Create Account

S24 Regina Force Combine

1) How would you best describe your player?

While known for scoring goals and offensive prowess, is a strong player in all three zones.

2)What is your favourite NHL team?

Bruins

3)What NHL player would you compare your player too?

Tyler Seguin

4)What are your players strengths on the ice?

Scoring, skating, puckhandling

5)What are your players strengths off the ice?

Good guy who has his teammates' backs and isn't afraid to stand up to either bad teammates or the opposition.

6)What do you want to work on as a player?

Everything. Always room for improvement.

7)Please provide link to your player page

http://originalshl.com/index.php?showtopic=53356

8)How active do you plan on being on a scale of 1-10(10 being most active)

8-10

9)Will you be an active presence in our locker room?

Absolutely. A strong locker room is probably my top priority in an SMJHL team.

10)What are your individual goals for the upcoming season and how can I go about helping you achieve them?

Want to meet more people here, get a bit involved in the league, improve my player to the best of my abilities and become on of the top players in the SMJHL and in my draft class.

11)We are very proud of our Alumni in the SHL and we encourage them to join us in our locker room as often as they can as we believe it bring a sense of Unity to the Teams we have iced. Are you willing to keep in touch with the team even when you have left the Team? How to you plan on remaining involved ?

Yes, I've found this to be a really cool aspect of the league - that the SMJHL teams are truly teams, too. With the number of first gens that come into this league, it's important to have as much support as possible to keep them around and interested. I've talked with alumni from one team already and it's really awesome how they remain involved with the team and decision making. So while I'm also new and not sure exactly how I'd maintain a relationship with the team, I would stay active in the locker room, provide input when necessary, and help mentor draftees or prospective draftees.

12)Are you planning on going to the SHL after one season or do you plan on staying in Juniors a couple of seasons?

I plan on earning as many points as possible. If I improve enough to play in the SHL, I'd want to move on but if not, I wouldn't at all be opposed to staying.

13)Why are you interested in becoming a member of the Force?

Don't really like these questions. Honestly, I don't know. I want to play for a team that will win games and has an active locker room made up of people I like and/or can tolerate. Does the Force have this? If so, that's why.

14)What other prospect would you most like to play with?

William Hendrickson or Chris Welch.

15)Are you planning on doing all the PT to improve your player?

Yes, of course.

16) What sets your player apart from everyone else in the draft class?

I'm not going to sit around and suck everyone's dick. Instead, I'm actually going to show my personality - and I'm a real friendly guy unless you give me a reason not to be. I feel like too many in the draft class are a bit too guarded and overly polite, not really giving people the chance to get to know them. Oh yeah, I'm also going to earn points like a motherfucker.

17)What is your favourite TV Show?

Probably Friday Night Lights.

18)What is your favourite food?

sushi

19)What is an unusual skill you possess?

I'm hung as fuck

20)what are your favourite Games?

NHL 15, Front Office Football 7, Civ 5

21)On a scale of 1-6 with 1 being the highest, how interested are you in playing for the Force ?

Pretty neutral about everyone right now. Don't know enough to really make that kind of determination.

[Image: Marius_buffalo.png]

08-24-2018, 01:08 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Ah yes, the veteran meme player. A surefire bet for maybe 400 TPE Tongue
05-23-2020, 02:25 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Scoop AINEC
[Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif]

[Image: Poppity.png]
^^^^^ Thank you JSSSSS
[Image: Poopity_Scoop_1.png]
^^^^Credits to Snussu^^^^

[Image: Scoop.png]

Nik Scholz is a playmaker center. He has a relatively large frame and is known to use his size to create offensive opportunities. Although he may have a pass first mentality, Scholz is not afraid to shoot the puck when the chance arises.

Ottawa Senators.

Although I tend to use Leon Draisaitl for comparison purposes I built my player to reflect Ryan Getzlaf’s style of play.

Strong on the faceoff, not afraid to use his size and excels in all scenarios (even strength, penalty kill, etc.).

I tend to be more of a lurker on forum based stuff like this, but I’m quick to contribute to a discussion if I feel there’s something I can add.

Skating. Not much use if I can’t stay in the play.

There's a link in my signature.

7. Like I said earlier I tend to lurk more so than contribute, but I check the site twice or more daily so I’ll definitely stay up to date.

Yes, assuming I have some sort of role with the team I’ll definitely contribute. Whether that be line 1 scorer or penalty killing machine.

10)What are your individual goals for the upcoming season and how can I go about helping you achieve them?
Statistically, be average or above average at the center position, but my main focus is just to have fun. This will be the first time I’ve done any forum based community thing and I’d really like to enjoy it. So far I’ve had fun, so I guess my goal would be to continue to enjoy my time on this site.

11)We are very proud of our Alumni in the SHL and we encourage them to join us in our locker room as often as they can as we believe it bring a sense of Unity to the Teams we have iced. Are you willing to keep in touch with the team even when you have left the Team? How to you plan on remaining involved ?
Hmm, to be honest haven’t really thought that far in advance. I guess the best way to contribute would be to help mentor one or more of the newer players. I’ve gotten quite a bit of advice from other members so far and it has helped greatly. I could definitely see myself doing the same eventually.

12)Are you planning on going to the SHL after one season or do you plan on staying in Juniors a couple of seasons?
If I can, certainly, but I wouldn’t be against staying in junior for a couple seasons.

Looks like you guys could use some new blood to get back in to contention. Enter Scholz Smile

Peklo “Hopscotch” Palffy. He and I are friends, in fact he’s the one who first told me about this site. Also Zach Hoover. He’s contributes regularly and I imagine he’ll move up the depth chart quickly.

Heck yes. Kind of hard to get better if you don’t improve the player.

All around stud. I don’t particularly excel at any one given skill, but I can be inserted just about anywhere in the lineup and contribute.

Dexter.

I like a good steak and broccoli.

I can see dead people… nah, but I can hear them.

Just about any sports game. Lately it’s been Fifa 15, NBA 2k15 and East Side Hockey Manager 2015 on rotation.

21)On a scale of 1-6 with 1 being the highest, how interested are you in playing for the Force ?

Thanks for the sig ragnar!
[Image: scholz.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

Probably a Gustav Nyquist type player. I'm a speedy playmaker with good puck handling and passing skills who's always searching for that goal getter to streak up in the ice and to set them up with an on tape pass, but that doesn't mean that I can't score either. The one thing I'd say I have an upside against a Nyquist type player is my defensive and strength, as those are the two attributes I'm looking to increase and work better on on top of the playmaking stats.

Detroit Red Wings. Have two jerseys, hats, hockey cards, everything, I'm a huge fan Towel

Gustav Nyquist or Nicklas Bäckström. A playmaker who's known to be able to do some great passing plays, but can also put the puck in the net if need be. The only thing I have over them I'd say is leadership qualities, and although they aren't the best right now self admittedly, I do want to work on them and be a player an organization can rely on to step up and pump up my teammates.

My main strengths are my passing, skating, and puck handling skills. I hope to work on these lots as grow as a playmaker, as I hope to be a speedy playmaker that can get lots of assists. Another strength I'd say is my growing defensive game, and my leadership qualities. I'm hoping to grow more into a defensive player as well so I'm not a liability in my own zone. I've also been kind of clutch for my team (Go Stingrays!Wink in the rookie tournament, and although all of our stats are lowered down the start I've been able to maintain a good point total and get points when we need it most, with me now being in top spot of the point lead in that tournament.

My activity and willing to learn more and get better. I'm willing to be as active and loyal as possible to the organization that takes the chance on me, and I hope to prove it to them that I'm a quality player to come and that I want to stick with the team as long as possible. I'm also willing to learn whatever possible and better my skills (writing media, learning PbP's, etc.) so that I can upgrade my player more and more.

Definitely my defensive game. I'm hoping to increase my strength and defense as the off-season and season progresses on top of my playmaking skills. Although playmaking will be my main priority and I'm hoping to be the best winger playmaker I can be.

My Player Page
My Player Update Page

10. I don't want to be that guy that says the highest number, but I truly think I'll be as active as I possibly can. I find the community here great and I'm loving the time I spend here and I'm willing to dedicate lots of time to it and keep up with it on a constant basis.

Very much so. I want to be the player a team can rely on, and the first step is being an active locker room player. I'm hoping to help out as much as possible, and contribute however I can to the team.

I'd say an individual goal would be to help the Force to a championship. I'm not a fame and glory person, but I'd like to be the player that can help the team get as much awards and championships as possible. I believe the team comes before just individual players, and I think as a team we can show that the Force is a force to be reckoned with and I want to be a part of the cogs that put that in place. Although without modesty I'm hoping to be around a .75 PPG player and although that can be quite a feat as a first year player, I'm sticking to that as my goal because the more I strive for it the more I can see myself attaining it.

11)We are very proud of our Alumni in the SHL and we encourage them to join us in our locker room as often as they can as we believe it bring a sense of Unity to the Teams we have iced. Are you willing to keep in touch with the team even when you have left the Team? How to you plan on remaining involved?
I want to be as loyal as possible to whoever shows me the same. I want to be in touch with my junior team as much as possible even when/if I make it to the SHL. I hope to even stay down in the SMJHL as long as possible even after being drafted to the SHL as well, because I want to help the Force as much as I can as a player and show them my respect. I actually think I want to be a rookie mentor of sorts for whoever the Force drafts into the SMJHL, and help whoever joins the team with any questions they have and give them solid advice. Although, I'd be willing to be involved however the Force needs me to be.

I'd like to stay in the Juniors a couple of seasons if I could for a few reasons. One I just said is my loyalty to the team that takes the chance on me, and I want to give back as much as I can. The other reason is because I want to improve myself as a player before I hop into the SHL, and if that means I can help the Force as well it's a win-win scenario for me.

I think the Force are a good up and coming group that I'd love to be apart of. They have many great pieces in place for a great rebuild, and I believe with time that they could be the next great contenders. They also have great rookie guidance in place in their alumni and I believe they can be the place that can help me progress the most as a new player. I also have been in lots of talks with the GM and honestly the Force is the place I really would love to end up in the most, and I hope that I'm able to be selected to them come draft day.

That's such a hard choice with such great players and such great personalities in the draft. I'd say my top three would be Zack Hoover, Evandrus Jesster, and Bastien Salabanzi, in no order. They are all amazing players and they all have had amazing rookie tournaments so far as well. Hoover and me are very similar players and it'd be amazing to play along side him on the wings and set someone up all season long. Jesster is just an amazing quality player and whoever gets him is lucking out by getting one of the best players to come in a long time. Salabanzi is in my opinion one of the best defenseman in the draft and he's showing that in this tournament, because not many defenseman can be physical and be in the running for top 5 in goals and points. Another fantastic player and good friend of mine would be Rick Chleb, he's a really underrated defenseman and I really hope to play alongside him in the future.

Definitely. Whatever I can do to be the best player possible I'll do it, and PT is easily the main one. I've been up to date with all PT available and I'm going to keep up with it all season long and in the future.

Probably that I'm not out the be the main star that gets all the glory. I want to be the loyal teammate a organization can rely on to help the team however possible, even if it means sacrificing minutes or anything of that sort. A team wins championships, and I hope to help the Force get to that achievement anyway I can.

That's a tough one. My girlfriend introduced me to Archer and I love it, but I also love Brooklyn Nine-Nine. I haven't watched lots of TV lately, but there is lots of shows I still need to watch.

Damn getting to the tough questions now. Breaking my arm here, but I'll go with sushi. Nothing quite like some BBQ'd Eel with some california rolls and such, it's really delicious.

I can put both my legs behind my head, no joke. I'm a pretty flexible guy.

20)What are your favourite Games?
Lately, Eastside Hockey Manager, Counter Strike: Global Offensive, and after those amazing XCOM 2 and Fallout 4 trailers, I'm getting back into XCOM and all the Fallout games. My all time would have to include Bioshock, Star Wars: KoToR, Rainbow Six 3: Raven Shield to name a few, I could go on for awhile.

1 without a doubt. The Force is the team I really would love to join and the team I'm hoping drafts me the most. I'd be happy to play anywhere given the chance, but I'd be most happy with the Force.

Thanks for the questions and I really hope to see you guys draft day. Cheers Cheers !

Two-way center with leadership
Edmonton Oilers
Jonathan Toews, Marian Hossa
Two way hockey, passing
My character, my abilities for the success Smile .
I want help to team as i could.
http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=53394
8)How active do you plan on being on a scale of 1-10(10 being most active)10

Sure, it will be funny Smile
Be the best as i can, and help to team with championship Smile .
I dont have a problems with anybody, so yes! Im friendly guy and if u will draft me, for all my career i will stay in contact with this team. Its number one in my rank, i want be a part of this team! Smile
2-3 seasons
This team has interesting name, history..
Nevzorov
Yes!
I have to offer to this team. Im strong on both end of ice. Im leader and i hate losing.
HIMYM, Vikings, Game Of Thrones

Im from europe, and in field i was playing baseball with my friends Smile its good experience
Sports and strategic games

Scoring Franchise Center. I want my player to be deadly from anywhere on the ice. I am a player capable of playing big minutes in a leadership role. Minutes on the power play would be where I will really shine. I can quarterback power players, set up at the top of the circle and use my shot to be a real factor.

Buffalo Sabres, home town team.

Steven Stamkos.

My shot. I can score from anywhere, I have the best shot in this draft class. My skating is very good, and my puck handling game is strong. I'm going to be hard to get off the puck, patient player. My endurance is high, I work hard on it and look to be able to play high minutes immediately.

Activity and leadership. I'm an experienced member in this community, one of the last remaining people from season 1. You're going to get someone who represents his team with class and respect. I'm active in the locker room, it is a priority for me as that is where I feel relationships begin. I've never been suspended or treated another member of this community badly. You're getting a complete team player and someone dedicated and invested in the success of this league as a whole.

I want to continue to become a better skater and passer. I have the vision but want to be even more consistent. Right now my biggest weakness is defense, and it will be a priority come season time. I will be over 240 TPE by the draft.

Update Page

Without a doubt, it will be the first and last place I visit every time I log on these forums. I want to meet new members of this community and continue to grow relationships.

My goal is to achieve at least 45 points, and 15 goals. That is six more points than this past seasons leading rookie in McZ.

100% I'm a loyal person. I've been on Calgary for 23 seasons, and I think that really speaks for itself. I GM'd for 2 of those seasons, so this is all as a player. The team holds a place dear in my heart as the team to select me first overall in Season 1. My loyalty runs deep, the team that selects me becomes part of my blood, my family.

I plan to win multiple Four Star Cups, that requires more than one season here, so I'm completely okay with being in juniors for as many seasons as it takes.

Wonderful team, great GM, and a chance to get to meet a lot of new people. The team seems to have a strong following and I respect that. I want to help win the Force cups.

Webb, our history runs extremely deep, we would be a great 1-2 punch for any team.

Yep and beyond that, taking advantage of every bonus TPE opportunity available to me.

Loyalty, Motivation, and hard work. I'm the fastest TPE earning player in this draft class and plan to be the top TPE player come draft day. I believe I'm around tied with Wind at this point and he had a week head start and SMJHL training camp on me.

Walking Dead | Black Sails | Breaking Bad

Burritos!

I know ASL?

Eastside Hockey Manager: EA, Warcraft 3, Witcher series, Diablo 3, and Marvel Heroes

1 - In Rublic I love <3 Dragonite

[Image: thejesster435.gif]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryan Jesster - HoF Goalie (S1-S14)
Proud Calgary Dragon Alumni 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dragons | Sweden | Raptors

Regina Force Combine
Player: Ivan Koroviev
Agent: Dr. Acula

Koroviev is a well-rounded, offensive playmaker. He skates well, and doesn't turn the puck over, giving him more opportunities to pick that killer pass.

The Montreal Canadiens

Alex Galchenyuk

Passing, skating, puck-handling

Dedication, likeability, marketability

Overall game, with particular attention to playmaking attributes: skating, puck-retention and passing.

Ivan Koroviev

8-10

Absolutely. Ivan is a social fellow, and if anything he is likely to be more active once he knows who his teammates are going to be.

Development, development, and development. Ivan is looking for ice-time, and opportunities to improve his TPE.

Absolutely. Ivan will make the effort to be involved with his teammates, and in the media circle will aim to promote his team as much as himself.

It's difficult to say. Whichever option seems most beneficial to the player's development at the time will likely be the one that's chosen.

Hockey players need time on the ice to improve, and that is the main motivation behind Ivan wishing to be a part of any team. Once drafted, though, you can expect him to bring hard work and dedication to the table, and he will be an active member of whichever team picks him up.

It's difficult to say at this time. Our attentions have only recently turned to the SMJHL, so we're not familiar enough with the other prospects to say.

Absolutely. Success doesn't come for free.

Ivan brings with him his own particular blend of humour, sociability, and hard work. I won't go so far as to say that he's a special case amongst the draft class, but he is a reliable option with high ambitions, and would be a good choice for any team in the league.

Twin Peaks

Sushi

The balance required to perform the Cossack/Russian dance.

Chess, NHL, Eastside Hockey Manager, Football Manager

21)On a scale of 1-6 with 1 being the highest, how interested are you in playing for the Force?
Given the lack of information available on the Force, it's difficult to put a high (or rather, low) number on this. That being said, Ivan's interest in playing in the SMJHL means we'd still have to say 3, at a minimum level of interest.

Playmaking center with an emphasis on passing not scoring

Rangers

Datsuyk

skating, passing, puckhandling it what I will be focused on

Im not a distraction, will be active in the LR if its a good LR

I want to focus on skating, passing and puckhandling this year. And hope to be on a line with a legit scorer that I can make better with my high passing and puckhandling.

Player Page

For the right team 10 for the wrong team 0. This is a team I would like to play for.

On this team yes.

Play on the top 2 lines.

Yes

I would play anywhere I was placed.

There are two teams I want to play for this is one of them because Ive had a few members of the LR reach out to me and that shows me that the general LR must be pretty active.

Im not really sure. A good goalie and a top scorer that I can dish the puck to.

Yes

Nothing yet

ESPN

Pizza
Ummmm
NHL 15

21)On a scale of 1-6 with 1 being the highest, how interested are you in playing for the Force ? 12

I am a play making left winger with a right hand shot. I am not the most orthodox left winger, as I am right handed, as well as probably the most underplayed role on the wing. I am a skate up into the zone, look at my options, create options, and then pass type of player. I am strong on the puck and not afraid to get physical if need be. I like playing a 200ft game, so I will not skip out on defense. I am a whole package I believe.

2)What is your favorite NHL team?
The Montreal Canadiens are my number 1 team. They have a special place in my heart. The Arizona Coyotes are my 2nd team due to having to support a team from my home state.

I have been compared to Marty St. Louis. He is a great play making winger and I believe that I can generate offense just like him. I am 3 inches taller than him and a few pounds heavier, so I also have the ability to be more physical and stronger on the puck than him.

My strengths on the ice include my passing and skating abilities. I am able to skate through the neutral zone into the attacking zone and be able to create goal scoring opportunities for the rest of the team.

Off the ice, I believe that my best strengths is my ability to get along with just about anyone. I am a laid back, chill type of person and am pretty personable. I am a quiet leader and am a mature guy. I try to be as humble and modest as I can be. Hopefully these will fit well in your organization.

I want to continue developing my play making potential. By working on my passing, puck handling, and skating, I will be able to be a much more effective player. I also want to be able to work on my defensive abilities so I could potentially help assist on penalty kill situations so I can maximize my time on ice.

My Player Profile

I plan on being as active as I can. Guess that would be a 10/10 on the scale.

I plan on being a very active presence in our locker room. Locker room chemistry is a huge dynamic of the game and if we have good chemistry, our play will reflect it.

I am a team orientated type of player. Individual goals for me are few and far between in terms of individual success. Hockey is a team sport. Team goals are more important to me. I want to be a player that will help create success for my team. If that means passing the puck to the goal scorers, then that is my individual goal. If winning a cup means I have to play on the 4th line in a grinding role, then I will grind hard and prevent the other team from scoring. I want to be able to assist us in becoming champions for this upcoming season and the year afterwards.

I would love to eventually be able to help future Regina rookies. Its our jobs as players to pass down our knowledge and thoughts to the future of the sport. Getting to know the players that we may eventually be able to play with in the future is key, and would help all involved. Once we are in the SHL, we still would have that connection to the Force, and it is our responsibility to keep that connection going.

I do not plan on going to the SHL after one complete SMJHL season. I do not believe I would be ready to make that jump. I want to be able to develop myself into the type of player I want before entering a rookie season in the SHL.

Being a member of the Regina Force is one of the things that I want most right now. To be able to play in that city would be an honor. I want to be able to help out the team and Kyle Prince has been a strong influence on my pre draft career so far.

Luke Fleming and Jasper Clayton are the two guys that I would love to be able to play with. Me and Luke work together well on a line and having Jasper as an additional option on the blue line just makes our play go well. They are both great guys and friends of mine. Chris Welch is another guy that I thoroughly enjoy playing with and hanging out with.

I plan on working hard in completing all the PT to help improve myself as a player.

I have an interesting past, and have experienced many different and unique things in my young life so far. I am not interested in being a star player, or face of the franchise, but as a quiet 'lead by example' type of player who goes out there and does my job in winning hockey games.

17)What is your favorite TV Show?
Right now it has to be Game of Thrones. Even though they have strayed pretty far away from the books these past two seasons, I still enjoy it.

18)What is your favorite food?
I enjoy tacos and pizza. Pretty unoriginal favorite foods.

I know how to fix ejection seats for fighter aircraft from my time in the USAF. Guess that is pretty unusual.

20)What are your favorite Games?
NHL 15, Eastside Hockey Manager, Super Smash Bros and League of Legends.

The Force is currently my #1 choice. I hope to be able to be drafted by your team and play for such a great organization.

Thank you for the consideration.

[Image: ZLoVQGU.png]
[Image: M02LOrx.png]

- Profile Page - Update Page -

I'm a two way center that plays responsibly in both zones. I want to be an offensive threat while also being a good face off guy, and a good PK guy.

Anaheim Ducks.

Ryan Kesler

I'm a good puck carrying center that can shoot well while also set up my teammates. I can kill penalties, win face offs, and generally play well in both zones. I guess you could say my versatility is a strength. Long term, I plan on being a top end skater as well.

I'm always active and generally supportive. I try to make everyone feel welcome and I only expect the same in return. I'm also very open to learning new things and learning from my peers.

I want to get better defensively, as checking is my weakness. Working on my skating as well would help in that area.

Luke Fleming

9-10.

Definitely. I'll try to remain as active as possible.

I want to put up at least 15 goals and 15 assists. I think this kind of goal is achievable if I'm playing with the right linemates. In my mind, I would pair well with a playmaker like my fellow prospect Zach Hoover, and a checking line forward that can handle the dirty work and maybe kill penalties alongside me.

I'll always remember who gave me my first break. It's very important to me, knowing who invested in me and made me a better player. I'd rep Regina Force for life. I'm also very much looking forward to helping out the rookies once I'm in a position to do so.

I'm not completely sure, but right now it's looking like staying down another year would be beneficial for my development. I do want to have a good rookie season in the SHL, and that's one way I can make that happen.

Kyle Prince told me a bit about the team, and I'm very interested. It seems like there is much opportunity to be had here. I'm willing to put in the time and effort to earn a position on this team.

Zach Hoover, above all others. He's a guy who can feed me the puck and also pot goals in his own right. A talented player like that would do well with a guy like me, I think. He's also my friend, so there would be some chemistry with us in the locker room and all that.

I want to be the best player I can possibly be, so of course.

I'm extremely loyal, active, and I want to play for this team. It helps that I'm a swiss army knife in the form of a hockey player and that I can play all forward positions.

Game of Thrones.

A perfectly cooked steak with some mashed potatoes and green beans/asparagus.

I can make your nugs disappear.

Tough question, man. Uhh...Counter Strike, Arma 2 and 3, NHL 15 among many others. I've also logged a lot of time I'll never get back into various MMOs.

21)On a scale of 1-6 with 1 being the highest, how interested are you in playing for the Force?
1. I want to play with my boy Hoover, and you guys have the picks to make it happen. I also love those jerseys.

[Image: 46381_s.gif]
sigs by ToeDragon84
[Image: Jpcs9tG.png]

A guy who relishes in the role of unsung hero. He will block shots and win face-offs and eat minutes and the puck without a second thought. Happy to play whatever role on the team will help to get the team to the Ultimate Goal/

Flyers fan. Philly born and been faithful to the team since I was a kid.

How about Sami Kapanen? Decent playmaker, willing to play any role given (even going back to the blue line if things get bad). Joe Vitale is probably the best modern comparison.

As stated above, dominate faceoff man and willing to block shots and kill penalties. Above average passing, this makes him invaluable on the PK and 5v5.

Not at all a rebel rouser. Goes about business quietly and professionally.

Will have to get better on the skates over the next year to make the jump to the SHL. But defense will be the number one priority.

Travis Kudleychuk

8)How active do you plan on being on a scale of 1-10?
The way I see it a 10 is someone who should be a GM, a 9 is someone who puts out multiple media a week, 7 means you check daily, 5 weekly. With those numbers in mind I see myself as an 8. I will be on every day and keep up with PT as much as I can, while putting out some media once in a while. I'm not going to be the most active, but I will be here reliably.

Absolutely. A big red flag with drafting me may be that I do not have a ton of posts for someone who has been on here a few weeks now, but believe me; once I get into a more intimate locker room setting I will be active and outgoing.

My biggest goal is to just get better as a player. I would love to make the immediate jump, but would also not mind spending some extra time in the SMJHL to get better. I hope to go somewhere with an active locker room full of guys willing to help a newcomer work on improving as quickly as possible (giving build tips, PT reminders).

11)We are very proud of our Alumni in the SHL and we encourage them to join us in our locker room as often as they can as we believe it bring a sense of Unity to the Teams we have iced. Are you willing to keep in touch with the team even when you have left the Team? How to you plan on remaining involved?
I see no problem in that, I would love to come back after I know my way around and mentor some newcomers to help them be the best they can. I love a team that has a sense of pride and tradition (that you included this question really moved up Regina on my list of preferred teams to be drafted by.

As stated above I would like to go immediately, but I would not mind using the extra time to work on becoming a more complete player before moving up.

Tradition, Pride. I really sense that this organization has a lot of that. It feels old school to me and I would love to become a part of that.

Robb Wind, even before I saw how advanced he was in terms of TPE I wanted to play with him.

As many as I can. IRL I work from Friday to Tuesday so my sense of weeks can get thrown off and I might not realize a new PT went up/ the deadline passed so I could miss one or two. But overall I will do my best to get them all down and advance as quickly as possible.

I'm new and unknown. I realize that for those reasons I will likely be drafted fairly low. I don't mind not being drafted early, I think my team will benefit from that as I will be someone drafted late and can contribute to the team in the long haul. I hope to be the steal of the draft by season's end.

17)What is your favorite TV Show?
Big Game of Thrones fan. Right now I'm on a Silicon Valley kick. Friday Night Lights was the greatest show of all time though.

18)What is your favorite food?
Chicken Parm

Nothing much. I'm just your basic, average, every day, ordinary, run of the mill, ho-hum hockey fan. I can also quote trailers from classic 80's films off the top of my head.

20)what are your favorite Games?
Games of Thrones... and Cards Against Humanity.

I am excited to play with any team that sees me as someone they can build with. As of right now I would give every team a 2, but Regina gets a 1 because of the value in tradition and the pride I felt in these combine questions. So when it gets late in the draft and you don't know who you want to pick, remember Travis Kudleychuk.

Dustin Byfuglien but better at skating

Vancouver Canucks

Dustin Byfuglien

Defense, scoring, hitting, and my physical strength

I don't get down on a loss and can help motivate the team for bouncing back after a tough loss. Positive personality but very competitive.

I want to work on and develop all of my abilities as I feel like I could be a complete Two-way defenseman but with a ton of offensive upside.

Player Page

8-10; Ill aim for 10 but can't plan my schedule completely. Since I've discovered this place I would put it at a 10 for sure.

I plan on it, I was active in the rookie chatzy and can adapt to whatever communication method is mostly used.

Really just to develop my player and help guide me to becoming a better team player overall.

I would love to - becoming a part of a team is like becoming a part of a family for me. I plan on having an active presence in the locker room and after I eventually leave the team will continue to do so and am actually happy that it is encouraged to do so.

I hope to spend 2-3 season in the SMJHL to fully develop my player before starting my rookie season in the SHL.

Cool team name and it seems to have good people, so I'd like to get to know them more and even help towards a Four Star Cup

In the tournament Roman Morenov and I made a solid pairing - being 2nd overall for D pairing in points in the round robin. Also the first line of the Stingrays C - Evadrus Jesster RW - Ryan King and LW - Chris Welch would all be great additions and already have good chemistry.

Absolutely; I'm always looking for new PT's to do.

I haven't seen another Defenseman who has RW as a secondary position, and

Survivor is far and above my favourite show

Poutine - Living in BC but we love our poutine too

Nothing unusual - just a lot of regular skills - skateboarding, snowboarding, skiing, mountain climbing, adventurous shit

NHL 15/14, BF4, Project Cars, Mario Kart 8

A solid 3 - Living in Vancouver and Detroit just coming off a Four Star Cup is the only reason I can't say 1

A solid goalie who will always put on his best showing to win games for the team.

Buffalo Sabres

Not really anyone, but I like Jhonas Enroth.

Hand speed, reaction time, and endurance are the 3 highest stats.

I'm a fun loving guy who won't hesitate to put in his 2 cents on an issue. Despite my lack of post activity I'm here as much as possible and I always try to have opinions on things. As well as, I'm good at making friends and I'm here to enjoy myself.

I want to become the best I can be for my start in the shl. I'd like to have all my stats become unbeatable on ice. Off ice I'd like to become more active and become someone who writes articles for the fun of it.

http://originalshl.com/index.php?showtopic=53227

8-10

I will always be around reading articles and posting comments, as well as making new friends. The only thing I may not do a lot of is posting new threads, as I see that as a bit of a chore right now.

My individual goals for the season is to just build the best player I can. Being on a winning team and having a personally good record would be nice, but I just want to become a better player. I also would like to become more active in the posting community here. You can go about helping me achieve those points by giving me tips on and off the ice. I want you to lead me in my rookie season and give me the ropes to handle myself in the community.

If you need/want me to stay in touch I sure will. I could remain in involved by mentoring new players, or possibly even having a bigger role on the management of the team if you think that I'd be a good candidate for that.

I plan on playing at least 2 seasons in the smjhl to make sure that I have a fighting chance as a decent goalie in the big scary world that is the shl.

I feel I could fill a gap in roster that every team needs, which is a solid goaltender. Regina seems to be a cool community in the locker and I feel I'd fit in well with the other players in your locker room.

Probably Robb Wind because it looks like he'll be going 1st overall. Also, anyone else from Buffalo because I already feel like I have a connection with them on and off the ice.

Of course. Why wouldn't I?

I'm a cool guy just here for a fun time, and if you need a solid goalie I'm a spectacular choice.

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Pizza?

I'm a funny guy that can always impress people with my comedy. Although that may not translate well over the internet.

Anything that keeps me entertained for more than 15 minutes.

(Oh shit, chrome just scared me. I thought it was gonna crash after I typed all this junk.)

PP specialist with an edge. Huge potential. Small stature but built and with disgusting hands.

Leafs.

PK subban

Stick handling, shooting, skating.

Dedication to working out and improving constantly

Want to add some grit

In signature. On mobile so copy and paste is a pain.

Easily a 10.

Yes

Still learning the league a bit but I'm a quick study and I've got huge ambition

Yes to all

I need to do what is best for my development but I'm not opposed to either option.

I like Saskatchewan. Always dreamed of playing here as a young boy in Austria.

Eichel Jordan.

Of course.

I have the best name.

Twin peaks
Pad Thai
Auto fellatio
Nhl14

Goal scorer.

Sabres.

I don't really watch hockey.

Scoring goals

guzzling brews

scoring goals

not created yet.

Between a 2 and a 7

May or may not be.

Score goals and by drafting me to score goals

I'll check out the LR every now and then

I want to get into the SHL as soon as possible

Cuz I gotta get drafted by someone.

I don't know the other prospects

I might do them all.

He might be the greatest fake internet player ever created

Highly Questionable

A good taco or quesadilla

I'm a god.

Ball is life.

Somewhere between 1 and 6.

Puck moving defensemen that prioritizes defense first.

Toronto Maple Leafs

Morgan Rielly, Cody Franson? Not sure yet.

Puck moving defensemen.

Positive guy and actively involved with the team.

Checking, and strength to be better in my own end.

http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=54044

8)How active do you plan on being on a scale of 1-10(10 being most active)[/b]

Yes

Win a championship, have fun, and defensemen of the year.

Depends on how much fun I have with the team. I stayed in touch with the Impact for a while with Schenn.

Either stay down for 1 more season, or go straight to the SHL.

Relativelty new tream, and I have nothing against them.

Robb Wind and/or Jesster.

Yes

I've had a potential HoF player in Schenn.

Pizza

Pizza

Nada.

Counter-Strike Global Offensive, NHL 14/15, Civ 5.

21)On a scale of 1-6 with 1 being the highest, how interested are you in playing for Regina ?