Create Account

Jordan Mack Presser

*GRADABLE*

I'll answer all questions so ask away!

Interview How are you different from Devon and Alex?

Well, Devon is Jordan's brother and I have another question later on that explains why Devon chose to retire and Devon was a technical player, he never liked to score or be the star. He always wanted to be the guy who helped people achieve. As for Alex, I feel he is nothing like Jordan. Maybe the scoring part but other then that I see nothing.

Interview Would you want to return to Montreal?

I would love to return to Montreal, I would do anything to be back there. I feel I let ArGar down on retiring Devon and I feel as if I could repay him with Jordan Mack and really shake up Montreal. Montreal is my home and I'd love absolutely to be back there.

Interview Walk us through "the decision"

I feel as if Devon never really met his expectation as sure he could have grew more but he had personal problems, he had trouble half way through the season as he was diagnosed with cancer.....He tried to keep it a secret and he couldn't any longer. It was a tough decision also because Devon worked hard and it kind of threw that away. I loved using Devon Mack as a player and really adapted to the SHL with him. I'm leaving a load behind but hopefully not all of it.

Interview What makes Jordan a much better player than Devon?

He has a better winning pedigree and loves to lead by example and score big time goals. He is a different hockey player compared to Devon Mack. Same attitude, different style. Jordan likes to get points and constantly improve. Devon likes to technically play and improve constantly.

Interview How long can we expect you to stick around as compared to Devon?

I'll be sticking around longer then Devon. I'll probably play for as long as I can. Probably until my regression starts. I'll stay around 10-15 seasons here maybe longer it all depends. For right now I have small clue on what's going to happen but let's hope for the best.

Interview Did Montreal's failure in the Four Star Cup contribute to Devon's decision to retire?

Not in the slightest, Devon Mack is a proud kid of his team and is a damn hard worker. He had no regrets in the SMJHL.

Interview What's the biggest asset of your game?

My speed and element of scoring. It takes you far with points but speed takes you farther. I like to play fast paced and light on my feet but sometimes I can throw a hit here and there.

Interview Biggest Weakness

Kryptonite, next question.

Interview Where do you see yourself going in the SMJHL draft?

Nothing towards General Managers or anything but I think it's be crazy if I didn't go in the top 10. I have experience and have an interesting set of a build. Great leadership and I lead by example. That's where I feel I will fall.

Interview What will you be doing differently this time around with Jordan?

Never giving up, I gave up too easy on Devon Mack, with Jordan I feel I can make him a premier sniper for a team and really adapt to a big role as a rookie. I will be more active and seek more advice and TPE.

Interview How will you be impressing GM's heading up to the draft?

My confidence and leadership. I feel TPE can come later and teams need a down to earth rookie leader. Jordan Mack can bring that presence that not much rookies can. I feel if I ignore the TPE i'm top three in the draft in my opinion if TPE didn't matter much. General Managers should give Jordan Mack high interest.

Interview You stated you feel you should go in the top ten. Can you name some other draftees that you think deserve to be there or potentially could bump you out?

Obviously I feel as if I keep it up no one could bump me out, as for people who deserve to be there. I feel Conall McLeod honestly and Alexei Orlov are two of my favorites because of them being the highest rated and they've worked their butts off to achieve this goal and i'm proud of the both of them.

Interview Do you feels GMs look at you better or worse being the brother of Devon?

Well obviously it all matters on opinion. Devon was technical and could get those dirty areas and get some points and he was a big time playmaker and would shoot from anywhere. I'm trying to adapt to his play a little. Like the get in the dirty areas and not be afraid to shoot from anywhere or pass or saucer pass it to a teammate. So it all matters on opinion. I feel if I keep going I would be better then Devon just because of the scoring.

Interview Any draftee you consider a sleeper or a bust thus far?

No not just yet, i'm keeping my eyes peeled. I feel their are some shaky draftees that need to improve activity and that could cost them in the long run as players. But other then that nobody in particular.

Words: 1001

How are you different from Devon and Alex?

Would you want to return to Montreal?

Walk us through "the decision".

What makes Jordan a much better player than Devon?

[Image: OaSEcaw]

Quote:Originally posted by GCool@Aug 4 2015, 09:31 AM
Would you want to return to Montreal?

Walk us through "the decision".

What makes Jordan a much better player than Devon?

Not 1 recreate, not 2, not 3, not 4...

How long can we expect you to stick around as compared to Devon?

Did Montreal's failure in the Four Star Cup contribute to Devon's decision to retire?

What's the biggest asset of your game?

Biggest weakness?

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

Where do you see yourself going in the SMJHL draft?

What will you be doing differently this time around with Jordan?

How will you be impressing GM's heading up to the draft?

You stated you feel you should go in the top ten. Can you name some other draftees that you think deserve to be there or potentially could bump you out?

Do you feels GMs look at you better or worse being the brother of Devon?

Any draftee you consider a sleeper or a bust thus far?

bump

Questions are done.