Create Account

Who is The Best Sig Maker of the Modern Era?! Lets crown the "Sig God" of the SHL

I think everybody using the same render would be fair.
Some people can have better renders than some one else, and even if the rest is beautiful if it's not a good render, generally it's not gonna be a great sig.

If it's everyone using the same render I'm out lol. I can't stand using certain types of pics and am very very picky with the renders I use. And no-one should really have much of an advantage in that field since I'm fairly certain everyone uses Google images for their renders. Aside from the few pictures I've purchased rights to (which I've shared on here already)

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Jasmine@Sep 3 2015, 04:21 PM
Some people can have better renders than some one else, and even if the rest is beautiful if it's not a good render, generally it's not gonna be a great sig.

I actually didn't even mean the same render just the same player even though I realize it doesn't really matter.

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

Let the Sig makers choose their own render. If you want to decide the "sig god" then let them be creative and make shit their way.

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

I know i'm not the best but i'm making mine now Smile

Quote:Originally posted by Merica@Sep 3 2015, 06:37 PM
Let the Sig makers choose their own render. If you want to decide the "sig god" then let them be creative and make shit their way.
and yeah, i say let us use whatever render we want since we all have access to the same renders on the internet

Quote:Originally posted by BeanSobie@Sep 3 2015, 03:27 PM
#TeamEnigmatic (sorry Maxy)
Your check is in the mail.

Had one for Jasper too but then I saw his master of disguises sig/avi so I destroyed it :lol:

[Image: Oqsvuu4.png]
FranceCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersFrance

Not going to win, but will toss name in anyway.

[Image: CamNosreh.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Merica@Sep 3 2015, 06:37 PM
True, though having the same render shows who's the best all-round.

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by artermis@Sep 3 2015, 08:35 PM

True, though having the same render shows who's the best all-round.

^^

I coined the term 'sig god' and it's usage here is unauthorized.

Also the answer is, and always will be, DION.

Quote:Originally posted by Jasmine@Sep 3 2015, 03:21 PM

IMO selecting a good render to utilize is part of the process of being a Sig God

[Image: Chocula22.gif]
Berserkers Wolfpack France

Quote:Originally posted by Count Chocula@Sep 3 2015, 08:00 PM

IMO selecting a good render to utilize is part of the process of being a Sig God
^^^^^
My sig game improved drastically when I started learning what makes a good render (beyond image quality)

[Image: ZIFmexT.png]

[Image: XigYVPM.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Count Chocula@Sep 3 2015, 08:00 PM

Ilike

Quote:Originally posted by Count Chocula@Sep 3 2015, 06:00 PM

That was kind of my thinking when I suggested everyone use the same player. Then you can see who makes the nicest render of that player.

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]