Task 1 predictions - yay first task done prediction link

Task 2 - word scrambler
SENT

Task 3 - trivia

SENT

Task 4 - banner

Meh do not have a computer with photoshop ATM

Task 5

The biggest game for the vancouver whalers would have to be game 6 against the pronce goerge firebirds. Suprisingky I have to choose this game because the kekowna knights got wrecked by the whalers so game 6 it is. The reason for this is that nobosy wants to go to game 7. It is all or nothing and this makes many players very panicky and screw up and such. If they blew the game 6 I think they would have lost game 7.
Especially with prince goerge carrying the momentum. So the vancouver whalers had a big game 6 and crushed the fire birds. They evidently went on to crush the kelowna knights. I think they will complete the cupset against montreal.

Montreals biggest game has to have been the game 7 aginst detroit. Detroit is a very steong team and somehow suprising everyone, montreal sweeps the crows and goes on to come back in the series against detroit and win it in game 7. That is huge considering they just beat the president trophy winner! They have big bodies like the old fashioned bruins from the NHL. They have the guys that go out there and play every shift like it is there last. They work hard everu shift. And that is why they won the biggest game of their lives game 7 against a strong dynasty. The most exciting thing about this is that the teams going to the finals both finished last in their divisions. Just our luck eh? Shout out to montreal surpising us all. You took out two very strong teams best of luck to you against vancouver.

273 words

Task 6

Mczerhl vs Killington

Mcz stats: 7 goals 8 assists 15 points. 11 games
Mczerhl is a russian allstar who has been carrying his team a little bit and scoring hpthe goals when they need tombe scored. This sniper is putting them in at clutch moments to win ganes. He is the guy making games a blow out or scoring OT winners. He is going to rip it up for sure against montreal, well he is going to need to anyways in order for his team to win the four star cup he is going to need to carry his team just a little further. He needs to continue scoring those clutch goals. The hat tricks and such.

3 goals 3 assists 30 hits. 11 games
Killington is a british hockey superstar who is known to dish out hits as well as out rebounds into the back of the net. He has had a few beauties both hits and goals. He is on of those players who does not give up on the puck. He is great defensivly and offensivly. He is for sure one of the main reasons why montreal made it to the finals. Look for him to knock some people out against vancouver.

Who is more vital?

The simple answer is mczerhl. Why? Well because he scores goals and lots of them. With a team that was counted out so early there was a reason why they made it to the finals. This is due to prominent goal scorers like mczerhl who go out and play bar down on the goalie every night. He is going to have to keep up his scoring in order for the whalers to win the cup. And that is the reason why mczerhl is more vital to his dpteam reather than killington.

Biest saltyness by Wert. 270 words

Task 7: interview a player in zeh finals

Wert recently called up Shler interviews smjhler patrikov bure

1. How does it feel to be playing for the four star cup?
Once again it feels great, I've been here once as a rookie and I'm here one more time as a veteran. We've had some doubts coming into the playoffs but I'm happy that I'm here and now it's time to go kick some Montreal Ass

2. Do you feel you have contributed to the teams sucess this post season?
Not to be arrogant or anything but I've done quite a bit tied for 1st in points with McZ. I've been able to support Allen and Durden quite well I hope and right now I hope I continue my success in the finals

3. Do you think you and the whalers are going all the way and winning the four star cup?
Hell yeah I think so, I'm not going it lie, I was more scared of Detroit then Montreal so I'm happy that their here now instead of Detroit. This will be our first 4 Cup Victory in a while so I'm gonna damn well fight my heart out for it

Bonus : vlad mcz from zack hoover

Task 1 - Predictions

Posted.

Task 2 - Word Scramble

PM'd.

Task 3 - Trivia

PM'd

Task 4 - Championship Banner

Placeholder.

Task 5 - Biggest Game

Placeholder.

Task 6 - Showdown

Placeholder.

Task 7 - A show of sportsmanship

Placeholder.

BONUS - 1 CAPPED TPE

Posted.

Task 1 (1 TPE + .5 TPE for each correct) - Predictions

Done

Task 2(2 TPE) - Word Scramble

Done

Task 3(2 TPE) - Trivia

Done

Task 4(3 TPE) - Championship Banner

Create the S24 Championship Banner(Like at the top of the site) For the team you think will win

Task 5(3 TPE) - Biggest Game

250 words min.

What has been the biggest game so far for each team in the playoffs?

Written/GFX 6 (3 TPE) - Showdown

Choose to do either a graphic, or written for this task

For graphics , create a poster (750 x 200) advertizing two players opposite one another on the lines.

For writing, 250 words, compare them and who will be more vital to his teams success.

Written/GFX 7 (3 TPE) - A show of sportsmanship

Choose to do either a graphic, or written for this task

Graphics - Make a signature, either serious or joking (don't be a dick http://us22.chatzy.com/elements/smileys/default/wink.png) for someone on the opposite team.

Written - Conduct an interview of at least three questions with a member of any team in the finals, standard will be two points, the third point will be for cross league interviews (SHL interviewing a junior and vice versa)

BONUS - 1 CAPPED TPE
Who scores the cup winning goal in your league and who has the primary assist (MUST HAVE BOTH)

http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showt...dpost&p=1487607

PM'd

Task 3(2 TPE) - Trivia

PM'd

[Image: BAYaWPo.png]

The Hamilton Steelhawks biggest game of the playoffs was game 5 in the Eastern Conference championship against the Minnesota Chiefs. Hamilton won game 1 of their first round matchup against the Manhattan Rage but lost games 2 and 3. Then the Steelhawks rolled out three straight wins to take the series in 6 games. The team’s hot streak continued into round 2 against the Minnesota Chiefs. Winning the first three game of the series and getting their playoff winning streak up to 6 games. Hamilton was set for a sweep win in front of their home fans but the Chiefs tried to make it interesting by winning game 4 on the road and forcing a game 5 back in Minnesota.
Despite going into the other team’s barn when you could have won at home, Hamilton was able to pitch a shutout in game 5 and punch their ticket to the SHL finals with a 2-0 win. Hamilton showed their strength as a team by coming right back at the Chiefs when they were able to bounce back from a disappointing home loss in game 4 and move onto the next round in front of the Minnesota faithful. Losing that game 5 could have switched the moment in favour of Minnesota as the Chiefs could have been working towards winning a game 7 in front of their fans a celebrating their win with their fans and their city. But no, Hamilton was able to crush Minnesota’s spirit and come out on top in the series.

Code:
254 words

BONUS - 1 CAPPED TPE

Riko Muerto (Griffin Simmons)

http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showt...dpost&p=1486703

PMed

Task 3(2 TPE) - Trivia

PMed

[Image: WZPuXkS.jpg]

For the Eastern Conference Champion Montreal Impact, the biggest game would have to be Game 7 of the Conference Finals. Many did not even expect the Impact to make it this far and with each game up to this point won by the home team, the Falcons seemed poised to head to the finals. While Montreal scored first thanks to Sage Tanner, it was the Falcons who took control of the game. With a 3-1 lead with less than a minute to go in the second period, it looked like Montreal would be sent home. But the turning point came when Brandon Girard was kicked out for unsportsmanlike conduct. The Impact took advantage and cut their deficit to one before the second period ended. It was only a minute into the third before they tied the game but Detroit responded to regain the lead. But the Impact turned it up when it mattered most, scoring three unanswered goals to win the game 6-4 and head to the finals.

For the Whalers, their biggest game came in game six of the first round of the playoffs against the Firebirds. A team nobody expected to do any damage in the post-season, they entered the game with a 3-2 series lead and a chance to move on to the conference finals. And in a surprising turn of events, the Whalers came out firing. Jack Durden got the Whalers on the board first with a goal coming 42 seconds into the game as Prince George struggled to get much going. In the second period, the Whalers piled on the goals, with one apiece from Crawford, Durden, and Hoover to take a commanding 4-0 lead that would last through the end of the second, sending shockwaves through the SMJHL as it appeared to be all but a formality that the Whalers would be headed on to the next round. And while the Firebirds mounted an attempted comeback in the third, their two goals, including one from intergalactic superstar Sparks Lightning, it was too little, too late as Vancouver won the game and the series 4-2. This series win forced teams to take the Whalers, the pre-season champions and regular season cellar-dwellers, for real.

Uptuck vs. Jesster

This series will hinge on whether Montreal can overwhelm Vancouver's thin defense. We know the Impact can beat strong offenses - we've seen it against St. Louis and Detroit. We know Vancouver has offensive firepower. But their defense has been their achilles heel. Uptuck, their top defenseman, absolutely has to have a strong series for the Whalers to win this one as he has to make up for the slack of much of the Vancouver defensive core. His biggest challenge in this series will be stopping rookie sensation Evandrus Jesster, the team's top offensive talent. He will be looking to exploit the Whalers defense along with linemates Buster Killington and Chris Welch. Whoever can win this battle will likely win the series since Montreal does have less offensive talent than many teams in the league despite their overall talent while Vancouver is weak on the blueline. Can Uptuck help protect Lundqvist or will Jesster and company overwhelm the Whalers defense and make this a high scoring series in the Impact's favor?

Only time will tell but I believe this matchup and this series will go to Montreal. With the SMJHL TPE cap, Uptuck simply does not have the talent to single-handedly run the Whalers blue line. And although the Impact only have two maxed out forwards, they still have talent and depth and have been able to score when they need it, even against the Falcons who were powered by Knutsen and Mack, among others. This Impact team may very well be much better than either the Knights and Firebirds, something that may make it difficult for Vancouver to adjust to.

Interview with Patrick Brumm, Hamilton Steelhawks

Quote:1. How was the adjustment to the SHL, in the heat of a cup race no less? How does the talent between the SMJHL and SHL compare?

It's been good, I haven't been very good but that's why you see guys like Alex Mack spending so much time in the SMJHL. I'm just a plug up at the SHL level currently, the talent up here is crazy!

Quote:2. How have your Steelhawks teammates welcomed you to the team? Has there been any hazing or is everyone just focused on the playoffs at this point?

The whole time is pretty gritty and about there business, this team wants that cup. I get shit for not doing anything, but outside of that no real hazing has happened yet.

Quote:3. What will the key to Hamilton winning the Challenge Cup be?

Griffin Simons, and Riko Meurto staying red hot - these two are the top point scorcer's in the whole tournament, if they can continue their scoring the Panthers are in for a tough series!

Quote:4. Do you regret never have even winning a playoff series with Prince George?
Everyday! I get voted the best player in the league, and then have another lack luster playoff series, and lose in 6. Everyone loves their Junior LR, and teammates cause thats where their roots were planted.

BONUS - 1 CAPPED TPE
Who scores the cup winning goal in your league and who has the primary assist (MUST HAVE BOTH)

Welch from Lidstrom http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showt...dpost&p=1494580

[Image: Marius_buffalo.png]

08-24-2018, 01:08 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Ah yes, the veteran meme player. A surefire bet for maybe 400 TPE Tongue
05-23-2020, 02:25 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Scoop AINEC
[Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif]

[Image: Poppity.png]
^^^^^ Thank you JSSSSS
[Image: Poopity_Scoop_1.png]
^^^^Credits to Snussu^^^^

[Image: Scoop.png]

Task One (1 TPE + .5 TPE for each correct): My prediction.

Task Two (2 TPE): Word scramble answers sent.

Task Three (2 TPE): Trivia answers sent.

Task Four (3 TPE): S24 Championship Banner.

[Image: zTTfwpc.jpg]

Task Five (3 TPE): What has been the biggest game so far for each team in the playoffs?

Game 7 of the Eastern Conference Finals was, by default, a clutch game for the Montreal Impact, but it was also a game which typified the entire series against Detroit. Trailing by two games to nil, the Impact fought back to tie the series, and then came back again after losing in game 5. In games 7 they got off to a great start through Sage Tanner, but two powerplay goals in the space of two minutes (Michael Burch and Kaapo Kekkonen) saw the Falcons take the lead before the end of the first period. Shayne Gow extended that lead in the final minute of the second, and Montreal had to show once again that they have been the comeback kings of the post-season. A five minute penalty (and a game misconduct call) gave the Impact a way back into proceedings, and they took their chance with both hands: Devon Mack made it a one goal game before the buzzer sounded, and Jack Burton pounced early in the third to tie it up at three. The job wasn’t complete, however, and Montreal had it all to do again when Ray Pejonis handed the Falcons a 4–3 lead. Montreal showed great mettle to bounce back once again, and after Adam Falk tied the game at four, Lord Pretty Flacko and Buster Killington struck within two minutes of each other to clinch a thrilling come-from-behind victory, and book their side a place in the Four Star Cup Finals.

The Vancouver Whalers have also exhibited the ability to come back, however. In game 4 against the Kelowna Knights, they came from behind three times before clinching a key victory. Jandl tied things up after star rookie Maria Maximova had given the Knights the go-ahead goal, and when Adam Abodobe continued his immense regular season form and made it 2–1 Kelowna, Zack Hoover hauled his side back on level terms. Abodobe gave the Knights another lead before Beau Ballard scored Vancouver’s third tying goal of the night, and in the third period the Whalers went on to clinch a victory (through goals from McZehrl and Ballard again) that completely took the wind out of their opponents. The Knights capitulated in game 5, and the Whalers marched on for an unlikely final match-up against the Impact.

Task Six (3 TPE): Compare two players opposite one another on the lines, and comment on who will be more vital to his teams success.

One of the key match-ups in the SMJHL Finals will be that of McZehrl and Lidstrom. The VLAD has been in wonderful form in the post-season, leading the Whalers scoring with fifteen points in eleven games. Lining up against him will be Vladimir Lidstrom, who currently leads the Impact in post-season points with two goals and eleven assists in eleven games. Whilst Montreal will be looking for the defenceman to contribute on offence, one of his key duties will be to keep quiet the Whalers' top line of Ballard, Hoover, and McZehrl, a task which will be easier said than done.

Despite McZehrl's importance to Vancouver's chances, the Whalers do have others that can contribute on offence. Winger Patrikov Bure has so far matched McZehrl's fifteen point haul in the post-season, while Beau Ballard has weighed in with six goals. Rookies Jack Durden and Geoffrey Allen also have five goals apiece.

Looking at Montreal, nobody has come quite close to Lidstrom's points tally, and for that reason it might well prove to be the case that he is more important to his team than McZehrl is to his. Certainly the Impact have players capable of stepping up to the plate—rookie sensation Evandrus Jesster has looked dangerous all season long, and with players like Mack, Falk, Killington, and Burton, they have the potential to score from anywhere on the ice. Lidstrom's elven assists are a standout statistic in the Impact's post-season, however, and for that reason I'm labelling him as the crucial player in this encounter.

Task Seven (3 TPE): Interview with Hamilton Steelhawks forward and SHL star Riko Muerto.

Interview Before we get on to your own game, do you have an opinion on who'll come out on top in the SMJHL Final between Vancouver and Montreal?

Muerto: I hate both teams, so in an ideal world, the arena would collapse! Not seriously though, it reminds me of S20 when the two worst teams ended up in the finals. I guess I'd have to say Montreal, though, since my buddy bluesy is part of management there!

Interview And how about the match-up between your Steelhawks and the Panthers? What's the mood like in the locker room?

Muerto: We are feeling good, feeling confident. We know LAP is going to be the biggest challenge yet—it's no fluke that they are in the finals after their great season—but we feel we can match up against them, and knowing Texas pushed them to 7 we know they are mortal and can be beaten, so we are raring to go!

Interview Excellent stuff! It's been eight seasons since you've been to a Challenge Cup Final; how are you feeling in the build-up?

Muerto: It's true, I have not been to the finals since S16, my rookie season. When you get there and win a cup in you first year you think, 'oh hey, this is easy!' But it's not easy and takes a lot of hard work and dedication, and a little luck. I'm very proud of our guys for never giving up and always battling until the end; I know they won't lose their intensity and focus. It would be something special to bring a cup to this town after all the fans have had to endure!

Interview Well thanks for your time, Riko. Do you have any parting words before we go our separate ways?

Muerto: Go Hawks! And good luck to all the S25 draftees! Their big day is coming up soon and I know the league will see some fantastic players coming through the system!

Bonus TPE: Evandrus Jesster to win the Four Star Cup for Montreal on an assist from Vladimir Lidstrom.

Whalers in 5- Link Here

PM'ed

Task 3(2 TPE) - Trivia

PM'ed

[Image: Championship_Week.png]

They say it isn't a playoff series until someone loses at home. If that is the case the Whaler's Firebird's series was a series right up until the last game. Each team had beaten the other on the road twice to begin the series two and two. The Whalers continued the pattern in game 5, but come game six at home things finally changed for the better. With game 7 in Prince George on the line the Whalers came into their own house and shut the Birds down 4-2. Jack Durden went above and beyond to send the Whaler's into the second round with the feeling that they could upset anyone.

The Impact's biggest game came in round two and wasn't even the series winning game. Detroit popped up to an early lead in the series and was just 1 win away from advancing after game 5 victory went to Detroit at home. Coming home for what could have been the last time all year the Impact turned to their team modo and pounded the body on the Falcons. In the third period Montreal was up by 2 goals and let the lead slip to one in the last five minutes. But spectacular play by Earnest Ciarelli in the closing minutes, and a two point night by Buster Killington, saw the Impact force a game 7 where they eventually took the series in blowout fashion. Montreal didn't just pound the body either, they pounded Austin Lemeuix with pucks as they forced him to make 32 saves on 35 shots (.914 SV%) making him the better goalie on the night (Ciarelli, 21 saves from 23 shots, 0.913 SV%) in every stat except the one that counts.

Quote:Originally posted by Word Count+--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1' id='QUOTE-WRAP'><tr><td>QUOTE (Word Count)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->285[/b]

[Image: Championship_Week.png]

1. Your career seems to be on quite the fast track. Can you describe the feeling of going from the SMJHL with no SHL experience to being in the midst of a Championship run?
Quote:[i]Originally posted by Patrick Brumm+--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1' id='QUOTE-WRAP'><tr><td>QUOTE (Patrick Brumm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->It feels good - at first I thought it would feel cheap to be happy about being this deep in the playoffs since I haven't contributed. Than I realized Hamilton wants me here, as much as I want to be here, and giving people championships give people happiness and creates loyalty. Plus it shows free agents that this is a winning franchise and if you want to fill up your side bar this is the place to be![/b]

2. You were very vocal about wanting to win a Four Star Cup, those dreams may have passed you by. Would winning now soften the blow for you, or will you always have regrets about how your career with Regina/ Prince George ended?
<!--QuoteBegin-Patrick Brumm@
Absolutely not! If I had the option I would stay in PGF, but I don't. Anyone someone talks bad about PGF or RGF I take it personally I loved my time there, and the teammates and friends I made. What would soften the blow is if you guys went on to win next season, that would be amazing to me![/quote]

3. How would you best categorize your role with the Steelhawks? What can you do that will help your team win four more games?
<!--QuoteBegin-Patrick Brumm[/i]
I'm a bottom defender - I think my last series I atleast held my own I would obviously like to be positive and have some crooked numbers. I would say I'm currently the smalls from Sandlot, they needed a body and I filled that role. I'm an offensive minded defender so hopefully I can score a few points in the finals and help the team get some of the grindy bottom 6 goals![/quote]

BONUS - 1 CAPPED TPE
Flacko scores from Falk

Task 1: Prediction

Panthers in 5 games

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Task 2: Word Scramble

PM sent

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Task 3: Trivia

PM sent

Task 4: Championship Banner

*Don't have graphic skills*

Task 5: Biggest Game

<div align="center">Their Signature Moment</div>

Every playoff run has that one signature moment for a team. There is always that one game that you can look back at and say, that was the turning point in our run. The Hamilton Steelhawks and Los Angeles Panthers are no exception. Here are the games that I believe was the turning point:

Eastern Conference Semi-Finals: Hamilton Steelhawks @ Manhattan Rage
Game 4, Rage lead 2-1

The Steelhawks came into this series with the Rage with home ice advantage. That was promptly taken away by the Rage with their win in Game 2. Back in Manhattan, the Rage took Game 3 and had a great chance to put a strangle hold on the series in Game 4. The Steelhawks absolutely had to have this game. Going down 3-1 to a team like the Rage was no place for a team to be. Both teams came to play in Game 4, showing you just how important the teams knew this game was. To add more drama, the game went to overtime. In what I think is their biggest goal of the playoffs so far, the Steelhawks scored in overtime and took Game 4. They avoided the 3-1 deficit and eventually took the series in 6 games.

Game 4: Hamilton Steelhawks 5 (OT) 4 Manhattan Rage

Western Conference Finals: Los Angeles Panthers @ Texas Renegades
Game 3, Renegades lead 2-0

The Panthers disposed of the Dragons in the Semi-Finals in a sweep and were riding high going into the West Finals against the Renegades. The extended rest ended up taking a negative toll on the Panthers as they dropped the first 2 games of the series at home to fall into a 0-2 series disadvantage. The Renegades were now going home up 2-0 and in a great position to put their foot on the Panthers' throats. Game 3 became the biggest game of the Panthers season. Lose and you face an 0-3 deficit and have to win 4 games in a row, with two in Texas. With the way Game 3 shook out, The Panthers were having none of that. The offense woke up and Weekes played like the best goalie in the league and won a huge Game 3. Having avoided going down 3 games to 0, the Panthers won a hard fought series in 7 on route to the Challenge Cup Finals.

Game 3: Los Angeles Panthers 4 - 1 Texas Renegades

(400 words)

Task 6: Showdown

<div align="center">Mask to Mask</div>

Today, we're going to talk about the goaltenders heading into the SHL Challenge Cup Finals. On one side of the ice, you have the favourite for the McBride Trophy in Jackson Weekes. On the other side of the ice you have Jakob Tanner, one of the better goalies in the league. Let's take a closer look at both of these tenders.

In Weekes, you're getting a goalie who absolutely broke out in Season 24. He posted a league best GAA with 1.94 and a SHL record SV% with 0.926. He was outstanding for the Panthers this year and completely ran away from any other goaltender. He also posted league bests in Shutouts with 7 and wins with 30. He's clearly the hottest player for Los Angeles going into the finals and will play a huge factor in whether or not they can beat the Steelhawks.

In Tanner, you are getting a goaltender who has the skills to be a top goaltender, but struggled in season 24. He posted a 0.899 SV% with a 2.63 GAA and 2 shutouts. He is capable of better numbers, but the team in front of him has helped him get to third in the league in wins with 27. Tanner knows he needs to be better if Hamilton wants to win the Challenge Cup and I believe he is capable of it.

I think it's clear who has the advantage in this matchup, with Weekes coming out as the best goalie in the SHL. However, the goalie can't be the only player to show up and still have the team win. Hamilton has shown that they are more than capable of winning with Tanner and it will be a fantastic series to watch.

(292 words)

Task 7: A Show of Sportsmanship

<div align="center">An Interview with Devon Mack</div>

1. How would you rate your season so far in Montreal?

Amazing, we had doubters and now we're a fan favorite for the Four Star Cup. Life is great in Montreal right now!

2. What has your team improved on in the playoffs to make it all the way to the Four Star Cup Finals?

We've improved in almost everything! Lots of guys inspire other guys so that we all can improve and I feel like management has had a big impact also on the players which also helps.

3. What do you want to work on to get ready for the SHL Entry Draft?

Obviously everything heading into the draft I want to be perfect, I think my speed and scoring ability. Some more face offs to go along.

BONUS:

Brian Morley scores the Cup winning goal assisted by Yuri Boyka.

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
27-7-1
Regular Season - [G 4] [A 8] [Pts 12] [+/- +24] [PIM 20] [Hits 18] [SB 74]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

Task 4
[Image: 25k6dlj.png]

Task 5
The biggest game for the Hamilton Steelhawks was probably the first game of the playoffs because they are a young and inexperienced team and no one thought they would have had the season they had so to continue the play of the season was tough into the playoffs and everyone thought that they weren't going to go far. After that first game and all the jitters left they continued to play strong and prove everyone wrong and they will look to do that again in the finals. The biggest game for the Los Angeles Panthers was game 7 of the second round. After being down 3-2 in the series to the Renegades they came up with a huge win in game 6 and continued that momentum into game 7. They were down in the game but came back once again in the 3rd period and scored 2 goals to take the game and series 4-3 pushing them into the finals for the 2nd time in 3 seasons or something like that. Both teams have experience being in the finals, Hamilton not with this core but lots in the past where they were unable to win most of the time. LAP has had a strong core for the past however many seasons Wasty has been there and look to add another cup to his cupboard. Even though those are the biggest games so far, every game in the finals is a bigger game so they better come ready to play night in and night out if they want a shot at the championship.

Task 6
[Image: 2s184du.png]

Task 7
[Image: mmx7hk.png]

Morley from Bottas

Predictions

Each name that you unscramble correctly is worth .5 TPE.

Sent

Task 3(2 TPE) - Trivia

Sent

[Image: 2a7d965cd1531dbbcd3eaad5c8a2720d.png]

For LA it has to be game 2 of the finals easily. They won with a commanding 10 - 3 final score that just took the wind out of the soaring Steelhawks. The were all over us on the power play and just seemed to have a answer for all things Hamilton. Truth be told I did not pay much attention to them up until now as they are not Steelhawks. All though I will say that Weekes is a thing of beauty and should be tested for PED!!!!

The Steelhawks on the other hand had 2 huge games through out the playoffs to date. The first would be game six of the first round where they were able to send the Manhattan Ragefits home. As much as I love playing the Rage, it is that much sweeter the beat the piss out of them. They are a great group of rivals and always bring the best out of us. The second game which in fact turned out to be huge on all fronts for the Steelhawks, would be game three of the finals. Coming home after being humiliated by a 10 - 3 shellacking at the hands on the Panthers. We had no choice but to answer back with a win, or our fate would have been sealed. Tanner kept us in it, and gave us the chance to retake the lead in the series. It also gave us a breath of fresh air and showed that game two was just an off day for us.

255 words.

I have no idea what the criteria for this one really meant so i just kinda winged it hoping I understood.

[Image: 14af9de737a2992bfd8fff3d3768ae32.png]

[Image: 83b6e54ab8e750443fdef9f38437aad3.png]

BONUS - 1 CAPPED TPE

Goal Riko
Assist Simmons

DEADLINE

BUZZER OF CUP WINNING GAME, THREAD WILL BE LOCKED.

[Image: c3936a1e67537ed2c9716b30ba8432ee.png]

BUBBA -- Roster===Updates

Bojo Machine
League of Accomplished Players
Player builder

Task 1. Completed.

Task 2. Pm'd

Task 3. Pm'd

Task 4.

[Image: sharks111.jpg]

Task 5.

The most important game of the S24 Playoffs for LA was the game 7 win over Texas in the western conference finals. That win after falling down 3-2 in the series and coming back to tie it in game 6 with a 2-0 shutout, then going on to win in that game 7 by a score of 4-3 was a huge victory for the Panthers. Vaulting them into the cup finals with a chance to win it all. It's games like that that make a statement and the resiliency they showed in that game 7 to carry over their performance from game 6 and knock off the Renegades was especially impressive.

The most important game of the S24 Playoffs for Hamilton, now after the fact, was without question the game 7 Overtime winner of the Challenge Cup Finals. Anytime you win a championship in overtime, it's a pretty big victory. One could say all the OT wins (4 in the series) by Hamilton were all extremely important, but none more important than game 7. I belive it was Arthuer Grosberg scoring the game 7 OT cup winner, which is quite an accomplisment. Hamilton should be very proud of their team for showing the resiliency to win 4 overtime games in the finals and especially game 7, which was obviously their most important win of the S24 playoffs.

Task 6.

[Image: arena1.jpg]

Task 7.

Interview With LA Panthers Center Chris Johnson...

1. How does it feel to be in the finals and how does this compare with when you were in the finals with Detroit?

It is awesome feeling to play in finals and it is always fun, and it is really important for us to win In my short creer this is my third final. And for me it is easier to play SHL finals than in SMJHL finals, because in Falcons I was Captain and everyone waited for me to score or give an assist. It was though to play actually.

2. Who is a player that has stepped up for your team during these playoffs to help get you to the finals?

It is kind of selfish but I would like to say it is me. For me only thing that matters is team and personal achievments ar second. But someone said that I have 10 points in 12 games so I say I stepped up a bit, and I must say thanks to our GM for this.

3. How will it be to play against former Detroit teammates Bubba Nuck and Michael J Caboose for the Challenge Cup?

It is fun, we talked a bit before game 1 and they also wants to win the cup. It is fun to play against them, too bad Bubba is now a defenseman it was a lot of fun to improve our face offs back Detroit but is anyway fun to score against them lol.

Bonus: Is it true that the Panthers have been having Shashlik before games and that is the main reason they've been playing so well?

This is team secret and I can't tell you about this.

Bonus. Brian Morley, from Nicholas Pedersen.

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite

Task 1:
done in other thread ( Panthers in 7 )

Task 2 & 3:
PMed

Task 4:
[Image: 3b593b-1438454569.jpg]

Task 5:
Montreal and Vancouver are 2 Franchise with a huge and long tradition. Vancouver won 5 Cups in the past and Montreal 4. Both has very high potential young players in their teams. It should be hard games in this series. I predict the series in 7 Games. I don’t want to write here which team will win, because I am a part of one.

Vancouver Whalers vital is Vincent-Leon-Anze Draisaitl-McZehrl. He has after the first two round 7 Goals and 8 Assists in 11 Games. Also he has over 20 Hits and a +/- rating of +8. If he continues his great performance, then Vancouver could win the Four Star Cup earlier than if he sucks. With him the rest of the 1st Line is great too. Bure and Ballard are the best possible assets in the Line with and for McZ. It works fantastic between each other. If McZ don’t score the Goals then Vancouver has the other two Superstars and that is a luxus what not so many other teams have in the SMJHL this season. After the trade included D’Amour all thought Vancouver can REST IN PIECE. But Captain McZ and 3rd seasoner Lundqvist told the team that they have still the chance and all teams in the SMJHL make the playoffs. After these very important words the rest of the team saw the Goal. Find the perfect chemistry and line comobs for the Playoffs and crush all others.

(258 words)

Task 6:
[Image: a1fe7c-1438455395.jpg]

Task 7:
[Image: 1d73e6-1438456038.jpg]

Bonus:
done in other thread

Rest will come later Smile

[Image: McZehrl.png]

Challenge Cup Wins:
S18 - Riot Seattle Riot (with Chris McZehrl)*
S23 - Wolfpack New England Wolfpack (with Chris McZehrl)*
S27 - Dragons Calgary Dragons (with VLAD McZehrl)
S34 - Rage Manhattan Rage (with VLAD McZehrl)
S37 - Jets Winnipeg Jets (with VLAD McZehrl)
S46 - Stampede Buffalo Stampede (with GOD McZehrl)*

*first ever Challenge Cup of Franchise History

Four Star Cup Wins:
S24 - Whalers Vancouver Whalers (with VLAD McZehrl)
S39 - Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (with GOD McZehrl)

SHL Hall of Fame Members:
S24 - Chris McZehrl Platoon Panthers Dragons Riot Wolfpack *
(GP: 764 | G: 322 | A: 461 | P: 783 | +/-: +109)
S40 - VLAD McZehrl Dragons Riot Rage Stampede Jets Wolfpack *
(GP: 653 | G: 333 | A: 361 | P: 694 | +/-: +141)

*1st Ballot Hall of Famer

small note: GOD McZehrl played at first as Defender and later as Forward!

Task 1 : Touch me

Task 2 : Message sent

Task 3 : Message sent

Task 4 : [Image: Xyh0bYQ.png]

Task 5 : For LA it has to be the game seven against Texas Renegades on round two. Game sevens are always special. If you are not ready , you are going to lose. All about who wants it more and of course you need some luck to win. Game 7 between LA and Texas was a tight game where both team had a realistic chance to win it. The extremely important winning goal game in third period when Yuri Boyka scored the 4-3 goal. Little over 2 minutes left in the clock at that point. LA managed to hold the lead and now they are in the final!

For Hamilton Steelhawks the biggest game of the playoffs so far has to be the game six against Manhattan Rage on round one. Hamilton was leading the series 3-2 at that point so the game was massive for both team. If Manhattan wins the series goes to the glorious game seven where pretty much anything can happen. Luckily for Hamilton Steelhawks fans, they managed to win the game six and go through to round two. Game six was a tight game where the final goal was scored into the empty net. Manhattan tried to do it all, even without the goalie but they just did not manage to tie the game , Rider Clitsome scored the empty netter and the final score was 3-1 for Hamilton. That just shows to you that if you got little bit luck with you , you can go far. Without any luck , you are going to have hard times in the playoffs.

(261 words)

Task 6 : Jackson Weekes vs Jakob Tanner

Two great goalies who are on top of their games. How can you compare the two ? Jakob Tanner might not have any feelings at all , he just stands there and stops pucks. As a coach that is really all you need from a goalie , you stop the pucks and that is all. Jackson Weekes in the other hand is a fierce competitor he will not only stop the pucks but he will also make fun of you right after that. I must admit that if you got a bad night, those comments can hurt little bit but most guys know its just part of the game where everybody is trying to get the upper hand.

When you compare the two so far in the playoffs , in 11 games , Weekes has 0,926 save percentage and Tanner has 0,915. Not a big difference but a small one for Weekes. Shots against tell us that Tanner has been facing more shots quite clearly with 340 so far in 11 games. Weekes has faced 297 in 11 games. Both goalies have 8 wins in 11 games. Weekes has managed to keep the doors totally closed in two games. Tanner has one shutout. GAA for Weekes is 1.91 and for Tanner 2.49. Quite big difference but that one more shutout might have something do with it.

Going to be very exciting finals for sure. Not much difference between the two great goalies. Both are going to be extremely important if their teams want to win.

(254 words)

Task 7: Chris Johnson from LA

1. How does it feel to be in the Finals?

It is always fun to play in finals, I have played in two juniors finals in a row but this is completelly different a lot harder. It's never easy to play finals, but this is something special, here are a lot of players who tries to achieve the final, but rare one made it and I am really happy that I am playing in team like LA who made second final in three years. I am lucky that I have my line mates, who helps me a lot.

2. How did your regular season go?
My regular season went good, I got more points than I did in rookie season and I am ready to continue playing like this in next season. With a help of my teammates and line mates I know I will reach it and possibly I will help my team to achieve another final.Recently I heard that I could be playing in second line next year witch means a lot more presure to play and much more minutes to play and teammates and fans wants more points from me, more consistent game trough season. Not like that one I had this year.

3. How about the playoffs so far ? everything going smoothly on a personal level?
I always liked to think that I am play off player, in juniors I had 19 points in 10 games after a quite bad season and now I have some 10 points in 14 games witch is pretty ok for a third liner I guess. It is hard to play vs Hamilton knowing their guys Like Bubba Nuck and Caboose, we were playing together in juniors and then we learned quite a lot about each other. For a long time me and Caboose where linemates and it is never easy to play vs soneone who you know so goos.

4. What would you do to celebrate if LA wins the cup ?
Haha, I don't know. This is hard to say actually, nothing comes in my mind right now. But if anyone of you have an idea what can I do I would be happy to listen to it.Maybe I can give away my bank acount if we win. there isn't anything much but some 13M.

BONUS: Touch me

Task 1
http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showt...dpost&p=1485396

Task 2,3
PM

Task 4
[Image: P8Lc8fq.png]

Task 5

Maybe coming

Task 6
[Image: V4F9XPU.png]

Task 7
[Image: JWhhnWR.png]

Placeholder

Task 1:

SMJHL Finals Prediction

Task 2:
Sent

Task 3:
Sent

Task 4:
[Image: GfoD9NV.png]

Task 5:
Montreal:
Montreal had a couple of important games in their 2 series' so far. The first important game was game 4 in their first round series against the St. Lous Scarecrows. They were 3 games up against the Scarecrows, which is the most dangerous lead to have in hockey. It was a win now scenario for the Impact as they wanted those few extra days of rest heading to the next round if they got the clean sweep of St. Louis. The actual most important game they had was game 7, against the Detroit Falcons. They managed to avoid elimination in game 7 by giving a great display of playing and dedication to getting to the finals. If it wasnt for their strong play and dedication, they would have been elimated and we would have had a rematch in the Four Star Cup Championship between Vancouver's Whalers, and Detroit's Falcons.

Vancouver:
I believe that game 6 of the Vancouver/Prince George was the biggest game for the Whalers. The Vancouver Whalers were up 3-2 going into this game, and managed to close out the first round series of the SMJHL playoffs against the Firebirds with a 4-2 victory. If they had not managed to do this, Vancouver would have gone to a game 7 and that may have completely changed the series outcome for the rest of the playoffs. They disrupted the momentum of the Whalers a few times with 2 victories, so who knows what may have happened if game 7 was to occur.

Task 6:
[Image: L5aRJwp.png]
Task 7:
Interview with Evandrus Jesster
1)What do you think is the main factor that managed to take the Montreal Impact to the Four Star Cup Finals?
I believe the main factor that pushed the Montreal Impact into the finals is teamwork and dedication to improving. We're one of the youngest, most rookies, if not the youngest team in the league. Our forward core consisted of zero 350 players at the beginning of the season, now we have 2 with a couple following at a strong pace.

2)How was it being the Rookie Captain for the Montreal Squad? Did the veterans immediately warm up to you? What was the best part of being Captain of this Montreal team?
Being captain as a rookie was a huge honor, and the votes were close! That goes to show that the leadership already in place here was important, they felt I could help lead my peers and ultimately I believe that is why I was given captaincy. Veterans were great to me and very welcoming. This locker room is one of the most tight knit teams I've ever played on, EVER. That is by far the greatest thing about being captain here.

3)When drafted, do you think that you will become a "True Rookie" by being called up to play on the team that drafted you? Or do you think you will spend another season down in the SMJHL with Montreal?
Honestly I would love to spend another season in Montreal and if afforded the opportunity I would be proud to represent this team one last time. In truth I feel it may be unlikely I come back and end up as a rare 'true rookie' in the SHL, but time will tell and is ultimately up to my new GM. I would do whatever my GM needed of me.

4)You and Robb Wind are the obvious 1/2 overall choices for the draft. Which one of your fellow rookies do you think has the capabilities and skill to have been a #1 overall pick in any other draft?
Wow great question! There is about 4 I could name that fit the potential to be a first overall pick in this league. To me Lord Pretty Flacko is deserving, he is one of the highest TPE rookies, highly active, and a wonderful addition to this community. Zack Hoover is a rookie stud who was picked early in the SMJHL draft and has proven just why he was selected there. Clayton is a future franchise defensemen and he has shown his prowess in Detroit this year, expect him to go high as well. Lastly, I even believe Adam Falk would be in contention any other year. The guy nearly led rookies in points, very active inside and outside the locker room and a solid media producer. This truly is an incredible draft.

Bonus: Vancouver Whalers- Patrikov Bure (Jack Durden, Geoffrey Allen)

[Image: ZLoVQGU.png]
[Image: M02LOrx.png]

- Profile Page - Update Page -