Create Account

S25 Interested Prospects

Toronto is team of great opportunity for you guys. We're a team where you can work your way into a roster spot, but also a contending team for the cup.

The North Stars are coming off a season where we made the playoffs and just fell short in the first round, losing to Eastern Reg. Season Champs Minnesota in 7. Hopes are high and most of the core is locked up next season.

In terms of the draft, we have 1 1st (7th), 2 2nds, 2 3rds and 4 4ths. I plan to be active with trades so if you'd like to play in TOR and we believe you'd be a good fit, I'm sure we'll be able to get you in the blue and white Smile

Code:
Player Name:

Position:

What's your interest like in playing for Toronto?

What're your goals for your player?

Would you be the type of player to commit long term to your franchise?

What do you bring to Toronto?

Just answers to a few simple questions above would be great. That being said, if you have any questions or want to talk about Toronto feel free to PM me. If you do that, our chances of going after you will definitely go up.

We're an organization on the rise and want only the best. If you believe you're the best, then let us know Wink

Stars Stars Stars Stars Stars Stars Stars

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

Player Name: Michael Burch

Position: RW

I am pretty interested. The team is run by a former Falcons player so its nice to have that connection to juniors. I am also from the area, so it would be cool to play for my hometown team. As well, Toronto has a bunch of talented guys on the team like Cunningham, Laflamme, and Eriksson to name a few who I would all love to play with.

I want to become a first liner in the SHL. I know reaching that goal is a long ways away, but I am more than willing to put in the work to get me to that level. I also want to win at every level that I play in. I won the prospects tournament with the Blazers, hopefully winning the Four Star Cup with the Falcons this season, and I want to win the Challenge Cup in the SHL.

Yeah for sure. If the team I get drafted to has a great bunch of guys with an active locker room, I would be more than happy to sign on long term with the team.

Work ethic, dedication, playmaking, and defense. It has been said that I am one of the hardest working members of my draft class, so I plan to continue upholding this reputation into the SHL. I am very dedicated to making a great player, doing whatever I can to improve. I am near the top of the TPE earners for my draft class because of this. I am also a very skilled playmaker. I am one of the strongest skaters and passers in my draft class, and this will make me translate into a very effective SHL playmaker. I will be able to feed the snipers on the team, racking up assists all season long. I think an underrated aspect of my game is my defensive ability. Right now I have a fairly strong defensive attribute at 76, and I plan on increasing that to around 84 by the time I reach 350 TPE. This will make me a trusted option on the penalty kill, and make me effective on both ends of the ice.

Player Name:
Zack Hoover

Position:
Left Wing

I have no real preference towards any of the SHL teams and want the opportunity to play for the team that wants me to be apart of their organization. If the North Stars want to use their draft picks to get me, then I will be your guy.

Right now I am a jack-of-all-trades type of player. I kept it that way so I am able change my game depending what the SHL team that drafts me wants me to do. I can score goals, I can skate well, I can pass the puck, I can go on the penalty kill. If you want me to specialize in something, I want to be that go to guy for that role. Whether that is being a sniper on the first line, or a grinder on the 3rd/4th lines.

I would want to be a franchise player. Not necessarily be the franchise player on the team, but a franchise player meaning that I play my whole career in one city. Down the road I would take a "home town discount" if it meant me staying in the city I enjoy playing for.

I am an active guy around the SHL, especially in the locker room. A laid back, friendly attitude and can step up and be a leader if I need to be. And like I said before, I am here for the long haul if you draft me, and will become whatever type of player you want me to become

[Image: ZLoVQGU.png]
[Image: M02LOrx.png]

- Profile Page - Update Page -

Player Name: Ivan Koroviev (Updates)

Position: RW/LW (versatile enough to play C if needed)

What's your interest like in playing for Toronto? I'm very interested in being a North Star. One of the things I value most in a team is LR camaraderie, and the fact that I'm already familiar with Harter and Nichushkin from the Team Russia LR is a big bonus. Playing at Kelowna I have also become familiar with David Benson, and at some point was labelled a potential Benson #2, though I forget when, where, and by whom. Either way it would be nice to have a former Knight or two around.

What're your goals for your player? To enjoy myself, and to develop into an elite playmaker. My current build is solid and versatile, but over the coming season I want to focus on my skating, passing, and puck-handling. It would be great to be competing for trophies, but at the end of the day I'm here to enjoy myself, and hopefully to pick up team and/or individual honours along the way.

Would you be the type of player to commit long term to your franchise? Absolutely. If I feel valued and at home in the locker room, I am a very loyal person. Being a valued and integral member of a team is more appealing to me than being an inconsequential member of a championship winning team.

What do you bring to Toronto? Dedication, activity, a desire for continual improvement, and my own unique personality. Even when I'm trying to be a cunt people seem to like me. 'tis a hard life! :( I'm very active in the locker room and in media circles, though, and I am positive that I would do well by you should I be drafted by Toronto. If you'd like to have a quick look at the following links, you may find further reasons to consider drafting me:

Ranked #6 overall in draft class by Lord Pretty Flacko/Baelor Swift: "While Koroviev joined just days before the draft, he has done an excellent job at making up for the lost week many of his peers were able to take advantage of. He's been one of the stronger media contributors of the draft class and...deserves to be one of the top players taken in the draft."

#5 RW in draft class according to Travis Kudleychuk/BeanSobie: "The Knight’s young Russian playmaker certainly had a season to forget from a statistics standpoint, but his dedication to training was top level in the draft... This undervalued player may make an SHL team very happy as he is poised for a breakout season next year and should be a great player long term."

Player Name: Nikolaus Scholz (updates)

Position: C

Nothing really jumps out at me specifically, but I've heard good things about the LR and I think the name/logo/jersey is among one of the best in the league. If I were to be drafted by Toronto I'd have no regrets.

Strong focus on playmaking and puck-possession. Ideally I'd like for my player to drive possession through a solid face off win percentage, minimal turnovers and pass first mentality. Definitely an offense first mentality, but I feel he could be utilized in a defensive/pk position if needed to win critical faceoffs.

In short, yes. I see little to no reason to bounce around from team to team. I'd much rather prefer to stay with a solid group of people and create our own fate.

I may not be as vocal as some of the other draftee's, but I am dedicated. I keep up to date with latest news around the league, check out the index every day and have yet to miss a player update.

Thanks for the sig ragnar!
[Image: scholz.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

Player Name: Jack Durden

Position: Center

I'd love to help a storied franchise win their first Cup!

Help the team win a cup. Nothing else matters.

Yes.

Awesome face-off skills, a hilarious personality, and my distinctive intolerance for babies on this forum.

Update PageWhalers | Wolfpack | Player Page

Jack Durden:

Season 24 - *4 Star Cup Champions - Vancouver Whalers*
Season 36 - *Challenge Cup Champions - Texas Renegades*
Season 36 - *Anton Razov Trophy Winner - Playoff MVP - Texas Renegades*
Season 41 - *IIHF Gold Medalist - Team United Kingdom*
Season 41 - *Triple Gold Member*
**Vancouver Whalers Hall of Fame**
**Texas Renegades Hall of Fame**
**Hall of Fame Member**

Player Name: Geoffrey Allen

Pretty high. I hear they welcome Whalers with open arms and have a solid LR.

To win a million challenge cups and to be in the hall of fame.

Of course. If they drafted me and took care of me, why wouldn't I rescind the courtesy?

I'm a hard worker, I'm very active, and I want to be nothing less than the best. I was at a major TPE disadvantage at the beginning of my Junior season and have worked hard to elevate myself to top 5 in TPE and had the fourth most points for rookies, so my build is pretty solid atm.

:ph34r: oh hai

All-time New England Wolfpack scorer
[Image: Derisraka.png]
[Image: 38718_s.png]
[Image: rW2c4Vz.png][Image: B4x6AQm.png]
[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Player Name: Rostislav Pirozhkov

Position: D

I'm a Russian who plays for the Whalers. This is where I belong.

A puck moving, 2-way defenseman in the vein of Duncan Keith is what I'm trying to create. Obviously win all of the cups and be the best player of all time works too.

Well I've already done the mercenary type player so I think I'm likely to settle down with my first team.

Solid locker room presence, a renewed vigor for the SHL, and Baelor Swift said I could be a steal in the draft so I'll make you look really smart when I become a high caliber player.

[Image: Ushakov.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Kevin "Juice" Bieksa@Jul 27 2015, 09:25 PM

Yeahthat :ph34r:

[Image: OaSEcaw]

Stars Interested Prospect Profile Stars

Player Name: Ryan King

It's my hometown!! who doesn't want to play in-front of family and friends I love Toronto!

Honestly I'm sure everyone's are the same but i wanna max out my TPE win lots of awards be team captain join team Canada and retire a hockey hall of famer

I really don't see why not, I would rather that than to jump around LR's not really going to know people real well

Commitment and one of the most active rookies you will find on the market i promise you that :D

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: qp9sjzw.png] [Image: QPhJjnn.png] [Image: cz7Q1LV.png] [Image: RapExQb.png] [Image: sXGJ3Yn.png]
-----
[Image: aasdAwo.png]

Canada Update Thread | Player Page Canada

Player Name: Kristján Vilhjalmsson (Kris or Vil for short)

I heard they welcome Whalers with open arms, so why not draft a Knight to make their lives a living hell...

Simply put, become the best passer in SHL history.

If the franchise is committed to me, yes.

A player that is pass-first rather than launch the puck at the first opportunity. And a handler that's dedicated and a nice guy to hang around with.

Player Name: Luke Fleming

Well I like what I've seen from the members of the team around the SHL, and how they interact with others. Honestly I just want to go to a team that is a family. I feel like Toronto may have something like that going on, which is why I'm interested.

I want to be a first line center in the SHL someday, and I want to win multiple championships with my team. Whatever helps me achieve that goal, I'm going to do.

Of course. If you feel that I'm worth locking up long term and you like what I bring to the team, sure.

Some center depth in the near future, and eventually someone who can play big minutes in both ends of the ice. I'm also hoping to be trusted on both special teams as well.

[Image: 46381_s.gif]
sigs by ToeDragon84
[Image: Jpcs9tG.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Kevin "Juice" Bieksa@Jul 27 2015, 10:25 PM
Cynthia's multi confirmed. :ph34r: Stars

[Image: QhAQn2i.png]  [Image: yIvjn4j.png]

Quote:Originally posted by RaiN@Aug 4 2015, 08:18 AM

Cynthia's multi confirmed.  :ph34r:  Stars
:ph34r:

[Image: ne80va.png]
[Image: cynthia.png]