?

12)Are you planning on going to the SHL after one season or do you plan on staying in Juniors a couple of seasons?

13)Why are you interested in becoming a member of the Force?

14)What other prospect would you most like to play with?

15)Are you planning on doing all the PT to improve your player?

16) What sets your player apart from everyone else in the draft class?

17)What is your favourite TV Show?

18)What is your favourite food?

19)What is an unusual skill you possess?

20)what are your favourite Games?

21)On a scale of 1-6 with 1 being the highest, how interested are you in playing for the Force ?

S52 "A" Alternate Captain of the Calgary Dragons
"GM" - Former Prince George Firebirds and Regina Force General Manager
"C" - Former Captain of the Halifax Raiders
S48 Brandon Holmes Trophy Recipient - Top Defensive Forward

FirebirdsScarecrowsraiders - TimberGrizzliesArmadaCanadaDragonsBlizzardStars - PlatoonSpecters
Davos Otasrob Player Page
Davos Otasrob Player Updates

Russian

Vancouver Canucks

Sergei BOBROVSKY

Saving Pucks

Saving Babes

Making a goalie with a solid style, and good rebound control

Nikita Nevzorov, G

Yes

10)What are your individual goals for the upcoming season and how can I go about helping you achieve them?

Backstopping the team to wins and Championships. And by not fucking up

11)We are very proud of our Alumni in the SHL and we encourage them to join us in our locker room as often as they can as we believe it bring a sense of Unity to the Teams we have iced. Are you willing to keep in touch with the team even when you have left the Team? How to you plan on remaining involved ?

Yes, afterwards I will be very vocal. This was important to me as GM too

12)Are you planning on going to the SHL after one season or do you plan on staying in Juniors a couple of seasons?

I'm goalie, so one or two more

Penis logo

All v. me imo

Yes

I have had two very successful players with multiple SMJHL awards to their names

Pizza

Community

I can play guitar with my farts

Fart guitar

21)On a scale of 1-6 with 1 being the highest, how interested are you in playing for Regina ?

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

Passing maestro with good to great physical traits.

Flyers

Ron Francis / Henrik Sedin

He's the best raw passer in this year's draft, and he's improving his physical skills steadily too. He'll be there to set players up and make them better.

He's active, driven, wants to win, feels he's the best and will do his best to become the best. He makes a killer penguin-stew too, just don't ask where he got the penguins from.

Get physical skills up to snuff (80/85), then focus either on the defensive end, or perhaps become more gifted actually scoring. It's on the fence, GM's are free to guide me on it.

Profile: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=52830
Updates: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=52909

9, I will do every Point Task I can do, I currently have enough money for over a season of WC-training, but I will do more to keep that number high.

Yes, I will try to be as active as can be, as long as i'm not double posting because nobody else is being active...

I want to become better, I don't see myself getting into the SHL immediately because that has become a huge rarity nowadays, so I will focus on improving my game first and foremost, Regina will see this as a long-term deal and if they draft and transact smartly, they can build a winning team.

It all depends on how active the team stays really, same with the earlier LR question. If the locker room is active, I will try to stay active even when i've moved on to the SHL in a few seasons.
One man doesn't make a locker room, you gotta find more than just me to get a locker room started.

I don't see it happening in the current SHL enviroment, teams have too much great players on roster and they have little use for one-and-done SMJHL players anymore. IF the SHL team wants me to play, I won't refuse them, but I don't see that happening, so you can expect me to be a multi-season player almost certainly.

The team had a shit year, everyone knows it. But when you've reached the bottom the only way is up, and I feel i'm worth a high draft pick to be part of that rebuilding.

Probably Evandrus Jesster, Thong Bonerstorm, and a few more.

Do bears shit in the wood? Why wouldn't I try to do every PT, I'm not planning on being average.

Best passer in the draft bar none, a good center from the get go, the best center if you can find scoring wingers which he can play off of.

The Wire, AOS, The Shield

Pizza, Shawarma, Sushi, Lasagna, Yokisabi... I'm a food guy.

Not really unusual, but I can set up an entire network infrastructure in a months time... If Regina needs a new datacenter, i'm your guy...

Football Manager, Eastside Hockey Manager, TEW/EWR, Europa Universalis, Project CARS, Witcher 3, Payday 2, NBA 2K15, Borderlands, Fast Break Basketball.

The list goes on, so i'll keep it at that...

21)On a scale of 1-6 with 1 being the highest, how interested are you in playing for Regina ?

1, let's be honest, Regina will get a high pick and I feel I am a high pick. Pick me.

That guy who does things on skates that people like and doesn't afraid of no one.

I like hockey, used to be a Wings fan but now I'll watch anyone

I have no idea I'm kind of winging it here.

Score ALL the goals

Stunning good looks

Scoring and winning.

Here ya go

Wink also yes.

Be a productive member of wherever I end up. Feel free to tell me how to do that.

Sure, especially if you guys aren't douches.

Think it might take a few seasons to build a player for the SHL

For the bitches.

I really do hate most of them.

As much as I can

Very high endurance to sure up the scoring and passing all game. Also stunning good looks.

Entouage

Pizza

I once killed a boy with a Fender guitar

Fallout, Skyrim, Cribbage.

21)On a scale of 1-6 with 1 being the highest, how interested are you in playing for the Force ?

B-

1) How would you best describe your player? A playmarker that can out skate the opponents

2)What is your favourite NHL team? The Rew Wings

3)What NHL player would you compare your player too? Darren Helm

4)What are your players strengths on the ice? He's quick and can make great plays

5)What are your players strengths off the ice? He is a good leader

6)What do you want to work on as a player? My defense side of the game

7)Please provide link to your player page here

8)How active do you plan on being on a scale of 1-10(10 being most active) 7

9)Will you be an active presence in our locker room?yes

10)What are your individual goals for the upcoming season and how can I go about helping you achieve them? Want to develop, which would be just letting me play in games.

11)We are very proud of our Alumni in the SHL and we encourage them to join us in our locker room as often as they can as we believe it bring a sense of Unity to the Teams we have iced. Are you willing to keep in touch with the team even when you have left the Team? How to you plan on remaining involved ? I would

12)Are you planning on going to the SHL after one season or do you plan on staying in Juniors a couple of seasons? Whatever is best for my development

13)Why are you interested in becoming a member of the Force? Because i believe it could help my development

14)What other prospect would you most like to play with? Who ever could score from my passes

15)Are you planning on doing all the PT to improve your player?yes

16) What sets your player apart from everyone else in the draft class? I'm a great play maker on the wing

17)What is your favourite TV Show? The Flash

18)What is your favourite food? Pizza

19)What is an unusual skill you possess? Not unusual but i know i couple different languages

20)what are your favourite Games? Civ 5, Xcom, and the Super Smash Bros

21)On a scale of 1-6 with 1 being the highest, how interested are you in playing for the Force ? 4

A high scoring defenseman who will contribute both by breaking up plays, and setting them up himself.

Buffalo Sabres

3)What NHL player would you compare your player to?

Erik Karlsson.

His ability to set up plays is definitely his biggest strength. He'll rack up a lot of assists, both as a result of passing to teammates and by point shots leading to tapped in rebounds.

A friendly face, always willing to talk to anyone. It's important that everyone's friends with one another, and Clayton knows this.

The biggest thing I plan to work on next is my passing, followed by my defense. On the whole, I want to be a strong puck moving defenseman, and I think the biggest thing right now is to beef up my passing abilities.

Player Page
Update Page

I'd give myself a 10. After how much fun I've had with the prospect tournament, I see myself being very active in the future.

Definitely! I want to make a ton of friends on the team, and being active in the locker room is the best way to achieve that.

I want to try to pick up as many assists as possible. I like knowing that I was able to help out my teammates in achieving their goals as well. All the help I need would be to draft me, and then play me! :lol:

I definitely plan to keep in touch with the team after retirement. I'll stay involved by actively reaching out to the new players who come in to the organization and telling them about my experiences, and encouraging them to keep getting better.

I plan on staying in juniors for a few seasons. I want to make sure I'm the best player I can be when I finally move up into the SHL.

I've heard the most about the Force, and it's all been positive. You guys sound like a fun, strong organization and I'd love to be a part of it.

Hoover and Fleming would be my top two choices to play with. It's been great getting to know them during the prospect tournament as members of the Lions.

Of course! I want to be the best player I can be, and completing all the PT is the best way to do so.

I'm a high scoring defenseman who will still come back and play a defensive role by blocking shots and breaking up plays. I'm strong at both ends of the ice, and will provide huge help no matter where on the ice I am.

Seinfeld.

There's this donut shop near me that makes the best donuts ever, and their Vanilla Cream is my favourite.

Hmmm...well I once played the piano while wearing a Darth Vader mask I couldn't see out of, does that count?

20)What are your favourite Games?

League of Legends is the one I play most often. I'd probably cite Portal 2 as my favorite game every though.

1. This would be my top choice.

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

I am a playmaking winger, with excellent passing, skating, and puck handling skills who is going to focus on setting other people up for goals.

Buffalo Sabres

Nicklas Backstrom

My passing will always be my greatest skill. I will be able to set up the more offensively inclined players on our team with perfect passes for easy goals. I will be able to get into the prime scoring positions using my skating and my puck handling. I am also steadily improving my physicality stats so that I will be very hard to knock off the puck. I want my player to be a strong puck possession guy.

I am a very mature and respectful person. I wont be going around trash talking other teams and making the Force look bad. I'll make sure that the Force have a high reputation around the league. I am also very dedicated and have a strong work ethic. I want my player to be the best I can possibly make him, and I am going to do everything in my power to get him to that level. I'm going to work my butt off to make a superstar in this league.

My passing ability. I want to be one of the best passers in the entire league, so I want to get that attribute very high. I also want to improve my defensive and physicality stats, so I can be defensively responsible for the team, and can be relied upon for a bottom 6/penalty killing role on the team if necessary. Like I said earlier, improving my physicality stats will also make sure I am hard to knock off the puck, making it more likely to get into good scoring positions to set up other players on our team for goals.

Player Page Update Thread

9. I work full time but I have time during the evenings and on my days off to be active on the website.

Yes. I want to build friendships with the other guys on my team, and help make the locker room experience as great as possible for everyone. I have had fun on the rookie chatzy, so I am very excited to get to know the guys on my team.

I want to be a valuable member of my team, and help them win games every night. I want to win the Four Star Cup. You can help me achieve this by assembling a championship calibre roster, and making sure I have a scorer on my line that I can set up with my passing. I also want to greatly improve my player. You can help me with this by alerting me and my other teammates of Point Tasks, and other ways we can earn TPE for our players.

Yeah for sure. I will feel pride being a part of the Force in my SMJHL days, so I would like to come back to talk to everyone. I plan on being active in the Force locker room even after I move up to the SHL, providing help and advice to any rookies that need it and helping to make the locker room experience awesome.

I guess it all depends on what I achieve in my first season in the SMJHL. If I mostly play in the bottom six the first season, and we dont win the Four Star Cup, I will want to come back to the team to take a larger role and help lead us to the Cup. I want to win in the SMJHL before moving up to the SHL. I want to achieve everything I possibly can before moving up.

The team had a rough year, so I want to help be a part of the turn around for the team. I feel like I am going to be a steal in this draft, so if you take a chance on me I can become a star for the Force. I also have noticed that people, mostly up in the SHL, make fun of the Force , saying if you get drafted there you might as well recreate. I want to help get rid of this, and make the Force have a winning reputation among the league.

I have talked to a bunch of other rookies on our chatzy that I would love to play with. Zack Hoover, Chris Welch, William Hendrickson, Luke Fleming, and Austin Lemieux would all be great to play with since I already know them a bit.

Yes. I want to take every opportunity I can to make my player better, and the best places to earn TPE is through completing PTs. I don't want to squander any opportunities I have to make my player better.

My work ethic and determination. I want my player to be the best that they can possibly be, and I am going to work as hard as I can to get to that level. I really want myself to be seen as a steal in this draft. I am also fiercely competitive. I want our team to win, and I am going to do everything I can to make sure that happens.

Right now, its Brooklyn Nine Nine. All time I would have to say the first few seasons of Lost, or Fringe.

Pizza. I will never get tired of it, its just so damn good.

I write with my left hand. Weird right?

Ocarina of Time, Bioshock Infinite, Fallout 3, Eastside Hockey Manager, GTA San Andreas to name a few

Playmaker extraordinaire.

Sabres! #embracethetank

Ryan Getzlaf. Great assist king, but can put the puck in the back of the net when I need to. Clutch player.

Passing, scoring, and hustle.

Leadership. Being funny to ease tensions and stress.

Everything. I want to be the greatest SHL player.

Player Page / Update Thread

8-10. I'm going to do every task I can, but I'm not going to flood the boards just to say I'm active.

Yes. I'll have interviews before/after games, post my thoughts and encourage the team.

Get better in both playmaking and defense. Give me ice-time to develop and show what I can do.

Yes. If I have access to the locker room I'll be in there, and I'll be an 'alumni' and support future players.

I'd like to be in the big league, but I understand if I need more conditioning.

I hear it's a good team, and want to play!

Zack Hoover or Jesster. I've played with them before, and they're great players.

Yes.

I'm a world-class playmaker and I'll do anything to succeed.

I don't really have one... Shark Tank? I usually only watch hockey regularly.

Chicken Enchiladas.

I can lick my elbow. :ph34r:

NHL games, Star Ocean, Final Fantasy games, I like RPGs

4ish. I don't know enough about the team, but wouldn't mind playing with Prince Kyle.

Update PageWhalers | Wolfpack | Player Page

Jack Durden:

Season 24 - *4 Star Cup Champions - Vancouver Whalers*
Season 36 - *Challenge Cup Champions - Texas Renegades*
Season 36 - *Anton Razov Trophy Winner - Playoff MVP - Texas Renegades*
Season 41 - *IIHF Gold Medalist - Team United Kingdom*
Season 41 - *Triple Gold Member*
**Vancouver Whalers Hall of Fame**
**Texas Renegades Hall of Fame**
**Hall of Fame Member**

Offensive defenseman with a good shot, good at taking the puck from the defensive zone to the offensive one.

Canadiens

I'll be honest and say Mike Green the early years for now. She'll turn out differently though I can guarantee.

Setting up plays, shooting, positioning and getting the puck from one zone to the other.

Not being a bitch. That's a strength, right? :ph34r:

Right now on her defense, for sure.

Link

Yes.

Getting as many points as possible and I hope to move to the 2nd defensive pairing. I guess you can help by letting us know where we can get points.

Giving advices to the rooks or participating in things that could give them points to spend on their players, if possible.

I'd prefer to stay in the juniors for a few seasons to make sure I'm ready for the SHL.

Kyle Prince is a cool dude :lol: .

Whoever was on the Lions would be nice. We had a fun team.

As many as I can, yes.

I'm the one updating her. And I'm awesome.

Orphan Black

I guess I should say pizza to fit in but I really like chicken...

I honestly can't come up with anything :ph34r: .

Mass Effect and BioShock are my favourite franchises.

[Image: engishl.gif]
FranceMonarchsCitadellesMonarchsScarecrowsCitadellesMonarchsScarecrowsCitadellesMonarchsScarecrowsFrance

Grind-it-out forward who's not afraid of dealing in punishment.
Boston Bruins
Shawn Thorton if everything goes to plan.
Checking and puck handling
Good manners and very friendly.
Developing to be the best player I can be.
William Hendrickson
I plan on being at least an 8, hopefully a 10.
Most certainly.
Be a leader in hits while still getting some points. You can help me build my players abilities to match my goals and those of the team.
Sure! Being a part of a team carries with you, and I'd be proud to come back and help mentor some new recruits after I've gone to the SHL.
Whatever the fates design for me.
The chance to bring a struggling team to glory in the SMJHL? Sign me up.
Lord Pretty Flacko
As many as I can!
80 strength I would think. Also, my willingness to finish off my checks with consistency.
Right now? Daredevil
Chocolate
How do you define "unusual"?
Cycling, hockey, go fish.
I think I have you at 4 but that is subject to change.

I would say he's a hybrid playmaker/scorer, with a little more emphasis on distribution.

Buffalo Sabres

Zemgus Girgensons

Passing, Puck Possession

Writing articles, staying active, maybe paint sigs?

Passing, scoring, skating

http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=53312

I plan on being a 10.

Yes

I just want to get near the 80s in all major offensive attributes. That, and hardware. I want some hardware for my trophy case.

Of course!

I'm not sure yet. That would be something I'd have to assess come closer to draft time.

Why not?

Jasper Clayton or Colin Wood. We've played in the Prospect Tournament and they're great guys/players.

Yes

Charisma, class, and he smokes on ice.

All time? Jeez. I own all the seasons of Entourage, so probably that.

Chicken Wings

I can lick my elbow

Video Games? NHL, Madden, FIFA.

Offensive forward that will be focusing on goal scoring area of this game. Selfish with the puck for the most part. Skating, Puckhandling, Shooting and Endurance will be my focus. That being said every team needs someone who is going to focus on putting the puck in the net, that is what I want to do.

Edmonton Oilers...sigh been a rough time being a fan the last 20 years or so.

Vladimir Tarasenko would be best. He is not as physical as Ovechkin but has size and is difficult to move off the puck. He will be a primary goal scorer and has a gift for getting open. Plays all three periods of hockey at a high level.

Shooting, Skating, Puckhandling, currently passing but that will be a secondary stat as the season progresses.

I have a ton of experience in the league, I know how to build a winner for both a player and a team as I have successfully lead teams to the promised land in juniors and won a JJKrever Award in the SHL. I am a leader for newer members energizing them and getting them more active as well as an teacher guiding them what is best to spend their hard earned TPE in.

Scoring, Skating, Puckhandling, Endurance, Strength.

http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=54074

Yes I will, my focus will be juniors and developing my new player.

The truth is I expect a solid rookie season in the juniors this year hopefully making my way up to the second line by the time the season is at an end. Realistically I expect to start lower because of send downs from the SHL. A modest 12 goal season 25+ points is not out of the realm of possibilities. What I really want is a second chance at juniors in season 25 where I dominate. I will be a top TPE earner and I want to come back with a vengeance. The biggest way you could help me out draft active members that want the same. This year to be good, next season to be amazing with a loaded roster.

I plan on leaving my mark on the team. Every team I have been a part of (Except the Stars) I have left a mark on the team. The Dragons I created the Dragon's Hall of Fame page. Saddly it has not been followed through on. The Rage I created the team information page. The Blazers/Impact I had a trophy named after Kain Webb, that may have changed over the years. Even in the league there are a number of standards I have created or helped develop. The end result I have left an impact everywhere I go.

Staying for a few seasons.

Because it Rhymes with Vagina, think of how you can build on that with Media articles! I love it. In all honesty this may be the team that is the lowest on my radar and for no real reason what so ever. That being said it would still be a huge honor to play for a team like this.

Being from Edmonton I never wanted to be drafted by Calgary with Kain Webb. I figured not a big deal I had a 1 in 6 shot of Calgary actually picking me up. Low and be hold I won the odds and the only team I did not want to play for drafted me. It turned out to be the best thing for me. 11 seasons later I retired my first player after only playing for Calgary developing some amazingly strong bonds and lasting friendships.

It does not matter if I rank you first or last it will be an honor to play for you.

Jesster. We are fairly good friends from our Calgary days and he is an amazing individual.

All the written ones, the graphic ones are going to be hit and miss as I use MS Paint. I will max out my TPE for point tasks however and do all the uncapped as well.

Experience, I have created a HoF player, I know how to build players, I have a bank roll to make it happen as well.

Family Guy has to be up there.
GoT is amazing, but I am behind because I don't have HBO.

Steak

I am a trained professional wrestler, for real 10 years ago I went to Pro wrestling school, toured around the indi scene in Ontario and some of N.Y.

I am a little old school but FF7

1 - Like I said it doesn't matter the team, who ever is smart enough to draft me will get a dedicated member who is going to tear it up. I will make the GM look smart for picking up a player and a member of my talent in the league.

[Image: Ak8rQKy.png?width=675&height=375]
Sig by Lazyeye
[Image: image.png?width=600&height=300]
Sig by DaBoot
Knights Timber pride

A speedy, skilled winger who can create space on the ice to shoot or dish the puck.

The New York Rangers

Vladimir Tarasenko

His speed, shooting, puck handling and passing

Being a friendly guy who hangs out with the boys on the team

I want to work on my defensive game, being able to back check better and such

7)Please provide link to your player page McLaren Nasher Player Page

yes

My individual goal is to help my team win.

I am willing to keep in touch, on the ice, and off, I will talk to all the guys, even when i'm not their teammate, long lasting friendships.

I plan on staying in juniors to see how well I compete in this league, I know I need to season my game a little to become a better all around player.

I want to help this team win!(the simple answer lol)

Probably Zach Hoover, such an active and nice guy in the community, he has a lot of skill too, just hasn't been able to show it off in the prospect showcase yet.

I will try my hardest to do all the ones I can!

My ability to shoot so accurately and my ability to quarterback a powerplay Smile

NHL Tonight.

Pizza.

Don't really have one.

NHL games

I don't have a scale of how interested I am in playing for the team, because I really don't know much about them.

Checking Defencewoman
Canucks or Montreal Canadians
Kevin Bieksa in his Prime or a Scott Stevans
Checking, Defence.
Active in the locker room and in the media
Improving my offensive skills more to become a more two way defencewoman

7)Please provide link to your player pagePlayer page

Of course! Gotta show those boys what I'm made of
10)What are your individual goals for the upcoming season and how can I go about helping you achieve them? Helping the team be successful, just build a good team

11)We are very proud of our Alumni in the SHL and we encourage them to join us in our locker room as often as they can as we believe it bring a sense of Unity to the Teams we have iced. Are you willing to keep in touch with the team even when you have left the Team? How to you plan on remaining involved ? Yes if I left I would still help the rookies as I have been helped myself

12)Are you planning on going to the SHL after one season or do you plan on staying in Juniors a couple of seasons? Maybe the SMJHL first, gotta beat my husband in the playoffs at least once

13)Why are you interested in becoming a member of the Force? I can perhaps bolster your D core to have the best D core in the SMJHL

14)What other prospect would you most like to play with? NjBadapple maybe, he seems nice

15)Are you planning on doing all the PT to improve your player? Yes

16) What sets your player apart from everyone else in the draft class? I have more knowledge about improving my player than some other rookies

17)What is your favourite TV Show? Bachelor... jk!, I love the Flash

18)What is your favourite food? I love Italian food

19)What is an unusual skill you possess? Well, those skills are to be secret
Wink
Hockey and Pokemon

[Image: ne80va.png]
[Image: cynthia.png]

Thanks to Enigmatic and Crutch for the beautiful signatures
[Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png]

Solid defensive defenseman, relies on blocked shots and hard hitting and fast puck movement with his small stature.

Boston Bruins.

Niklas Kronwall.

Strong defensive plays that hold the back end of the ice while also lead to passing and rich scoring chances.

Constant activity and love of community and attempts at leadership.

Become a faster skater so that I can eventually become a two way defenseman.

It's also in my sig.

9. I'll be on every single day but I may not be writing everyday.

Yes I am very active in this community and getting drafted by an organization as good as the one in Regina will only make me more engaged.

I'd like to maintain a high positive plus/minus as well as any other stats that will help my team.

11)We are very proud of our Alumni in the SHL and we encourage them to join us in our locker room as often as they can as we believe it bring a sense of Unity to the Teams we have iced. Are you willing to keep in touch with the team even when you have left the Team? How to you plan on remaining involved ? I will gladly keep in touch with the team and help in any possible leadership role.

12)Are you planning on going to the SHL after one season or do you plan on staying in Juniors a couple of seasons? Whatever is needed to develop my character into a winner. I think my activity will be high enough this season so that I can join the SHL after one Junior season though.

They've had some great players that are easy to look up to including their goalie who may be moving up to the SHL this season, Kyle Prince representing them by managing the Lions in the Prospect Tournament and doing a wonderful job at it.

I've been training with Chris Welch, he's recently become a friend of mine and it'd be great to not have to face him on the ice but my real wants would be to be reunited with the likes of Luke Fleming,Zack Hoover, Jasper Clayton and any other core players that I became involved with in my time with them during the Prospect Tournament. #LionPride

Yes, I am. Anything to keep improving.

I am constantly actively improving my player to be a defensive player who can hold a team together and hold the workload while creating chances for offensive players.

Breaking Bad.

Baked Potato.

I'm not comfortable sharing that in a public combine. Ladies. Wink

Counter Strike and Fallout are my favorite franchises. NHL is a good one too.

21)On a scale of 1-6 with 1 being the highest, how interested are you in playing for the Force? I'd say 1.