Create Account

The BuzzKill Questions Thread

Would you not agree that "Buzz Killington" would make a great pet name for your penis?

[Image: When+i+see+the+first+question+on+my+test...990383.gif]

[Image: OaSEcaw]

Thoughts on moving up to New England next season?

How was your experience in Montreal for season 24?

Where do you expect to play in New England?

Will you be paying attention to the SHL draft to see where your fellow teammates end up?

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

Final mock draft?

How do you feel about being someone that can spearhead the roster building efforts in Portland?

I love you, do you love me?

Is that you John Wayne, is this me?

What would be your SHL draft big-board (say a top ten or so)?

[Image: giphy.gif]
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]
ShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUk
Player Page || Update Page

I'm probably gonna record one of these sometime this week. Just had to pay a TON to move some TPE around. Haha.

I want a lot more "casual" questions. No fun to be a Buzzkill ALL the time, y'know? So give me whatever you want and I'll find enough SHL stuff to talk about to make that $3M. Thanks!!

Hey! I'll bring this back sometime this week. Load me up with some good questions, if you'd be so kind. Smile

What are your expectations for the coming year teamwise?

How are you enjoying the co-gm gig with the added challenge of an expansion team?

What's your favorite meal?

Given the expansion team roster, you are most likely going to be seeing some big minutes in the coming season. What sort of individual numbers are you looking to put up?

Top three favorite shows of all time?

I'll be listening. :D

Cheers

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

Nice questions, thanks Slappy!

Anyone else, last call - this will be recorded tomorrow (Friday) evening. I thought it'd be tonight, but something has come up.

I'm gonna record Saturday afternoon! By then we'll hopefully have a few preseason games to go over. I'll also be discussing the update scale, equipment (or the lack thereof), and the surprising (but welcomed) influx of Latvian broken English in the media lately!

Ask awaaaaaaaaaaaaay...

Interview Congrats on being part of Klosecast #100! Can you imagine the BuzzKill making it to such a number?

Interview With the likes of Randleman and Jesster making the step up to the SHL, there should be some pretty fierce competition for the Ryan Jesster trophy (best rookie). Any preseason predictions on who will walk away with it at the end of the season?

Interview Still on predictions, who are your favourites to win the East and West Conferences, and who do you think will win the Challenge Cup?

Interview How about Killington and the Admirals? What are you expecting from them in S26?

Interview Thoughts on the changes in the SHL? We have attribute boosts in place of equipment, some changes to how PTs will be done, and by this time next season should have a new update scale.

Answered!! Thanks Alucard Cheers

I'll be doing this Saturday afternoon again (like 95% sure). Ask away.

Since this has been an ongoing issue in the Buzzkill, what is your take on Zachary getting suspended?

Do you have a favorite NHL team? Any predictions on the NHL season in general?

There has been talk of a girlfriend. Is there any chance the world will see a Mrs. Killington in the near future?

Any pets, please don't tell me you're another one of these Bojo Cat People.

Perhaps a recap of the pre-season with updated predictions for the season to come.

Will you sing us a song?

Cheers

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

How does your fantasy team look going into the season?

Who's your pick to win the East and the West?

MVP / ROTY predictions?

Sorry dudes, I was sick all weekend! I think I'm gonna get to this Thursday. Thanks for the questions so far, hopefully I'll get a few more!

Let's bring this back. Saturday morning /afternoon recording time.

If I get enough questions, that is. Smile