Create Account

S25 Scarecrows Combine

1) Have you participated in sites of this nature before? If so what was your experience?
No, first time

2) What NHL player do you model your game on?
Marian Hossa

3) Why are you going to stay active?
Probably wont

4) Do you do written or graphic point tasks? What do you enjoy about them?
Nope

5) If the coach puts you on the third line in a more defensive oriented role would that be okay?
Or if you’re defensemen would you be okay with playing a limited offensive role for the good of the team?
Or If a goalie, would you be okay playing behind a heavily offense focused team?

Would not be ok

6) What Game of Thrones character do you identify with? If you don’t watch, is there a character in something else you identify with?
The character who wins cups

7) How old are you? Feel free to be vague if you do not feel comfortable answering.

8) Whos your favorite GM?
Whoever has most cups

9) Would you rather Cake or Pie?
Pie

10) What is your thought on the Scarecrows logo and location?
Its cute

1) Have you participated in sites of this nature before? If so what was your experience?

Yes i have, and still do, i am a GM in another league, so i'm kind of in the loop, this seem a LOT more complicated, But might turn out to be better, who knows. Smile

The King, Henrik Lindqvist.

I can't promise anything, i will try it out and hopefully i'll like it enough to stick around. Smile

I've written articles before, as well as graphics. I Love it as it brings a whole other aspect to the community!

5) If the coach puts you on the third line in a more defensive oriented role would that be okay?
Or if you’re defensemen would you be okay with playing a limited offensive role for the good of the team?
Or If a goalie, would you be okay playing behind a heavily offense focused team?

I am used to playing on teams who completely lacks defense, and i've learned to cope with it. Towel
I do care a LOT about My personal performance, But ultimately the team comes first. That's the fun part about being a goalie, i don't have to worry about being too selfish with the puck or stuff like that, as long as i strive for the best possible stats, it will surely help My team.

6) What Game of Thrones character do you identify with? If you don’t watch, is there a character in something else you identify with?

D00d, don't Even go there...

7) How old are you? Feel free to be vague if you do not feel comfortable answering.

Born 90, so i'll turn 25 next month.

Myself. Lol nah, i don't know any of y'all yet.

Pie, no doubt.

Logo is cool, so is St Louis, i'd play here.

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

Yes, SHL, SBA, VHL...

Mats Sundin

Cuz I'm cool.

Written PTs, I enjoy creative writing

5) If the coach puts you on the third line in a more defensive oriented role would that be okay? Or if you’re defensemen would you be okay with playing a limited offensive role for the good of the team? Or If a goalie, would you be okay playing behind a heavily offense focused team?

Sure, but the team better be good.

That one guy that's cool

The one that's cool

Pie

Cool

This is a recreate

Paul Coffey

Because I like building a star

Written because creative writing is a habooy and this is an outlet to be creative!

Defenseman and whatever is best for the team although I have an idea of the build I am looking for

Haha my name is Wyatt Wollker, you figure it out! But seriously, Tyrion is my favorite character

Teztify

Generally pie if I have a choice but I would not say no to cake

It's a great location, and while Scarecrow has always seemed a bit of a silly name, the logo makes it work

[Image: grogu111-A11.jpg]
norway                             IIHF Team Norway                          norway

Nope, this is my first one!
A fast Keith Yandle.
Because this is fun!
Working on my first one right now. It makes this entire thing feel much more real.
In my first year I just want to help the team in whatever capacity I can. I'd like a little PP time, but we'll see.
Damn, this one is tough. Tyrion? I feel like I've got a lot more potential then people see.
College aged.
Was Glenn Sather, now it's Jeff Gorton.
Cake.
I think the logo is one of my favorites in the entire league. And St. Louis is a great city. I almost went to Washington University!

No, but I do play hockey sim games (EHM) and I participate in hockey chat online (Reddit, Twitter, etc) so it seems like a cool combination.

Teuvo Teräväinen

Because I don't have a life :D

Could do either; I write as a hobby and I'm not too shabby with photoshop.

Anything for the team! My player might not be super GOOD at that role (checking is his weakness), at least initially, but I'd be happy to bank some of his TPE in defense to help mitigate this.

Kate Beckett from Castle

8) Who's your favorite GM?
Not fair, I'm new o:-)

Cake if homemade, pie if storebought

Cool logo, and StL is a cool city. So much water!

Yes I had a player on this site before

Nicklas Backstrom

If I find people who I like talking to and a good Locker room environment

Written, Im better at writing than I am at graphics

5) If the coach puts you on the third line in a more defensive oriented role would that be okay? Of course, Its about playing a role on the team more than putting up the points

6) What Game of Thrones character do you identify with? If you don’t watch, is there a character in something else you identify with? Robb Stark

04L was

Both

It is one of the more unique logos in the SHL and St louis is a historical city

I haven't really...I mean I have gotten into the VHL....

Steven Stamkos

Because this site is interesting.

Written because they get my creativity flowing

No, i'm a sniper.

Nope.

I'm 100,00 light years old.

ArGarBarGar

Pie

Love the logo and location actually.

no im a total noob. pls teach me

John Scott

lol I'm not

I don't do them so that means I do not enjoy them

No lol. first line bb

Spudsa Stark

stud

muffin

sucks

Discord are for plebs

Nope, i never been in a sim league before.

Mariobby Gretzoor

Cuz of bbp not u :->

written i hate them. but i do em for tpe

5) if you’re defensemen would you be okay with playing a limited offensive role for the good of the team?
no gimmie 60mpg

GoT dont watch it.

ArGayBarGay

both

Decent, move to newfoundland.

[Image: 336.jpg]

Yep, I had tons of fun, it's why I recreated Tongue

A more offensive Niklas Hjalmarsson

Because I have a commitment as an SHL co-GM. And I quite enjoy this site.

Written. Sometimes they're enjoyable, which I like, but sometimes they suck, but I'll still do them because I need the TPE.

Yeah, I'm fine with playing wherever the coach feels will help the team best.

I'm kinda blanking on one now, I'll edit later if I remember.

I'll be 23 in October.

Tez Wink

Cake

I love the logo, the location isn't one of my favorites, but it's alright.

Armada pride Armada pride Armada pride Armada pride

[Image: Q4Adkgo.png]

Been here before hashtags.

Subban and scotty niedz

Very

No bc im rich

As long as we win ya

Barney Stinson

U

Pie lol

Im so hard rn

[/SIZE]
Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows[/QUOTE]

No, this is a First time for me.

Marian Hossa. But meaner

This seems really entertaining and My Friend will yell at me if i dont.

Written seems more plausible because i can do that easier, but, Graphic is cooler.

5) If the coach puts you on the third line in a more defensive oriented role would that be okay? Absolutely
Or if you’re defensemen would you be okay with playing a limited offensive role for the good of the team? Doesnt apply, but sure
Or If a goalie, would you be okay playing behind a heavily offense focused team? Poor goalies....

Ariya Stark. Kill them all.

Dont know any of them

Cake First. Then the pie.

St. Louis is ok. Logo seems pretty badass.

Nope. But eager to learn! (have only done sim leagues)

Datsyuk I'd say. Maybe a little of Kane in there too.

I enjoy the site. It's something new and a challenge for me

Haven't yet, but I hope to get started

I obviously want to help the team anyway I can, I'd play goalie if I had too. However, do I feel like the third line is the right spot for me? No.

Jon Snow

turning 21 this weekend

You Smile

Pie. Well, Reese Ice Cream DQ Cake > Pie > Other Cake,

Love it. Very cool Smile