Create Account

NJWHL draft Draft picks

I can't seem to find them anywhere, so I'll just ask. For the NJWHL entry draft, Which teams have what picks? I'm interested in knowing. Just post about the first ten picks please.

Thanks

Quote:Originally posted by Syckez@Mar 28 2012, 10:19 AM
I can't seem to find them anywhere, so I'll just  ask. For the NJWHL entry draft, Which teams have what picks? I'm interested in knowing. Just post about the first ten picks please.

Thanks

Play-offs are still ongoing. Therefore our lottery hasn't been completed yet so we don't have a draft order as of yet.

[Image: ArmiaJr.png]

Quote:Originally posted by wadeyb@Mar 28 2012, 11:46 AM

Play-offs are still ongoing. Therefore our lottery hasn't been completed yet so we don't have a draft order as of yet.

Oh, I see, I didn't know there was a lottery, that's cool.

Quote:Originally posted by Syckez@Mar 28 2012, 01:24 PM

Oh, I see, I didn't know there was a lottery, that's cool.

Yeah Finals will be done in the next few days, then things will start cooking for you newer members as we get closer to our recruiting goal for S8.

[Image: ArmiaJr.png]

Yeah, right now it would be hard to be a new recruit as the current NWJHL Rookies are finishing up the playoffs and getting ready for the SHL Draft. As Wadey said, once the NWJHL Playoffs finish up, there will be a lot more focus on you guys and the upcoming draft and such.

YAY. GO NEW ROOKIES. Tongue

What is the typical turn-around from the end of one season, to the draft, and finally to the start of the new season?

Quote:Originally posted by beemer09@Mar 30 2012, 08:34 PM
What is the typical turn-around from the end of one season, to the draft, and finally to the start of the new season?
It depends on how many new players are joining, once enough people have created a player, a draft date will be announced

[Image: 17307_s.gif]

StarsnorwayRenegades // PLAYER PAGE || UPDATES \\ RenegadesnorwayStars

Sounds good. Also, am I able to update my player before the draft with money I have earned? Or am I stuck waiting until I get drafted by a team?

Quote:Originally posted by beemer09@Mar 30 2012, 08:43 PM
Sounds good.  Also, am I able to update my player before the draft with money I have earned? Or am I stuck waiting until I get drafted by a team?
Nope, you have to wait to be drafted.

[Image: 17307_s.gif]

StarsnorwayRenegades // PLAYER PAGE || UPDATES \\ RenegadesnorwayStars

Much appreciate good sir...just means my game will go beast mode come training camp.

Quote:Originally posted by wadeyb@Mar 28 2012, 12:46 PM

But where are the picks. There's supposed to be a thread somewhere with what picks each team has

[Image: S3zuZxo.png]
[Image: 10cjae8.png]