Create Account

S24 Kelowna Knights Combine

Quote:Originally posted by Jedi@Jun 8 2015, 11:49 AM
<div align="center"> Knights S24 KELOWNA KNIGHTS COMBINE Knights</div>

[b]1. [Image: tell-us-your-name.gif]
2. What is your position and play style? (e.g. Defense, Two-Way)

3. What are your goals for your rookie season?

4. What are your ice-time and roster spot expectations?

5. Which would you rather be? Jedi Knight, Dark Knight, or Dragon Knight? Why?

6. RATE THESE KNIGHTS IN ORDER OF AWESOMENESS
A [Image: 3718511-6384852764-15004.jpg]
B[Image: DragonKnightfight.jpg]
C[Image: Warrior_Dark_Knight.png]
D[Image: Jedi_Knight_Logo.jpg]

7. RATE THE FOLLOWING IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE TO YOU

A. Winning Championships
B. Winning Individual Trophies
C. Getting Drafted to the SHL in the First Round
D. Having an Active Locker Room
E. Reading/Writing Interesting Articles/Play-by-Plays
F. Making Friends and Having Fun

8. Rate the following in order of how they appeal to you more about living in Kelowna:

A. The numerous world-class wineries in the area
B. Year-round golfing
C. Lax stance on weed
D. The lakes and scenery

9. On a scale of 1-6, 1 being top choice and 6 being last choice, would you like to play in Kelowna?

10. What is something about you (you, not your player) that is unique and interesting?

[/b]

1. Geoffrey Allen
2. Playmaker
3. Hardware, baby
4. I like to think I made a build and have been working hard enough for a top 6 role, but would be content with lesser minutes.
5. Jedi Knight. The ultimate warrior.
6. D, A, C, B
7. A, F, E, D, C, B
8. D, B, C, A
9. 1
10. Nothing. I'm pretty boring. I own a pet bird. I guess that's unique?

1. [Image: tell-us-your-name.gif]

[Image: marlo-the-wire.gif]

Two-way defenseman, how did you know?!

Improve defensively.

I guess I'd be happy with 10-15 minutes at first but at least the 3rd pairing if possible.

Jedi knight. I would watch Star Wars til I die if I could just watch one more movie for the rest of my life.

D-A-B-C

F-A-E-D-B-C

8. Rate the following in order of how they appeal to you more about living in Kelowna:

D
and... yeah.

9. On a scale of 1-6, 1 being top choice and 6 being last choice, would you like to play in Kelowna?

1 or 2. fo realz.

10. What is something about you (you, not your player) that is unique and interesting?

You know, I've been wondering that for a while and I've got nothing :ph34r: .

[Image: engishl.gif]
FranceMonarchsCitadellesMonarchsScarecrowsCitadellesMonarchsScarecrowsCitadellesMonarchsScarecrowsFrance

1. What is your name?
Matthew Hebscher

Playmaker

Want to have at least 20 assist

I know it'll be hard to get some, but as long as i'm getting the experience and the chance to develop i'll be fine.

Jedi Knight, because then i could defeat the other two.

D,A,C,B

F,D,A,E,B,C

D,A,C,B

I went to school with Connor McDavid

1. Whats your name?

Ryan King

Power forward with amazing back checking ability size speed and brute strength are my allies

My goals are too meet some amazing teammates and develop life long friendships on and off the ice, I want to gain as much experience as humanly possible, and grow to be that stand out star.

Ill take whatever i can get, The coach and GM know whats best for the team and i know what i have to do to help my team win, if we all know our rolls it helps make everything run as smooth as silk

Jedi Knight: Force powers! Light sabers! does it get any cooler

A - 1st
B - 2nd
D - 3rd
C - 4th

1st - D. Having an Active Locker Room
2nd - E. Reading/Writing Interesting Articles/Play-by-Plays
3rd - A. Winning Championships
4th - F. Making Friends and Having Fun
5th - C. Getting Drafted to the SHL in the First Round
6th - B. Winning Individual Trophies

1st - A. The numerous world-class wineries in the area
2nd - D. The lakes and scenery
3rd - B. Year-round golfing
4th - C. Lax stance on weed

1, I love the knights! A great Canadian team for sure and i love the logo! not to mention the great GM I had a chance to sit down with him 1 on 1 and i definitely felt a good vibe and agreed with all is ideas and thoughts going into S24

I actually never played hockey till this year Started at age 23 and regret not starting earlier in life i have always had a huge passion for the sport just never actually tried it. Now that i play i respect it 100X more

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: qp9sjzw.png] [Image: QPhJjnn.png] [Image: cz7Q1LV.png] [Image: RapExQb.png] [Image: sXGJ3Yn.png]
-----
[Image: aasdAwo.png]

Canada Update Thread | Player Page Canada

1. What is your name?
Clive Stonehands

RW PWF

I really dont know. Be + player with more than 10 goals atleast.

I hope I will get some icetime but Im fine with whatever my GM think Ive deserved. I will try to earn my way into the lineup.

I would be The Dark Knight. Who doesnt?

A, B, C, D.

F, D, A, B , E, C

D, A, B, C

I honestly dont find the diffrence between the team to bother me so far. Im happy to play for whomever drafts me. So 3.

My littlefingers are twisted inwards. I have really sexy calves.

1.What is your name?
Bastien Salabanzi

Two-Way Defenseman with my secondary position being RW - scoring is a strength of mine.

Developing as a player, making the playoffs, and meeting new friends.

I want to develope into a top two Dman pairing but expect to start low and through hard work make my way up. Ice-time around 10-14 mins assuming I start on the bottm 2 D-Pairing and close to 20-22 once I'm on the top 2.

Jedi Knight, for sure; growing up in the early 90's I watched Star Wars, Empire Strikes Back, and Return of the Jedi on VHS countless times, even going as far as reenacting scene from the Empire Strikes Back when it would snow.

1 D
2 A
3 C
4 B

1 F. Making Friends and Having Fun
2 D. Having an Active Locker Room
3 A. Winning Championships
4 E. Reading/Writing Interesting Articles/Play-by-Plays
5 C. Getting Drafted to the SHL in the First Round
6 B. Winning Individual Trophies

1 D. The lakes and scenery
2 A. The numerous world-class wineries in the area
3 C. Lax stance on weed
4 B. Year-round golfing

1 for sure, I would love to play in Kelowna. Currently living in Vancouver I absolutely love BC and have visited Kelowna when I was younger; its such a beautiful place I would feel like I'm on vacation the whole time I'm there.

I ran the BMO marathon and Run for Water Marathon 2011; both with times under 4 hours without any formal training. Not exactly unique but less than 1% of the population does marathons, so there is that.

1. [Image: tell-us-your-name.gif]

Player name is Lord Pretty Flacko, assuming that's what you're looking for here?

Left wing, sniper, knows how to defense

I'm going for 40, bitch.

But really, want to get more acquainted with the league, meet new people here, hopefully improve enough to make the SHL for Season 25.

Depends on the team, really. I do expect to be good enough to be a top contributor though.

I don't know who the dragon knight is so Dark Knight because batman and fuck the jedi order, I'm on the dark side. But seriously, the rules to be a Jedi Knight fucking suck although I might just be corrupt in that I saw Star Wars from 4,5,6,1,2,3.

DABC - DABS

A. Winning Championships

I'm still gonna get drafted to the SHL in the first round though. It's just a product of this being a fun activity.

Fuck man, too hard. How about I rank them as 1A, 1B, 1C, and 1D?

1A. The numerous world-class wineries in the area
1B. Year-round golfing
1C. Lax stance on weed
1D. The lakes and scenery

I play/played goalie and when I was about 8 or 9, Corey Schneider (before he was drafted) taught me how to butterfly slide and signed my helmet (which happened to be a Canucks design which I just got because it looked cool - probably the first ever Canucks thing he ever signed) and my pads. I also went to a goalie camp where Scott Darling was an instructor when I was in high school - I believe he was still at UMaine then. Uhh yeah, I'm cool like that. I also played lacrosse against Chris Kreider. Unfortunately I'm 5'8" so going anywhere as a goalie really wasn't an option and decided I didn't want to skimp out an an education to play a couple years of juniors to be a D1 backup at best. Sometimes I regret it but a good decision in hindsight.

[Image: Marius_buffalo.png]

08-24-2018, 01:08 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Ah yes, the veteran meme player. A surefire bet for maybe 400 TPE Tongue
05-23-2020, 02:25 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Scoop AINEC
[Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif]

[Image: Poppity.png]
^^^^^ Thank you JSSSSS
[Image: Poopity_Scoop_1.png]
^^^^Credits to Snussu^^^^

[Image: Scoop.png]

1. Austin Lemieux

2. What is your position and play style? Butterfly Goaltender

3. What are your goals for your rookie season? To win a Four Star (with your team?)

4. What are your ice-time and roster spot expectations? For your team, Starting Goaltender.

5. Which would you rather be? Jedi Knight, Dark Knight, or Dragon Knight? Why? A starting Goaltender for an SMJHL Team

6. RATE THESE KNIGHTS IN ORDER OF AWESOMENESS ADBC

A. Winning Championships

B. Year-round golfing
C. Lax stance on weed
D. The lakes and scenery

9. On a scale of 1-6, 1 being top choice and 6 being last choice, would you like to play in Kelowna? 5

10. What is something about you (you, not your player) that is unique and interesting? I got a full ride to university/college.

What is your name?

John Matthews

2. What is your position and play style?

Defense, Two-Way

One of the top TPE earners, a championship, and in contention for defenseman of the year.

Whatever benefits the team, works best for me. I assume I'll be getting good minutes though. Seeing as I will be a top TPE earner.

Jedi Knight. I don't know who the Dragon Knight is, and I liked star wars.

A, C, B, D

1. Making Friends and Having Fun
2. Having an ACTIVE Locker Room
3. Winning Championships
4. Winning Individual Trophies
5. Getting Drafted to the SHL in the First Round
6. Reading/Writing Interesting Articles/Play-by-Plays

1. The lakes and scenery
2. Year-round golfing
3. The numerous world-class wineries in the area
4. Lax stance on weed

3 or 4.

I have no idea.

1. Kyle Cobb

Hybrid Goaltender

A positive win ratio, save % .850 or better, GAA below 3. Also maybe make a few friends.

As a goaltender I figure I will be in a backup position so maybe starting 10-15 games. I'm clearly not good enough to start and backup would be perfect to build tpe.

Jedi Knight. Who wouldn't want to be able to use the force and a light saber in the color of your choice?

D, B, A, C

F, D, E, A, B, C

D, C, B, A

I'm a NASCAR fan who probably has a savant. There's a lot of pointless stats I could tell you about that sport. Other than that I'm pretty boring, and uninteresting.

Player Name: Evandrus Jesster
Nationality: Usa
Player Page: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=52529
Current TPE: 254

[b]2. What is your position and play style? (e.g. Defense, Two-Way)[/b]
I play center, consider myself a future franchise centerman. My strength is definitely in my offensive output. I'm a strong scorer who can shoot from anywhere on the ice. Yet I possess strong skating, passing and puck control skills

45+ Points - At least 15 goals. To grow faster than any rookie before me (to 350 cap), and be a leader on the team I go to. Ultimately I want to win multiple cups.

Not entirely picky, but I do think my best situation is on the power play as a quarterback, to set the pace and take shots.

5. Which would you rather be?

Dragon Knight :ph34r:

A, C, B, D

A, D, F, B, C, E

A, C, D, B

I'm 25, recently married to the love of my life. I have two dogs and actively train. I have two jobs, the more fun of the which is dog training and pet sitting. I'm fluent in American Sign Language. Buffalo Sabres fan for life, from the area as well.

[Image: thejesster435.gif]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryan Jesster - HoF Goalie (S1-S14)
Proud Calgary Dragon Alumni 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dragons | Sweden | Raptors

Quote:Originally posted by Jedi@Jun 8 2015, 11:49 AM
<div align="center"> Knights S24 KELOWNA KNIGHTS COMBINE Knights</div>

[b]1. [Image: tell-us-your-name.gif]
Gustavs Muschenkersons

RW/C Offensive Forward

Improve my skills to prepare for the SHL and win games

Enough ice time to show what I've got and at least a top 9 f

A jedi knight because I get a light sabre and I can use jedi mind tricks to convince people that I'm a Dark Knight or Dragon Knight.

A [Image: 3718511-6384852764-15004.jpg]
B[Image: DragonKnightfight.jpg]
C[Image: Warrior_Dark_Knight.png]
D[Image: Jedi_Knight_Logo.jpg]
A, B, D, C

A. Winning Championships
A, F, B, C, D, E

B. Year-round golfing
C. Lax stance on weed
D. The lakes and scenery
C, D, A, B

I made my skater Latvian, but I know absolutely nothing about Latvia other than the fact that Zemgus Girgensons is from there and I was informed not to pick USA or Canada. I couldn't even tell you where it is on a map... Knights

[/b]

1. Adam Falk

I'm a two-way LW. I can also play C, but am much stronger on the wing.

Well, I really want to contribute on the scoreboard but I know it's a tough transition to professional play. At the absolute very least, I want to contribute in the locker room and continue to develop into a professional and eventually reach an elite level.

Unless given the opportunity, I don't expect a whole heap of ice time. I'd imagine being placed in a bottom 6 role until earned through hard work and continued dedication to the organization. Of course, if thrown into a big role, I would do my best to thrive.

Jedi Knight. Dragon's are too overplayed and Dark Knight's have weird accent things with their tongues.

B, A, C, D

A. Winning Championships

C. Lax stance on weed
D. The lakes and scenery
B. Year-round golfing... golf is fucking boring tbh.

1 or 2. I'd love to play here, a huge tradition of winning and constant contenders. Really an active locker room and superb leadership. It'd be awesome to get drafted here.

I'm active duty in the military.

Player Page || Update Page

[Image: a5C9JXf.png]

CERTIFIED THREAD KILLER
MONTREAL IMPACT FOREVER

1. Rick Chleb
2.Defensive Defenseman
3.To win the 4 Star Cup with whatever team I'm on and end the season with a high positive plus/minus.
4. 2nd Defense Pairing, decent ice time, anything to help the team
5. Jedi because force.
6. ADBC
7. DFEACB
8. CDBA
9. 6
10. Potatoes.

1. Elijah

2. LW - Offensive Forward

3. Win a lot and score at least 10 goals.

4. Don't have expectations.

5. Dark Knight because I don't recognize the other two.

6. D, A, B, C

A. Winning Championships

C. Lax stance on weed
D. The lakes and scenery
B. Year-round golfing

9. Somewhere between 1-6.

10. I once stuck a rock up my nose only to sneeze it out 5 minutes before surgery back when I was 4