Create Account

The BuzzKill Questions Thread

You bring up a new element every week for the Big Slappy Hour, what is your favorite? Mine personally is tin because of the cool thermochromic reactions you can do with both oxidation forms (+4 and +2).

I think I missed you being a GM of an SHL team (and consequently being booted out Tongue ), what is your philosophy toward line strats? Do you emphasize strengths or balance out weaknesses?

You think the Renebaes will draft from the #Lilluminati next draft?

What are top three concerts you have been too?

What show had the best pit you have in been and why?

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

Answered!

[Image: OaSEcaw]

If you had to synthesize phenacetin, would you go Williamson ether synthesis or amide synthesis? Having done both in lab, I'd prefer amide due to the Williamson being a long as fucj reflux...

Is Quinn officially retiring being overshadowed by Nerokov?

Related note: do you take Advil or Tylenol to relieve pain?

Bump - recording Saturday AM as usual!!

If the Klosecast is NPR and Big Slappy is a local sports station duo, what does that make the Buzzkill and are my previous descriptions accurate?.

If you took over as GM of WKP tomorrow, what changes would you make in terms of lines, strats, personnel?

Is it just me or are all these Olympic swimmer chicks with the shaved eyebrows kinda hot? Probably just me on that one.

As a Chicago resident but not a native, is deep dish pizza really pizza at all? Do you like it?

Are the Chinese going to take military action in order to take control of Taiwan within the next ten years?

Do you believe in extra terrestrial life? If so speculate as to what forms it may take.

Have you ever been really constipated and then when you finally get it out, it's so wide it makes your ass bleed a little?

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

I'm postponing this - probably til next week - due to an issue that's come up. Sorry for the inconvenience, although none of these questions are time-sensitive ... so I'll answer them next time! Smile

So I'll have time this weekend. Happy Easter to me, right? :lol:

So yeah, leave your questions here, and I will get to them. Smile

What are the plans for Easter if anything?

Why does Foster keep ducking Slappy McDoodle out on the ice? McDoodle still needs to show him how it's done.

NHL playoff predictions?

SHL regular season predictions?

Favorite cheesy horror movie of all time?

The BSH could use a few reciprocal queries of our own. :D

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

Favorite food option in Charlotte that wasn't available to you in Chicago?

Food option from Chicago that you wish you could find in NC?

Seeing as I now hold a miniscule amount of power, one thing you'd love to see IIHF do differently or improve upon? Genuinely curious to hear some opinions on this, just to see how the community feels.

When I finally give up on Evans' scrub ass, which Bootlegger should I name my recreate after. Can be from "before my time."

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

This happens tomorrow morning.

It looks like you can fill a hour but here are some metal questions anyway.

Cro-mags or Agonistic Front?

Ghost or King Diamond?

Meshuggah or As I Lay Dying?

Testament or Exodus?

Judas Priest or Iron Maiden?

Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

Quote:Originally posted by Bonk@Apr 14 2017, 07:13 PM
Meshuggah or As I Lay Dying?

This could pretty much be an hour

Quote:Originally posted by GCool@Apr 14 2017, 08:22 PM

This could pretty much be an hour

:D

And oh yeah I forgot your hair metal question.

White Snake or Dokken?

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

Answered, thank you all!