Create Account

Statement regarding RFAs

The confusion today about the RFA situations of Tyler NoNerves and Reginald Howard was my fault. The rules for RFAs have been around for a while, but this off-season I just decided to clarify the rules just to make sure GMs understood it. Of course, RFAs actually came into play this off-season so great timing.

The rule has always been that RFAs must be tendered before free agency opens. GMs know this and have been tendering RFAs for many seasons now, but nothing has ever come from them.

Now where I made the mistake was here. Gifter of Bikes tendered NoNerves and Howard after FA opened. Since I hadn't heard anything about their situations, I decided to let it slide, you know, to be a nice guy. Big mistake. I should of known that wouldn't work and for that I apologize.

I didn't mean to cause the confusion I did and I'm sorry about making the league look foolish. No one else had a part in this, only me.

I'm sorry to all the parties involved and to league management for how this made us look. Just please know this is on me and no one else.

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
47-17-2
Regular Season - [G 7] [A 13] [Pts 20] [+/- +27] [PIM 36] [Hits 37] [SB 125]
Playoffs - [G 0] [A 0] [Pts 0] [+/- 0] [PIM 0] [Hits 0] [SB 0]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

=D>

Don't let 701 being a prick to you make you apologize. No one is upset and you are a super understanding and great leader of this site

Cheers

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

You, my friend, are the definition of classy. Keep doing what you're doing.

Quote:Originally posted by Josh@Aug 9 2015, 02:49 PM
Don't let 701 being a prick to you make you apologize. No one is upset and you are a super understanding and great leader of this site

Cheers
IM IN YOUR HEAD BOY

It's not a big deal, had I not even known I wasn't qualified. I likely would have gone along with your official ruling. I didn't mean to cause a scene either. Just more went on my understanding of the situation at hand.

Seems I came around at an interesting time and made the league recheck rulings. All the same glad to see things resolved.

No, I'm sorry, I just cause chaos.

Elite Free Agency is open once more.

No harm done, and I think the league as a whole appreciates you coming forth so quickly to admit your mistake. Your integrity isn't something I would ever question, and you've done a lot to uphold that reputation.

Keep up the good work, man.

[Image: ZIFmexT.png]

[Image: XigYVPM.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Josh@Aug 9 2015, 09:49 PM

Cheers

Yeahthat

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

You agree I was being a prick?

He wasn't fair to the free agent who wanted to leave his team, I'm sorry I wont kiss his ass because of his past accomplishments.

As a new member of the discipline committee, a suspension is incoming to you Leafs, keep your eyes peeled
Wink

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Thanks for the clarification and for owning up to it. Lots of respect Cheers

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia