Create Account

Hall of Fame Index

Yeah what a travesty. FourFour, who apparently is the new commissioner according to glab is focusing his efforts on something so pointless as a HoF game. And jesus, Leafs and myself taking all of TEN MINUTES to execute a draft. What a colossal waste of precious SHL resources. God forbid.

I could be curing cancer, but instead I have to gm my team. Undecided

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Anybody want to adjust the pathetic payment structure for SHL graphics, that's been publicly brought up a half dozen times in the last 2 years with 0 official response besides 'we're discussing it in HO'???

Nah, let's have a hall of fame tournament instead. Who cares that half of the players haven't visited the site in 3 years, the other 14 people will love it!

Smile) Smile) Smile)

inb4 2 week suspension for dissent.

Oh, Boon is a GM for this. No wonder he's going full crybaby mode. Sorry bud, I've said my peace. Go get barred out and reminisce on the good ol days of SHL. I will not bother you any further with my naysaying.

Quote:Originally posted by goldlab@Sep 1 2015, 11:54 AM
Anybody want to adjust the pathetic payment structure for SHL graphics, that's been publicly brought up a half dozen times in the last 2 years with 0 official response besides 'we're discussing it in HO'???

Nah, let's have a hall of fame tournament instead. Who cares that half of the players haven't visited the site in 3 years, the other 14 people will love it!

Smile) Smile) Smile)

inb4 2 week suspension for dissent.

And this fucker right here will "ref" the game while I watch someone like Kane play game 1. I'm sorry but that's nuts.

[Image: thejesster435.gif]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryan Jesster - HoF Goalie (S1-S14)
Proud Calgary Dragon Alumni 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dragons | Sweden | Raptors

Quote:Originally posted by Jesster@Sep 1 2015, 09:57 AM

And this fucker right here will "ref" the game while I watch someone like Kane play game 1. I'm sorry but that's nuts.

Dude I already said I was replacing O'Brien with Jesster. After all this game is for enjoyment.

Quote:Originally posted by goldlab@Sep 1 2015, 09:56 AM
Oh, Boon is a GM for this. No wonder he's going full crybaby mode. Sorry bud, I've said my peace. Go get barred out and reminisce on the good ol days of SHL. I will not bother you any further with my naysaying.

Yeah god forbid I get some enjoyment out of drafting a team of my old SHL HoF friends. Likewise for leafs. We're not allowed to have fun at SHL according to Glab. And I'm the one sitting here having a grand ol time with this and you accuse me of crying. Smile)

I am thoroughly enjoying this.

agreed with Goldlab tbh

Quote:Originally posted by Bün@Sep 1 2015, 11:58 AM

Dude I already said I was replacing O'Brien with Jesster. After all this game is for enjoyment.

Where! Oh the the sarcastic first post you made in response to mine? Why O'Brien who is actually deserving of it lol. Excuse me but let me salt for once while Kane is playing in this game is unreal.

[Image: thejesster435.gif]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryan Jesster - HoF Goalie (S1-S14)
Proud Calgary Dragon Alumni 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dragons | Sweden | Raptors

Quote:Originally posted by Jesster@Sep 1 2015, 10:00 AM

Where! Oh the the sarcastic first post you made in response to mine? Why O'Brien who is actually deserving of it lol. Excuse me but let me salt for once while Kane is playing in this game is unreal.

I decided to take you over O'Brien well before the HoF rosters were announced. I thought it was silly for O'Brien to play when there was another active Goalie who would be riding the pine.

Quote:Originally posted by goldlab@Sep 1 2015, 12:00 PM
I am thoroughly enjoying this.
Thought you were one of the good guys. Thought you were grade A member. Time to grow up.
I'm not mad, I'm disappointed in you, son.

Scrub

Also my bad for assuming the HO had something to do with this, when it's just 44 doing a little side thing.

So instead of the HO doing something counterproductive, they're actually continuing to do nothing. I'll chalk that up as a win for them. =D>

Quote:Originally posted by BluesBoy71@Sep 1 2015, 11:37 AM
What's really so bad about this?
There is literally nothing bad about this. It doesn't effect anything, it doesn't take resources at all away from the league, it let's the older members remember all the awesome players of yesteryear, and it gives others a chance to learn about the history of the league. Not to mention possibly something to look at when the actual sim for SHL isn't going on. This is awesome and even though I'm not part of it I really look forward to seeing the results.

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Quote:Originally posted by goldlab@Sep 1 2015, 12:09 PM
Also my bad for assuming the HO had something to do with this, when it's just 44 doing a little side thing.

So instead  of the HO doing something counterproductive, they're  actually continuing to do nothing. I'll chalk that up as a win for them. =D>
You could always do something for the league. Don't piss on the work of others if you, yourself, do nothing.