Create Account

The "I'm Stoned" Check-In Thread

Yeah, my voice is gone from singing and shouting half the night. Wife and kids are fast asleep. Sitting in my recliner, nursing a last beer, enjoying the buzz for awhile.

Life is good.

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Slappydoodle@Jun 27 2015, 01:05 AM
Yeah, my voice is gone from singing and shouting half the night. Wife and kids are fast asleep. Sitting in my recliner, nursing a last beer, enjoying the buzz for awhile.

Life is good.
[Image: av-1546.jpg]

<object width="460" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Gmf-TW5rWiY"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Gmf-TW5rWiY" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="460" height="315"></embed></object>

Cheers

I'm stoned

Akashi SixNine Jr. Updates

Quote:Originally posted by FourFour@Jun 27 2015, 08:21 PM
I'm stoned
Cheers

I'm just gonna infinity check in here. It's bigger news to find if I'm not stoned.

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Quote:Originally posted by FourFour@Jun 27 2015, 10:21 PM
I'm stoned

You're too young for this honestly, if you smoke weed too early it actually does affect your growth and development as a human being so I say wait until you are 18 and then u can smoke all u want.

yuh

[Image: bXyuiQK.png?2]
Alucard,Apr 14 2016, 03:33 PM Wrote:May the harvest be with you, young spud.
enigmatic,Aug 26 2016, 10:05 AM Wrote:Jedi could have 1 TPE and still improve any team [Image: ashamed0001.gif]
[Image: uyTKBKH.png]
[Image: jSQTZY7.png]

First ever Norwegian IIHF Goal!!
Code:
2. Team Norway , Jackson Rodgers-Tanaka 1 (Isabella Esparza-Osvaldson, Aleksander Andrezjeck) at 5:50

Special Thanks to Count Chocula for the Hugo G sig <3

Quote:Originally posted by gorlab@Jun 27 2015, 11:32 PM

You're too young for this honestly, if you smoke weed too early it actually does affect your growth and development as a human being so I say wait until you are 18 and then u can smoke all u want.

Ya listen to the expert Smile)

Quote:Originally posted by gorlab@Jun 28 2015, 12:32 AM

ya once yur brain hits the ripe ol age of 18 the brain gets this magik coating that protects it from the harmful effects of marijuana. Aka by this logic dont smoke till your mid 20s so your brain can fully develop. And don't drink or do anything either because brain cellz

[Image: Marius_buffalo.png]

08-24-2018, 01:08 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Ah yes, the veteran meme player. A surefire bet for maybe 400 TPE Tongue
05-23-2020, 02:25 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Scoop AINEC
[Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif]

[Image: Poppity.png]
^^^^^ Thank you JSSSSS
[Image: Poopity_Scoop_1.png]
^^^^Credits to Snussu^^^^

[Image: Scoop.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Baelor Swift@Jun 27 2015, 09:33 PM

ya once yur brain hits the ripe ol age of 18 the brain gets this magik coating that protects it from the harmful effects of marijuana. Aka by this logic dont smoke till your mid 20s so your brain can fully develop. And don't drink or do anything either because brain cellz
Actually did this. Didn't smoke or drink (still don't) till I was 26 when I got my medical card and well now it's practically 24/7 and I think there's probably a lot of people that would be shocked to find I'm baked when I do the things in my day to day activities.

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Baelor Swift@Jun 27 2015, 11:33 PM

Pre-18 development is more important and nobody gonna wait til their mid 20s (even tho that would definitely be the best practice).

I never started smoking weed until after high school, and I know a lot of people who spent a lot of time smoking weed during high school. There is a considerable difference in intelligence. Whether that's just naturally how it would have turned out anyways, or not, IDK. I'm pretty sure if I hadn't spent the last 10 years smoking weed regularly (age 18-27), I would have a way better memory and probably be much more mentally capable.

just joining you folks now!

S52 "A" Alternate Captain of the Calgary Dragons
"GM" - Former Prince George Firebirds and Regina Force General Manager
"C" - Former Captain of the Halifax Raiders
S48 Brandon Holmes Trophy Recipient - Top Defensive Forward

FirebirdsScarecrowsraiders - TimberGrizzliesArmadaCanadaDragonsBlizzardStars - PlatoonSpecters
Davos Otasrob Player Page
Davos Otasrob Player Updates

o:-)