Create Account

Hall of Fame Index

Would write a long post about why I did this but I'm on my phone and gotta leave soon so yeah it's all for fun brining back the memories of the SHL of the last 25 seasons. I know you are upset Jesster with Kane playing over you and I will fix that active goalies won't be riding pine so gimme until tonight please before you guys keep bashing this

For the ones who are agreeing with the idea thanks and I am very eager to see the results.

Akashi SixNine Jr. Updates

Quote:Originally posted by Gibby the Red Nosed Reindeer@Sep 1 2015, 11:14 AM

You could always do something for the league. Don't piss on the work of others if you, yourself, do nothing.
Lol you can't be serious... right?

People complaining about a HOF game being simmed by someone who's literally only simming this one thing and a draft that took like 10'minutes (yes, I was talking to boon throughout it) to complete because it's a waste of time?

Come on Goldlab. Take a look at yourself for a second. The countless hours you spend trying to antagonize and be negative around the league YOU could also spend perhaps, I don't know, coming up with an actual solution to all the problems you whine aren't being addressed? Helping out with player updates? Or just generally learning to be a more positive person on the boards ?

You know I like you Gorlab, but it's hard for people to take you seriously when you tried to delete the bank accounts and replace it with "Fuck the HO" and then complain that things aren't being done around the site.

I will be the first to admit that you did a ton for the league in your jobs around the boards and i will never discredit that or forget it, but by acting like this because of a simple HOF game that you can easily choose to ignore if you don't like, you're ruining your own legacy in the league. I want to remember you as the guy who did a killer job as Media and Bank manager, not the guy who didn't get a GM job and from that day forward went on a personal vendetta against the entire league

We don't need more negativity on these boards, we have enough of those members. We need people to step up and act more mature and support each other. Did you ever think that maybe if we offered more support to the DC, HO and other entities that this league would thrive even more? Rather than every suspension or decision or initiative being met with slander every step of the way. I mean who wants to even help improve this league when every single time someone tries to do something they're slandered?

We've been running 25 seasons strong now and activity is the highest it's been. Obviously, the HO has been doing something right.

/rant

04-14-2020, 09:49 PMbluesfan55 Wrote: 28 is old you fucking moron

Quote:Originally posted by Carl@Sep 1 2015, 12:15 PM

Lol you can't be serious... right?
I'm serious. Why the hate, Carl?

Quote:Originally posted by Gibby the Red Nosed Reindeer@Sep 1 2015, 11:18 AM

I'm serious. Why the hate, Carl?
Gorlab actually does a lot for the league while you literally know nothing about it, js.

Quote:Originally posted by Carl@Sep 1 2015, 12:18 PM
Gorlab actually [b]did a lot for the league while you literally know nothing about it, js.[/b]

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Popcorn I'm team Gibby

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Deener@Sep 1 2015, 12:17 PM
People complaining about a HOF game being simmed by someone who's literally only simming this one thing and a draft that took like 10'minutes (yes, I was talking to boon throughout it) to complete because it's a waste of time?

Come on Goldlab. Take a look at yourself for a second. The countless hours you spend trying to antagonize and be negative around the league YOU could also spend perhaps, I don't know, coming up with an actual solution to all the problems you whine aren't being addressed? Helping out with player updates? Or just generally learning to be a more positive person on the boards ?

You know I like you Gorlab, but it's hard for people to take you seriously when you tried to delete the bank accounts and replace it with "Fuck the HO" and then complain that things aren't being done around the site.

I will be the first to admit that you did a ton for the league in your jobs around the boards and i will never discredit that or forget it, but by acting like this because of a simple HOF game that you can easily choose to ignore if you don't like, you're ruining your own legacy in the league. I want to remember you as the guy who did a killer job as Media and Bank manager, not the guy who didn't get a GM job and from that day forward went on a personal vendetta against the entire league

We don't need more negativity on these boards, we have enough of those members. We need people to step up and act more mature and support each other. Did you ever think that maybe if we offered more support to the DC, HO and other entities that this league would thrive even more? Rather than every suspension or decision or initiative being met with slander every step of the way. I mean who wants to even help improve this league when every single time someone tries to do something they're slandered?

We've been running 25 seasons strong now and activity is the highest it's been. Obviously, the HO has been doing something right.

/rant
[Image: tumblr_mhrcwmUwo61rhf9tro1_500.gif]

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

thread got me like

[Image: UmOcPlJ.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Carl@Sep 1 2015, 12:18 PM

Gorlab actually does a lot for the league while you literally know nothing about it, js.
I'm not bagging on his work though, am I? I just find it disappointing that for all the time gorlab has probably put into making this league more enjoyable, he feels the need to put in an equal amount of time bringing down others.

Now you want to confront me about my work in this league? 0 relevance Carl, absolute 0. Gorlab does work, so now he's entitled to tear down others? I do nothing, so I have to be silent in the wings? I enjoy my time here, and I am appreciative of the work put in by those who volunteer and put in effort to make this place entertaining, but by no means do I think I could perform the tasks necessary to have a job in this league.

Oh noes, my legacy on SHL is tarnished. The humanity!

Quote:Originally posted by FourFour@Sep 1 2015, 12:15 PM
Would write a long post about why I did this but I'm on my phone and gotta leave soon so yeah it's all for fun brining back the memories of the SHL of the last 25 seasons. I know you are upset Jesster with Kane playing over you and I will fix that active goalies won't be riding pine so gimme until tonight please before you guys keep bashing this

For the ones who are agreeing with the idea thanks and I am very eager to see the results.

Not your fault, you didn't draft Kane. Tongue like I said the first minute you announced this previously I was looking forward to this. Don't intend to shit on the work of you, nor Bun or L4E but not being selected, albeit I understand my players retirement build isn't ideal, still felt like a slap in the face.

[Image: thejesster435.gif]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryan Jesster - HoF Goalie (S1-S14)
Proud Calgary Dragon Alumni 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dragons | Sweden | Raptors

Quote:Originally posted by Gibby the Red Nosed Reindeer@Sep 1 2015, 11:32 AM

I'm not bagging on his work though, am I? I just find it disappointing that for all the time gorlab has probably put into making this league more enjoyable, he feels the need to put in an equal amount of time bringing down others.

Now you want to confront me about my work in this league? 0 relevance Carl, absolute 0. Gorlab does work, so now he's entitled to tear down others? I do nothing, so I have to be silent in the wings? I enjoy my time here, and I am appreciative of the work put in by those who volunteer and put in effort to make this place entertaining, but by no means do I think I could perform the tasks necessary to have a job in this league.
I didn't say anything about your work. I said you know nothing about the league.

Which is true.

Jesster we all know you're the biggest scrub here. why would leafs/boon draft you? Tongue

Quote:Originally posted by Gibby the Red Nosed Reindeer@Sep 1 2015, 12:32 PM

Gibby and Deener are making me happy.

[Image: thejesster435.gif]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryan Jesster - HoF Goalie (S1-S14)
Proud Calgary Dragon Alumni 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dragons | Sweden | Raptors