Create Account

Updater Message Please Read

Hello all,

I will be your updater for S25. I'm very excited to be helping you all as your fledgling franchise moves on up in the league. I just wanted to say a couple things in order to help me help you. First and foremost, some of you may be used to updates getting done late Sunday possibly even early Monday morning. More likely than not you will not be getting an update that late. With my schedule I am most likely to update you sometime on Friday night (late afternoon if you live on the West Coast). If there is something that you claim and update between Friday night and Sunday night please just shoot me a PM and if I have the time I will make sure I get it in for you before Jack update's on Monday morning. As a general rule to make everyone's lives easier just remember that the earlier in the week you update the better off you will be. As for the rest:

1. Please keep you updates organized. It's important that you keep a log of your caps and total TPE, as well as final attribute adjustments. IE:
Do NOT do this:
Code:
Attributes Adjusted
+3 Skating 60 -> 63
+2 Skating  63 -> 65
+5 Skating 65 -> 70
Please do this:
Code:
Attributes Adjusted
+10 Skating (60 -> 70)

2. Do not forget to include links of your claims. I would prefer that the links be embedded like so, as it looks cleaner. But if you do not want to do that I will still update you, you will just make me cry.

3. Please use fractions for your updates, not decimals. Like above, you will still get updated, but this is a small change that would make my life a whole lot easier IE:
Good
Code:
+5 Skating 70 -> 72 (1/2)
Bad
Code:
+5 Skating 70 -> 72.5

4. If I update you and you added something within the hour or so before I said "Updated" just shoot me a quick PM and let me know so I can make sure I have everything down.

5. Police your Player Page, if something is amiss let me know and I will work with you to sort it out. I'm not perfect.

Thanks for reading all of that. My goal as an updater is to make sure we all of a symbiotic relationship, the longer a team has one updater the more beneficial it will be to both parties as everyone becomes familiar with each other's tendencies. Remember, you can always PM.

If you ever feel like you are trying to reach out to me and I am ignoring you, the head Updater is Leonidas and you can PM him with your complaints.

Thank You,
BeanSobie

Here is your reward for reading:
<object width="460" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kVJu9AMJJr4"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kVJu9AMJJr4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="460" height="315"></embed></object>

TL;DR Seriously? I am going to be looking at your long as shit updates and you want a TL;DR? No bro, just no. Go read that now. The video at the end is not meant for you.

Hey, all, I'm your new updater. Is there a specific day you would like your updates processed? I'm fairly flexible if you'd like updates every Friday or whenever. Or 2 times/week. Just let me know in this thread.

Quote:Originally posted by evrydayimbyfuglien@Jan 5 2016, 12:22 PM
Hey, all, I'm your new updater. Is there a specific day you would like your updates processed? I'm fairly flexible if you'd like updates every Friday or whenever. Or 2 times/week. Just let me know in this thread.
Not too picky. Last few guys would do it once a week on the weekend which worked just fine.
Also i got missed last update. Not sure if its on you now, but its getting pretty long. I pm'd the other guy last night so maybe he'll do it Smile

Thanks for the sig ragnar!
[Image: scholz.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

Quote:Originally posted by karlssens@Jan 5 2016, 02:22 PM

Not too picky. Last few guys would do it once a week on the weekend which worked just fine.
Also i got missed last update. Not sure if its on you now, but its getting pretty long. I pm'd the other guy last night so maybe he'll do it Smile

Okay, I'll see what's going on with that now.