Create Account

S24 - Pre Season Index

All I know is, Chiefs are da bomb.

Quote:Originally posted by #NoBradyNoBanner@Jun 18 2015, 06:11 PM

the front page is great lol

you can find the box scores to your games right there…wish it went farther than just 1 day, but w/e
top 5 point leaders, goal leaders, goalies.
and then everything else is essentially the same, with the sortable attys/stats, which is awesome.

what exactly is better about the old one? lol

- Super streamlined
- No need for two rows of stats.
- Not clustered.

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

Quote:Originally posted by EuroCap@Jun 18 2015, 06:18 PM
All I know is, Chiefs are da bomb.
Yeahthat

Chiefs Ireland Chiefs Ireland Chiefs Ireland Chiefs

Quote:Originally posted by #NoBradyNoBanner@Jun 18 2015, 10:11 PM

the front page is great lol

you can find the box scores to your games right there…wish it went farther than just 1 day, but w/e
top 5 point leaders, goal leaders, goalies.
and then everything else is essentially the same, with the sortable attys/stats, which is awesome.

[b]what exactly is better about the old one? lol
[/b]
Made more sense navigation wise.
I'm just straight up guessing where to find shit :lol:
I'll remember where shit is eventualy.. it is just not as straight forward as the other one.

(tbh i also find standings/stats harder to read because it is all white with thin borders, are there other skins or a way of making the stat blocks darker? would make it a lot better... maybe just make the lines darker/thicker)

[Image: livius.gif]

Old layout contained the name information and was far more streamlined, in my opinion. The new one isn't horrible, just different, and could benefit from a design upgrade.

Quote:Originally posted by JackCross@Jun 19 2015, 04:13 AM
Old layout contained the name information and was far more streamlined, in my opinion. The new one isn't horrible, just different, and could benefit from a design upgrade.
Straight up took the words outta my mouth