Create Account

S25 Scarecrows Combine

Scarecrows ST LOUIS SCARECROWS COMBINE Scarecrows

Hello I am the GM of the St Louis Scarecrows!
Bbp is our Co-General Manager. Feel free to PM either of us! Smile

1) Have you participated in sites of this nature before? If so what was your experience?

2) What NHL player do you model your game on?

3) Why are you going to stay active?

4) Do you do written or graphic point tasks? What do you enjoy about them?

5) If the coach puts you on the third line in a more defensive oriented role would that be okay?
Or if you’re defensemen would you be okay with playing a limited offensive role for the good of the team?
Or If a goalie, would you be okay playing behind a heavily offense focused team?

6) What Game of Thrones character do you identify with? If you don’t watch, is there a character in something else you identify with?

7) How old are you? Feel free to be vague if you do not feel comfortable answering.

8) Whos your favorite GM?

9) Would you rather Cake or Pie?

10) What is your thought on the Scarecrows logo and location?

Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows

[Image: cuffana.png]

1) Have you participated in sites of this nature before? If so what was your experience?
Nope.

Pietrangelo

Because it's fun and people here are friendly.

I'm attempting to make some graphics. It's a struggle, but I know the end result will eventually look good.

5) Or if you’re defensemen would you be okay with playing a limited offensive role for the good of the team?
Absolutely.

6) What Game of Thrones character do you identify with? If you don’t watch, is there a character in something else you identify with?
Gendry? I don't know, I'd rather not think about living in a time where I'm more likely to be murdered than find spare change in my pocket.

7) How old are you? Feel free to be vague if you do not feel comfortable answering.
College-aged

Garth Snow

Pie

Logo is 2spooky, location is great. St Louis is a musical heart of America.

I haven't so this is a first for me.

Not intentionally but my player seems to be similar to Brooks Orpik.

Because I enjoy the concept, the community, and I'm trying to learn more about hockey.

I'm happy to do both. I enjoy using Photoshop but I'm a writer at heart. Writing allows me, personally, more freedom.

5) If the coach puts you on the third line in a more defensive oriented role would that be okay?
Or if you’re defensemen would you be okay with playing a limited offensive role for the good of the team?
Or If a goalie, would you be okay playing behind a heavily offense focused team?

As a defenceman, I wouldn't mind being asked to play offensively. I don't know what you can expect from Eoin in that role beyond face-biting but if needed, sure.

Been told I'm like Robb Stark. No, not because of that. Also love Arya, she's easily the most compelling character.

I don't know them.

Cake, I guess.

Logo is cool, reminds me a little of old school Scarecrow from Batman: The Animated Series. Nonplussed about the location but I don't feel much for many places in America and Canada.

1) No I have not, this is my first time and I'm excited
2) Teuvo Teravainen
3) I've been checking everyday, looking at combines and other areas of the site.
4) I do not but I would be willing to check it out in the future
5) Yes that would be ok, I'll construct my build around what my team needs
6) I identify with Finn the Human from adventure time mainly.
7) 19 year old college student
8) don't have one currently
9) I enjoy me some pie
10) logo looks badass!

This is my first time
As much as I hate it, Mulan Lucic, or Steve Ott
I love hockey, so this is right up my alley. As long as its a positive experience, I'm here to stay
I've done media but no point tasks yet. I'll probably stick to the written. I like them because it lets me be creative and I've always thought about writing about hockey as a past time. This is a fun supplement.
Absolutely. I'm playing a defensive line in the prospect tourny. While it doesn't have a big spot light I am still making an impact. Hopefully I continue to build and can grow into that type of role.

Hodor

I'm on the wrong side of 25 but the right side of 30
Gm Tim Murray in the NHL. As far as the SHL goes I couldn't say. Still trying to get to know everyone
Tough questions. Depends on the flavor. If we stick to straight grocery store bought baked good I'll take a pie
Sweet Logo. Very different then the classic mascots. Love St. Louis. Have had a great time every time I've gone through there.

Yes - SHL & VHL

Jon Quick

Because i like it and i have friends here.

Write & Pods (with toast) because i enjoy writing.

Yes I would. I would also be willing to be a backup goalie if necessary for a season.

I don't know any game of thrones characters or watch the show.

Jedi

Cake

Pretty & Cute

[Image: tylard13.gif]
Made by Rindiee, rum_ham & Carpy

Jacob Mueller S5-S
Julien Dupont S6-S13
S9 Challenge Cup - Calgary Dragons
IIHF Gold - Germany
Rufus Reinhart S13-S24
S14 Challenge Cup - Texas Renegades
Christoffer Björnsson - S25-S35
S25 Four Stars Cup
S26 Tom Corcoran Trophy - SMJHL Top Goalie

Sami Owens - S36-S52
S38 IIHF Bronze - Canada
S39 IIHF Gold - Canada
S42 IIHF Silver - Canada
S51 Challenge Cup Champion - HAM

Liam Slate - S54-Present
S53 WJC Bronze - British Isles
S54 WJC Silver - British Isles
S55 Four Star Cup Champion - Newfoundland Berserkers
S57 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S58 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S60 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S61 IIIHF Gold - Great Britain
S67 Challenge Cup Champion - Seattle Argonauts
S68 Challenge Cup Champion - Seattle Argonauts
Triple Gold Club

1) Have you participated in sites of this nature before? If so what was your experience? Yes I have, alot of the sites died after the draft or shortly after the first season

2) What NHL player do you model your game on? No one in particular

3) Why are you going to stay active? It's fun to meet new people and engage in the SHL universe

4) Do you do written or graphic point tasks? What do you enjoy about them? Written, you're able to tell a story

If my build allows for it, then sure

6) What Game of Thrones character do you identify with? If you don’t watch, is there a character in something else you identify with? Don't watch GoT. Maybe Archer? Haha

7) How old are you? Feel free to be vague if you do not feel comfortable answering. Early to Mid 20's

8) Whos your favorite GM? The GM that drafts me

9) Would you rather Cake or Pie? Cake

Interesting logo and location but it works and I love it

1) Have you participated in sites of this nature before? If so what was your experience? Yes, I had one season as a back-up goalie.

2) What NHL player do you model your game on? Nicklas Lindstrom

3) Why are you going to stay active? The community here is awesome.

4) Do you do written or graphic point tasks? What do you enjoy about them? Written it gives me the chance to be creative with stories about my player.

5)Or if you’re defensemen would you be okay with playing a limited offensive role for the good of the team? Of course, although, I'd be crap at it.

6) What Game of Thrones character do you identify with? If you don’t watch, is there a character in something else you identify with? Probably Eddard Stark.

7) How old are you? Feel free to be vague if you do not feel comfortable answering. Mid-teens.

8) Whos your favorite GM? JP ;P

9) Would you rather Cake or Pie? Pie

10) What is your thought on the Scarecrows logo and location? The Logo is awesome, but I've been to St. Louis it's way too hot there.

Yes, in several...mostly in the VHL and being a commissioner of the USFL before it folded

Corey Perry

Because I can take weeks off here and there without falling behind.

Written. I like writing...there's really not much more to it than that.

Sure, but my endgame is to be an offensive forward and I plan on working to that goal. A little defense never hurt anybody.

I don't watch Game of Thrones...I really don't watch much TV at all, and there isn't any character I can think of to answer this.

The one that drafts me.

Assuming carrot cake is an option, I'll have that...if not, pie.

Oakland Raiders much? It's cool though...I've never been to St. Louis so I don't really have any strong feelings one way or the other.

Yes, shl, vhl w/e

Paul Gaustad

Been here long enough

No

Yes

Arya

Stevie Y

Pie

Meh, meh

1) Have you participated in sites of this nature before? If so what was your experience? I have zero knowledge in this field but I'm learning fast.

2) What NHL player do you model your game on? I like to add elements from different players, when I see something that works I try to add it my game.

3) Why are you going to stay active? So far I'm having a great time and meeting some cool guys.

4) Do you do written or graphic point tasks? What do you enjoy about them? I would lean more towards written point tasks but I'm willing to try the graphic ones now and again.

I want to be on a successful team and if I need to be in a specific role for that to happen then I'm game.

6) What Game of Thrones character do you identify with? If you don’t watch, is there a character in something else you identify with? Tyrion Lannister, we are both shorter and like to drink Smile

7) How old are you? Feel free to be vague if you do not feel comfortable answering. 25

8) Whos your favorite GM? Still waiting for someone to make up my mind.

9) Would you rather Cake or Pie? Pie

10) What is your thought on the Scarecrows logo and location? One of the best I've seen.

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

Ya I had a player before

Patrick Kane
Im not
Written bc I don't like graphic
Sure
Sure
Sure
Danny Tanner
Stan Bowman
Cake
Chicago Hitme

Akashi SixNine Jr. Updates

Yes. Not a hockey league, but an american football one. I like how this one is much more team oriented. The other one seemed to be more about getting you individual stats and nothing more.
Duncan Kieth
I love hockey, I love simulation based games, and I love winning. You need to be active to win.
I'm fairly new, but I'll certainly be interested in completing them.

Yes. Absolutely. My build to this point is all about facilitating from the blue line. I want to make forwards famous with my passing.
Not a GoT watcher, but I would say that I identify with Marshall from HIMYM.
This many.
Haven't been around long enough to really have a favorite at this point.
Cake.
I would love for the name Fuller to fall onto those colors.

no
Rasmus Ristolainen
It's fun
sometimes, i like the depth of it
Yup, the greater good
John Snow
I don't know
Depends what kind?
Logo: sppoky

yes, bad
Sidney Crosby

???? its fun

written, gets tpe

where ever but my player isnt defensive so idk

Sheldon Cooper

next question

cake

its not bad

[Image: RBQhWRP.png]
[Image: sLnhTvh.jpg]