Create Account

Wagner wants to be on the Platoon?

Wagner wants to be on the Platoon?

HANNOVER, GERMANY(AP) – In the break time for the NWJHL around Christmas, Anton Wagner has done a few things. He’s practiced with the Stingrays, gone home to Germany to celebrate the holidays with his family, and interviewed with the SHL Network about childhood friend Klaus Müller.

And one thing that has been lost in all of this, was in a quick interview with the German media, when Anton Wagner said the words “I’d like to be drafted by the West Kendall Platoon”. In reality, this isn’t exactly what he said, however it was pretty close. While leaving the Hannover-Langenhagen Airport, Wagner said to the media (in fluent German), “I’m willing to be drafted by any team, however I wouldn’t be as happy there as I would with the Platoon. I want to be drafted there the most, and I think that I would fit well there. I’d be fine anywhere else – I’m not about to holdout for any other team to play in West Kendall – but I would love to be a part of that team.”

[Image: Rick+Nash+Detroit+Red+Wings+v+Columbus+B...JfT93l.jpg]\
Wagner could form a great top line in West Kendall if he goes there

The German winger followed up by naming the Manhattan Rage as his second option, however it appeared that not many were paying attention. Not a single question about the Edmonton Comets was asked, nor was the team mentioned. It is clear that Wagner would not be against going to any other team, however it appears that he is very sold on the Platoon – however unlikely it may be that he goes there. It is likely that he would prefer to walk the beaches of Miami because of his agent, Turd Ferguson, having good relations with the new general manager, Dylan Kearns.

“The team has a history of winning,” Wagner further explained. “I have talked to the GM a lot, and although I have talked to other GMs, he’s the one that’s made his team seem the most interesting. I would love to have the opportunity to play there with the players they have. The Platoon have a bunch of great hard-working guys and I would love to be a part of their winning culture.

We will follow this news as it develops, however for now, this is all we have.

Past players:
(S3) C/D - Turd Ferguson (HOF)
(S7) LW - Anton Wagner
(S13) RW - Christian Bauer
(S18) D - Turd Ferguson, Jr.
(S30) D - William Goddard

Platoon

WTF is this shit? :comets:

Tongue

Quote:Originally posted by Seth@Dec 24 2011, 06:41 PM
WTF is this shit?  :comets:

Tongue
He wants to come to the best team. Problem?

And we want you here! Working on it man, working on it(:

Platoon

I like this Smile

[Image: eyM9Y3U.png]

[Image: 2gotrRl.png]

Quote:Originally posted by DylanJK@Dec 24 2011, 10:26 PM
And we want you here! Working on it man, working on it(:
Nahh your not :lol:

Quote:Originally posted by Seth@Dec 24 2011, 05:41 PM
WTF is this shit?  :comets:

Tongue

Stop Lying Seth Tongue , You dont want him

Quote:Originally posted by DaBeast-Shadow@Dec 25 2011, 10:49 AM

Stop Lying Seth Tongue ,  You dont want him
He wants me, I just don't want him. :ph34r:

But seriously though, Seth and I talk, but there's nothing set in stone. That's all I will ever say regarding the Comets and the draft.

Past players:
(S7) LW - Anton Wagner

Come back to Rage imo plz

[Image: RBQhWRP.png]
[Image: sLnhTvh.jpg]

Quote:Originally posted by Turd Ferguson@Dec 25 2011, 02:32 PM

He wants me, I just don't want him. :ph34r:

But seriously though, Seth and I talk, but there's nothing set in stone.  That's all I will ever say regarding the Comets and the draft.
This pretty much, I consider Turd a good friend of mind and he is for sure in discussions for the 3rd pick but like he said nothing is set in stone unlike the 1st pick.... :ph34r:

Quote:Originally posted by Seth@Dec 25 2011, 05:13 PM

This pretty much, I consider Turd a good friend of mind and he is for sure in discussions for the 3rd pick but like he said nothing is set in stone unlike the 1st pick.... :ph34r:
Or you could trade the third pick to Platoon or Rage

:ph34r:

Past players:
(S7) LW - Anton Wagner

Quote:Originally posted by Seth@Dec 25 2011, 05:13 PM

Who you picking 1st? I wanna do good on my mock. :ph34r:

[Image: ArmiaJr.png]

Quote:Originally posted by wadeyb@Dec 25 2011, 07:18 PM

Who you picking 1st? I wanna do good on my mock. :ph34r:
Chris R.

Past players:
(S7) LW - Anton Wagner

Quote:Originally posted by Turd Ferguson@Dec 25 2011, 07:19 PM