Create Account

S24 St Louis Scarecrows Combine

Have you participated in sites of this nature before? If so what was your experience?
Well not specifically no, but I think in the a bit over a month I have been here thus far, I have learned the ropes rather swiftly and now navigating myself and knowing what to do in this league is a lot simpler for me. I presume over time this will only becoming far easier for myself, though I think I can navigate myself near perfectly thus far.

What NHL player do you model your game on?
Probably someone like Ovechkin or Stamkos (with his scoring), but more than anything else, I am copying a build from one of the very best snipers in the SHL. The build has been working amazingly well, because I actually was one of the top three scorers for Montreal in the playoffs (seven points in seven games), after only being there for a few days, and my build in the prospect tournament allowed me to be one of the point and goal leaders in the entire tournament as a whole. I expect after my major update with all the TPE I have earned, I am going to have a very successful rookie season in the SMJHL.

Why are you going to stay active?
Because I have absolutely fallen in love with this league and the community as a whole. Furthermore, I have the desire to establish a great legacy here, and become one of the very best players and members on the entire site. That will take many seasons of consistent activity at the highest level, and I am willing and will push myself to achieve that level; I believe my activity since I have joined the league is just a small taste of what I wish to accomplish in the SHL. If you guys give me the opportunity to represent your colors of black, orange, and red, I promise I will make you quite proud of the selection and do my best to ensure St. Louis win a Four Star Cup.

Do you do written or graphic point tasks? What do you enjoy about them?
Absolutely, and more than that, I push myself to earn every single TPE possibly for my player, even if that means staying awake late for award shows or other things, if there is a possible amount of TPE being handed out, I am going to do my best to make sure I earn it. As for writing, I simply love it and the chance to be creative in a new setting. That is in part why I have made so much money thus far in the league (around %80 million once my media is updated), because it is both incredibly fun to writer, to see others enjoy my work, and it also allows my player to improve over time. I have maintained this rate of writing and will continue to do so for quite some time.

If the coach puts you on the third line in a more defensive oriented role would that be okay?
It would only allow me to work that much harder to improve my player so I can earn those top line minutes. I am a team first player and member, and simply want to do anything I can to make sure the team I play for is winning. I have faith in the management that they are doing what is best for the team and my player, and that is all I could possibly ask for. Give me the chance to wear the Scarecrows jersey, and I will listen and follow whatever needs to be done to make the team successful. Let’s accomplish great things together!

What Game of Thrones character do you identify with? If you don’t watch, is there a character in something else you identify with?
As a player I have no idea, but as a person I would have to say Tyrion Lannister. We both enjoy analyzing situations from a logical and cool headed standpoint, and like to plan things several steps ahead of time. However, we are both more than capable of speaking our minds when the situation calls for it, and are also both more than capable in being successful in taking leadership roles, once again when the situation requires it. We also enjoy advising and give prudent advice to others, and I feel I could do that from league or life oriented situations inside the locker room. We also enjoy having a lot of fun and making sure there is never a dull moment; I feel I can bring a lot of optimism and energy to St. Louis.

How old are you? Feel free to be vague if you do not feel comfortable answering.
I am twenty-two, so you will be getting someone who is quite fun at any given time, but obviously carries themselves in a smart and mature manner, so you will never have to worry about me getting suspended for saying something quite stupid.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]
ShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUk
Player Page || Update Page

1) Have you participated in sites of this nature before? If so what was your experience?
Yes, I was a prominent member of Stickpage. I was the guy who was always on everyone's back about animating but never did any myself. I stuck around enough to get some 200 posts before leaving, it was fun! Forum layout was similar

2) What NHL player do you model your game on?
McDonagh

3) Why are you going to stay active?
This website is as cool as balls

4) Do you do written or graphic point tasks? What do you enjoy about them?
Written. Easy TPE is all I need

5) If the coach puts you on the third line in a more defensive oriented role would that be okay?
Or if you’re defensemen would you be okay with playing a limited offensive role for the good of the team?
I would do it no questions asked.
Or If a goalie, would you be okay playing behind a heavily offense focused team?

6) What Game of Thrones character do you identify with? If you don’t watch, is there a character in something else you identify with?
I cannot think of one off of the top of my head but they'd have to be a total badass

7) How old are you? Feel free to be vague if you do not feel comfortable answering.
Old enough to know my way around

1) Have you participated in sites of this nature before? If so what was your experience?

I'm involved in a NASCAR/racing sim community like this where you choose your ratings through different criteria, but it is no where as in depth as this. It's pretty fun, that's why I came here.

No one really, but I do like Jhonas Enroth. So maybe look to him for a bit of an idea.

I've got nothing better to do this summer, lol. But really I just want to win and become an all-star/championship caliber player. It would be cool to become a top member on the site and advance toward becoming a GM/owner or something of that nature.

I don't do either because I don't really think I'm good at either of those things. Maybe if I set my mind to it I'll start doing graphic tasks, but for now you won't really see me writing too much because it feels like a chore to me.

5) If the coach puts you on the third line in a more defensive oriented role would that be okay?
Or if you’re defensemen would you be okay with playing a limited offensive role for the good of the team?
Or If a goalie, would you be okay playing behind a heavily offense focused team?

I just want to play on an smjhl team and get my career started. I know in my first season I'll be in a backup goaltender position and I'm completely content with just building my player in a depth position to help the overall success of the team.

6) What Game of Thrones character do you identify with? If you don’t watch, is there a character in something else you identify with?

I don't watch Game of Thrones but I feel like I connect with Charlie from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia on an emotional level that I just can't explain.

7) How old are you? Feel free to be vague if you do not feel comfortable answering.

Have you participated in sites of this nature before? If so what was your experience?

First time, but im going 0-100 Real quick.

Pekka Rinne

Something to do at work, and I'm basically addicted!

Yes, I do all written articles!

If I'm on the 3rd line, id probably quit the team. Goalies don't play 3rd line.

Goldberg from mighty ducks.

Wow, much intimate. 18.

St. Louis Scarecrows Combine
Player: Ivan Koroviev
Position: RW

I have not. I recently joined this site and VHL, and have settled in nicely to both of them. I enjoy writing, and both the SHL and the VHL give me ample opportunities to do so.

He's not particularly modelled on anyone. I did some reading on how player attributes effect the simulation, so I'm trying to take that into account while building an offensive playmaker.

Because I enjoy the site, love hockey, and because I feel I can be a success on this site, and have a tonne of fun in the process. Really, I can improve my player by writing articles? This site was made for me Tongue

I guess this won't come as a shock now: written tasks are my preference. I have always been good at English, have written short stories since I was a teenager, and I have a flair for writing, which makes it even more enjoyable for me. At the end of the day it's a creative act, and I am a creative person.

I'll play where I'm asked. If it causes any problems I would hope that any potential GM would be willing to discuss the situation with me, and that we could come to an amicable resolution. I want to play in an offensive role, as that's where my strengths lie, but I'm also not going to be unprofessional and/or a pain in the ass.

Well I wouldn't mind 'identifying' with Margaery Tyrell... Seriously though, I'm not sure. The majority of characters in the show are bastards, to be honest. Tyrion, perhaps, for his love of reading and intellectual things. Also I'm not very tall.

Old enough that I remember watching the World Cup in 1994, and jumping up and down on the couch when Ray Houghton looped the ball over Pagliuca's head.

I've competed in team sites before never single player sites

Corey perry minus the annoying shit. More the high end skill with some edge

Shear boredom at work

Written more then anything I have time. Graphically I'm not good. Really not a big fan of writing to be honest do it out of boredom

My game is more designed to be on the highlight reel rather then defensive side. But I do what I need to do for the team

rick from walking dead in early season I haven't kept up with it much. Can be a leader but sometimes I can be my way or the highway if I feel I'm right

29 ya getting old

I've been in SHL twice in the past, and I am active in SBA. So I have plenty of experience, and generally I enjoy the competition.

Henrik Sedin

Because I want to stay active. SHL is huge and I feel it's a nice challenge to become the best.

I know a little about working with photoshop, but I prefer just to write an article. I just like being able to write some sort of narrative around thing happening to my player or other players.

I'd be okay.

Arya, you can get me down, but i'll come back to kill you for it.

24, closing in on 25.