Create Account

S25 SMJHL Draft

<div align="center">[Image: RXb9h5A.png]

The Montreal Impact are pleased to select, the #something overall pick in the draft!

Ron Dongmeister!!!</div>

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

In the 9th round, Halifax selects RW Dizzy Cleghorn!

raiders

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]

That's it everyone!! Thanks for coming out to the S25 SMJHL draft!!!

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

WOOOO

I'm real proud of the S25 SMJHL class. You are all fantastic and I wish all the best of luck with your new teams and I hope we keep in touch. =D>

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

6th round. :D Not bad (lol), not bad for player who in Showcase had only 2 goals and 5 or smth like that assists!

Proud to be a Mammoth Mammoths

Congrats to everyone drafted Smile

Quote:Originally posted by Jedi@Aug 15 2015, 08:11 PM
<div align="center">[b]WITH THE 37th PICK IN THE S25 SMJHL DRAFT KELOWNA SELECTS

CENTER, NIALL BRANNAN
</div>[/b]

Bahaha, I got drafted literally 10 minutes after I woke up from surgery, gonna be a steal Wink