Create Account

S25 Montreal Impact Combine

1. Why are you interested in becoming a part of the Impact Organization?
Je suis un montrealais

2. Do you feel that you can bring activity to our locker room?
you don't know me

3. Will you be updating your player frequently for him to be at the best of his abilities?
every day possible

4. Do you consider yourself a leader? Why or why not?
yes i lead on and off the ice with my ways.

5. How friendly are you? Do people easily get along with you?
beh yes

6. Have you posted in the interested prospects thread (located in our team subforum)? If not, why?
of course

7. Are you willing to change the role of your player to make the team better?
depends, i rather keep the player i want to be but depends what the situation is

8. Are you willing to stay down another season if you are drafted?
thats up the organizations to decide

9. Link to player page, and player name:
Don Pellegrino, hey

10. Are you a team player IE: you care about the teams wins and its players, not just about yourself?
ya, always about winning first

11. If a member of another team creates an article that puts down the Montreal Impact, how will you respond?
i will probably swear in the thread and start a fight

12. If you could learn any language, what would it be?
Spanish

13. On a scale of the 6 teams, where do the Impact rank in your books (1 being the best)?
top 6

14. Where do you rank the Impact's color scheme and new jersey?
top 8

15. We came out of the East last season. Would drafting you help us do it again?
we would win it all

16. Are you someone who would want to wear a letter if drafted to the Impact?
uh yes

17. How much TPE do you have currently?
idk like 165 maybe more

18. If drafted to the Impact, how would you feel **ANSWER HONESTLY**
would be ready to get to work likewise with any other team

19. Which of these players is the best: Vladimir Lidstrom, Jakob Tanner, or Griffin Simons? next question

[Image: RBQhWRP.png]
[Image: sLnhTvh.jpg]

Because I used to be a GM in the organization, and loved being in the LR.

Yes I have been in the LR before too.

3. Will you be updating your player frequently for him to be at the best of his abilities?

Yes, with my school schedule i should be able to find a way to update with a weekly point task, and training and AC.

Been in the league for a while so i do consider myself a leader.

Yes, everyone gets along with me except for a select few people.

6. Have you posted in the interested prospects thread (located in our team subforum)? If not, why?

Not yet, due to the fact I find the interested prospect thread stupid as it doesn't hold any value to drafting a player. I'd rather do the combines and privately speak to GMs.

For sure

Depends on my SHL team needs.

http://originalshl.com/index.php?showtopic=57503 Danny Tanner

10. Are you a team player IE: you care about the teams wins and its players, not just about yourself?

Yes for sure. Its all about the team wins.

11. If a member of another team creates an article that puts down the Montreal Impact, how will you respond?

I will kindly tell them that the Impact are the best organization in the league, and actually no ill fucking go off on them

French

13. On a scale of the 6 teams, where do the Impact rank in your books (1 being the best)?

1st

15. We came out of the East last season. Would drafting you help us do it again?

Yeah baby

Fuck yeah hand me the C

160 I created a few days ago.

Great because I was a GM and know the GMs well since i drafted them.

19. Which of these players is the best: Vladimir Lidstrom, Jakob Tanner, or Griffin Simons?

VLIDDY BABY

Akashi SixNine Jr. Updates

Because soccer

Yes

Yes

Yes because I'm the bomb

Questionable

No, because lazy and no TPE

No

Yes

Taystee Poussey

Yes

Flame war

Mandarin

There's 8 teams

Meh

Probably

Yes

172 or something

Fine if my love Ignant got drafted there too

19. Which of these players is the best: Vladimir Lidstrom, Jakob Tanner, or Griffin Simons?
Simons

Looking forward to play in the SMJHL

Yes, I'll be leading it

3. Will you be updating your player frequently for him to be at the best of his abilities? Every single day as soon as I can get TPE

4. Do you consider yourself a leader? Why or why not? Yes I do. People listen to me and I have a certain level of respect when talking to anyone

5. How friendly are you? Do people easily get along with you? Very friendly. No use starting a flame war

6. Have you posted in the interested prospects thread (located in our team subforum)? If not, why? Yes of course

If needed, yes
Of course.

UpdatesPlayer Page

Team success is more important
11. If a member of another team creates an article that puts down the Montreal Impact, how will you respond? Depends on the intent of the article. In good fun is fine but someone who is negative because of his hate is something you just have to ignore

12. If you could learn any language, what would it be?Gaelic. Because, you know. Scottish

13. On a scale of the 6 teams, where do the Impact rank in your books (1 being the best)? Between 1-6. Btw don't you mean 8?

Between 1-8. Great look and logo

Might put the Impact over the top to win.

Absolutely.

188 after this combine

I would love it. Honestly.

Simons.

Its always a good thing to join a organization that has created many good players in the SHL

Definatly, I have no problem adding or starting locker room conversations

Yes, I update weekly if not more often than that

In the right situation, If I feel like i'm qualified to lead then I can, but I know when/if someone has more or better knowledge then I do

I'm very easy to get along with, I don't think I've every started anything with anyone over the internet

6. Have you posted in the interested prospects thread (located in our team subforum)? If not, why? Not yet I do them after I do the teams combine

Yes

I would prefer to stay down one season

Petr Kolesnikovs

10. Are you a team player IE: you care about the teams wins and its players, not just about yourself? yes, in reality I would rather win than go first overall

11. If a member of another team creates an article that puts down the Montreal Impact, how will you respond? It really dependds on teh article, if its more light hearted I might respond with a article that carries the same tone, but I would never try to start something other than a nice rivalry

German because my grandparents live in Germany

13. On a scale of the 6 teams, where do the Impact rank in your books (1 being the best)? 3rd, but there are also 8 teams now

2nd I like the blue

I have no problem fitting anywhere in the lineup, and would defenatly listen to advice on my build to help the team

If given the chance I would love to.

Happy, If i could go to any team in the east I would choose the impact

19. Which of these players is the best: Vladimir Lidstrom, Jakob Tanner, or Griffin Simons? In my opinion, Tanner because he was in net for the Steel-hawks championship in S24

im not

nope

i will update fighting

nope

not friendly

i think so i dont remember

no

yes

find it

no

whatever i feel like responding

klingon

have not seen it.

of curse

C or no signing

i dont know.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

YOu forgot to put Potato Chips. That is the correct answer.

Discord are for plebs

As a Montreal fan I think a bias comes to why I want to be drafted to Montreal. But other than that it seems like a very welcoming organization. So far great staff and players I'd love to be able to get to know you guys better.

If I get in with a tightknit group and learn about others I can talk for hours. At the day we I really want to win and I'm sure others do to, so I'm always down to talk start.

Whenever I can. I do lead a busy lifestyle, but so far I've been very absorbed by SHL. I'ts an amazing concept and want to further my abilities to learn more about it. Also getting better never hurts your chance of wining.

I have a very leading personality but... In this case I may not stand out as much; this is my first time trying SHL so I will still need guidence. I am always there to help though.

I've been told I am a sociable and outgoing person. Hey if you want to talk about anything I'm there to do so.

6. Have you posted in the interested prospects thread (located in our team subforum)? If not, why? Honestly at this point I have not. My reason for that being I was going to apply there but saw your combine and didn't see it as a prerequisite for the combine.

Absolutly what ever the team need to progress and becoming better is what I'm willing to sacrafice.

I would rather not have wait a full season to play. I know SHL would begin to lose it's taste and I may forge about wich is something I do not want.

9. Link to player page, and player name: Ace McCardle

10. Are you a team player IE: you care about the teams wins and its players, not just about yourself? 100% This is how I play in real life and how I plan to play here. One person can't win it you need a team. Great teams come from great chemistry.

11. If a member of another team creates an article that puts down the Montreal Impact, how will you respond? Hopefully it's in all good fun if they give a jab throw one back trash talk is and always be a part of the game.From what I've seen everybody here has great personalities and love some good humor.

I already know French, so I'd say Gaelic (I'm 50% Irish).

13. On a scale of the 6 teams, where do the Impact rank in your books (1 being the best)? Tied for 2nd with Detroit (From Halifax so a bit bias)

Love the alt jerseys one of the best i've seen so far but... Home and Away has similar feel to to Toronto Maple Leafs.

I am here to do what I can I know not every player is going to work in all systems but a young OffD with greating skating is someone I'd want on my team.

It would be an honour to, but in reality others that have been here longer and have knowledge deserve it way over me.

17. How much TPE do you have currently? 165

Very Happy! Yay From what I've read there is a lot of history in this team and Montreal is one of the best Canadian cities.

19. Which of these players is the best: Vladimir Lidstrom, Jakob Tanner, or Griffin Simons? Vladimir has a similar build to what I want for my player.

Thanks for your time! Exercise

Always had a great respect for the team and have always wanted to play for them.

Yes.

Also yes.

I think there may be some time for me to still adjusting to things but I think I could potentially turn into a leader because although I have not done a lot in SHL I still have some experience.

I don't cause much trouble at all and I could pretty much get along with anyone.

Don't think I have just because I haven't seen it.

Yes, of course.

If my GM wants me to then absolutely.

http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=55908
http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=56108

Yes, I don't think anyone should really concern about stats in there first year.

Not take it to seriously because it's just an online fourm, but still defend the team the best I can.

Russian would be cool.

Honestly, probably top 2

I've always liked the colour scheme, but haven't seen the new jerseys, but I'd probably rank them in the top half of the league.

Oh yeah.

If my teammates/management think I'm worthy of it then sure.

I think 185.

Excited.

Lidstrom because Sweden

- I like you as a GM and member…also a fan of a lot of Impact alumni

- of course

- yes

- idk…i do my own thing, but i have a very team first mentality

- i get along with most, but definitely not all

- No, haven't gotten to it yet

- I plan on making a scoring winger, but I'm 100% open to changing positions

- i plan on AT LEAST playing 2 seasons, possibly 3

- http://originalshl.com/index.php?showtopic=57497

- 100%

- I'll attack them

- German

- theres 8 teams you noob

- idk 4?

- drafting me would help you actually finish the job

- nah give it to one of the noobs

- Id be happy

- Vliddy AINEC

My best draft pick ever is the GM

I can bring a bit of activity to the LR

Every week I will be updating

Yes. I am a GM of an SHL team so I know how to lead.

Like a 6/10 on the friendly scale. I can get along with people.

Not yet, want tpe first :->

Not willing to change from center but am willing to tweak stuff.

Yes but that is up to SHL GM discretion

http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=57321

I care about both.

I won't. Teams that need to make articles are just intimidated or immature.

Creole

I don't know. Probably 1 or 2.

Bottom of the league just cuz I hate the soccer schtick.

Yes.

Would I take it if it was bestowed upon me? Yes. Is it something ill make a big deal out of? No.

17. How much TPE do you have currently? 160

Fine.

Well Mr. Feeny is the best Impact ever. Out of those three I pick Simons.

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

Lets play 20 questions guys!

It's a team that can help me get noticed by the SHL teams

Yes, I will be in there every day

Yes

To an extent yes. Most of the time I'll sit back and let others lead, but if things aren't working I step in and help guide them to where they need to be

I'm pretty everyone gets along with me

I believe I have

Depends

I'm fine with that, my role will be hard to grab in the SHL early in my career

9. Link to player page, and player name: Ben Troy
http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=56501&st=0

Yes I'm more of a team player then anything

I'll probably be annoyed, but I won't really care.

French

Sure

Sure

I would feel pretty good, but I won't care too much.

Ummmmmmmm, Simons.................

1. Why are you interested in becoming a part of the Impact Organization? Prior exp

2. Do you feel that you can bring activity to our locker room? Yup

3. Will you be updating your player frequently for him to be at the best of his abilities? I will try my best

4. Do you consider yourself a leader? Why or why not? Not really. I just follow the crowd

5. How friendly are you? Do people easily get along with you? You know the answer (sure)

6. Have you posted in the interested prospects thread (located in our team subforum)? If not, why? I am

7. Are you willing to change the role of your player to make the team better? Sure would be

8. Are you willing to stay down another season if you are drafted? It could be very possible

9. Link to player page, and player name: Cant find and name is Ezekiel Zunino

10. Are you a team player IE: you care about the teams wins and its players, not just about yourself? Team winning>

11. If a member of another team creates an article that puts down the Montreal Impact, how will you respond? Laugh at the person who wrote it

12. If you could learn any language, what would it be? Spanish

13. On a scale of the 6 teams, where do the Impact rank in your books (1 being the best)? 1

14. Where do you rank the Impact's color scheme and new jersey? Near top

15. We came out of the East last season. Would drafting you help us do it again? Yup

16. Are you someone who would want to wear a letter if drafted to the Impact? It dont matter

17. How much TPE do you have currently? Just created

18. If drafted to the Impact, how would you feel **ANSWER HONESTLY** - Awesome

19. Which of these players is the best: Vladimir Lidstrom, Jakob Tanner, or Griffin Simons? Simons?

Why are you interested in becoming a part of the Impact Organization?

Because Montreal is a great team and it's my SMJHL home.

Do you feel that you can bring activity to our locker room?

I can bring a load of activity.

Will you be updating your player frequently for him to be the best of his abilities?

Yes a load.

Do you consider yourself a leader? Why or why not?

Yes, active and no pressured leader.

How friendly are you? Do people easily get along with you?

Yes and I'm as friendly as a little puppy.

Have you post in the interested prospect thread?

Yep.

Are you willing to change the role of your player to make the team better?

Anything for the team

Are you willing to stay down another season if you get drafted?

Anything to improve.

Player name: Jordan Mack

Player page: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=57160

Are you a team player?

Yes anything for the team.

If a member of another team creates an article that puts down the Montreal Impact, how will you respond?

In a mature manor or avoid it.

If you could learn any language, what would it be?

Spanish

On a scale of six teams, where do the impact rank in your book?

Number 1

Where do you rank the Impacts color scheme and New Jersey?

Number two

We came out the east last season? Would drafting you help us?

Yes all day every day?

Are you a player who would want to wear a letter of drafted by the Impact?

Yes an A.

How much TPE do you have currently?

164 by next update I'll have 186.

If drafted to the impact, how would you feel?

Amazing

Which of these players are better; Vladimir Lidstrom, Jakob Tanner and Griffin Simons?

Griffin Simons.

You seem like a really good guy, you've built a successful defenseman, I'd love to have your input in how to build my player.

Yeah, I do. I'm at my most active LR wise, when we're talking about league activity and such. If that sounds like your LR, I'd love to be there.

Absolutely. I think I've proven that I can build a successful player.

Sure, I'm pretty easy to get along with and I know how to keep a team attentive. I wore a letter in my first season in junys and I've only gotten more and more familiar with the league.

Pretty friendly. It does take me a while to warm up to people (not that I'm cold to begin with just kinda "distant" I guess) but when I'm comfortable around people I'm very fun to have around.

Nope, I'll play wherever I'm drafted and I'm a recreate so I already have a name for myself. The way I see interested prospect threads is to get your name out there or to set apart the teams you want to play for and the teams you don't.

Possibly. Obviously I want my juny team to be the best that they can be, and I'm open to suggestions, but at the end of the day I'm still a SHL co-GM so I have to consider how any changes would affect me when I go to Edmonton.

Sure, but it's not something I'd be outright demanding. If I'm needed in the bigs I'll be up, but if not I'd be content with some more seasoning.

Clayton Goode: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=56960

Yeah, of course.

Likely wouldn't. I tend to shy away from all the stupid shitstorms in the league.

Spanish. Most likely to help me in the long run.

6 (although that's 6th out of 8, not 6th out of 6), although that's kinda an arbitrary rating, I'd be more than happy to spend my juny season(s) in Montreal.

I haven't seen it *shrugs*

Absolutely, not only am I strong defensive defender (and the other team will have a lot harder time scoring with someone like me on the ice) but I also lead all defensemen in scoring during the prospect tourney. A two-way threat from the back end is a huge piece.

Absolutely. I've only ever worn a letter in Prince George (Manhattan had a tie for letter voting and I gave it up, and I've been co my whole time in Edmonton, so no letter for me).

171 after I finish up my combines for today.

Good. Like I said, you seem like a good guy and someone who I'd love to get input on the best way to build a defender from. I'd have no qualms with being drafted to the impact.

Simons was a Khan nom iirc, so him.

Armada pride Armada pride Armada pride Armada pride

[Image: Q4Adkgo.png]