Create Account

NHL 16 Thread

add foehammer006

[Image: tjFQotX.gif]

[Image: giphy.gif]

Man, fuck this game ok. I was doing be a gm and I wanted to play a few of the games. I did like 3 preseason games and simmed the rest. 6-0-1. We were fucking GODS. Like Steve Mason had 4 shutouts. I play the first game of the season we lose 7-1. Like back to back goals and there was nothing I could do about it. Simmed a few more and lost all of them. This game is a fucking joke.
Cheats just like NBA 2K16, which I had to drop when Jahlil fucking Okafor hit 3s.
For godsakes, can someone actually make a sports game that makes me want to play for more than 20 minutes at a time? I don't have any saves in any gamemode. Season mode is fuckin rigged and so is GM. Can't play my career out because simming penalty, even turned off it makes no difference (I led the NHL in points as a rookie...simmed 1 game, knocked to second line with thingy turned off). Can't play half the game because I don't have xbox live.
EA sucks. 2K sucks. Fuck game devs, for real.
I got NHL 16 at Christmas time and I play it frequently. As soon as miracles start happening (Brian Boyle scoring a hatty in the first game of the season on a goalie that could stop a fuckin bullet), I just call it quits.
I am not bad at NHL. I've played since NHL 2K6 for fucks' sake. Like for real. Will 2K and EA EVER fucking learn?

Quote:Originally posted by PieEatingManiac@Jan 20 2016, 08:34 PM
Man, fuck this game ok. I was doing be a gm and I wanted to play a few of the games. I did like 3 preseason games and simmed the rest. 6-0-1. We were fucking GODS. Like Steve Mason had 4 shutouts. I play the first game of the season we lose 7-1. Like back to back goals and there was nothing I could do about it. Simmed a few more and lost all of them. This game is a fucking joke.
Cheats just like NBA 2K16, which I had to drop when Jahlil fucking Okafor hit 3s.
For godsakes, can someone actually make a sports game that makes me want to play for more than 20 minutes at a time? I don't have any saves in any gamemode. Season mode is fuckin rigged and so is GM. Can't play my career out because simming penalty, even turned off it makes no difference (I led the NHL in points as a rookie...simmed 1 game, knocked to second line with thingy turned off). Can't play half the game because I don't have xbox live.
EA sucks. 2K sucks. Fuck game devs, for real.
I got NHL 16 at Christmas time and I play it frequently. As soon as miracles start happening (Brian Boyle scoring a hatty in the first game of the season on a goalie that could stop a fuckin bullet), I just call it quits.
I am not bad at NHL. I've played since NHL 2K6 for fucks' sake. Like for real. Will 2K and EA [b]EVER
fucking learn?[/b]
I haven't had any of those problems Smile) BAGM mode is all about chemistry now, and goalies will be streaky. Pre-season doesn't mean shit, teams don't play their best rosters in pre-season they play their young kids like in real life, I've had no problems building a team that's a consistent contender with 95% team happiness. All about learning how to build a successful team and making people happy. Also you can sim in My Career, you can sim about 6 games in a row, play one and then sim 6 more without any penalty so not sure what you're talking about there. I played about 15-20 games my rookie season in the NHL and was never demoted or lost any ice time. Only time I did was after the 6th game at which point I'd get the message saying my play was lackluster.

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Ladd-Little-Wheeler
HFC Parise (89)-Lindros-Kessel
Sharp-Koivu-Nash
Marleau-Thornton-Pavelski

Giordano-Pietrangelo
Leddy-Boychuk
Brodie-Vatenen TOTW (87)

Rask
Lack

Just need to upgrade that 2nd pairing maybe and then I'm good. I really like this team

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

Hall-Kesler-Perry
Kane (Evander)- B Schenn-Simmonds
Perron (loooove the way he plays lol)- Helm (naaaaang)- Movember Drouin
Callahan-Ribiero-Kucherov

Keith-Seabrook
Fowler-Barrie
Myers-Vatanen

All-Star game Gibson
Andersen

This is my secondary account that I restarted for collections and this team is lethal. My record right now is 48-5 and only two of those were legit losses, the other 3 were disconnects

Hall(88)-Kesler (88)-Perry(91)
Landeskog (88)-Duchene(90)-Simmonds (87)
Kane (Evander) (87)-MacKinnon (86)-Forsberg (85)
MOV Drouin (84)-Helm (85)- Kucherov (85)

Keith (90)-Seabrook (86)
Suter (89)-Brodie(86)
Fowler (86)- Letang (87)

Andersen (87)
Pavelec (85)

Hall, Perry, Duchene, Landeskog, Simmonds, MacKinnon, Drouin are all able to be sold, rest of the team is cannot trade so I'm pretty happy with it overall.

Have Finished
Anaheim
Arizona
Boston
Buffalo
Calgary
Carolina
Colorado
Columbus
Florida
Minnesota
New Jersey
NYI
Philly
San Jose
Toronto
Vancouver
Winnipeg

Think I'll be able to squeak out
NYR
Nashville
Ottawa

I won't be able to do any of the other teams unless I hit a big time hit in one of my collection packs.

Just made it to division 1, record currently is 59-5 am 24-1 in my last 25 Tongue

So after I finished those collections I got bored, since I don't actually like playing the games once getting to like division 3 since it's all just ridiculously stacked teams and people doing the same move over and over. So I started a 3rd account with the sole purpose of building a team that I can enjoy playing with and to re-do some of the collections (Since I like opening packs without spending money on them Wink )

This team thus far is stacked as hell though... Like my most valuable team on paper I think

Movember Eberle © 89 - Kesler 87- Perry 89
TOTW Marchand 88* - TOTW J. Staal 88*- Oshie 86
Movember Duclair 86 - Movember Kadri (A) 85- Movember Drouin 84
Gaudreau 84- Movember Horvat 84- Perron 85

Movember Lindholm 86- S Jones 85
Fowler 86- Niskanen 84
Martin 84- Vatanen 85

Flashback Emery 88*
Andersen 87

*= Cannot be traded

I also have about 170k in coins leftover.

So I've got 43 Collection Packs to crack as a Trade Deadline celebration :D

Pack 1-Niskanen
Pack 2- Willie Mitchell
Pack 3- Alex Steen! Best pull so far, can't complain
Pack 4- Marcus Johanssons, Josh Manson, Brad Boyes, 1k Pucks, Change Team Nashville
Pack 5- Mark Staal, Elias Lindholm
Pack 6- 2k Coins
Pack 7- Hertl, Tampa Arena
Pack 8- Gunnarsson
Pack 9- Nothing
Pack 10- J. Franzen

Now I'ma take a break for a few minutes and try to start towards getting a few more packs.

Pack 11- J. Franzen... Again
Pack 12- Nothing
Pack 13- Pearson, Farnham
Pack 14- Viktor Rask
Pack 15- Baertschi
Pack 16- Change Team Ottawa, Medvedev
Pack 17- Alex Steen... Really... Mike Hoffman
Pack 18- Larsson, Devils Arena
Pack 19- Brock Nelson
Pack 20- Steve Mason

Blah nothing great and almost half way through.

Pack 21- Jaden Schwartz
Pack 22- Tobi Enstrom, Change Team Chicago
Pack 23- Gostisbehere (He's in my lineup but now I can sell him and use the cannot trade one :D )
Pack 24- Marchenko, Change Team Ducks
Pack 25- Doan
Pack 26- Jenner
Pack 27- Hanifin
Pack 28- Boedker
Pack 29- Brock Nelson
Pack 30- Iginla

Pack 31- Nothing
Pack 32- MacArthur
Pack 33-Nothing
Pack 34- Gorges
Pack 35- Nothing
Pack 36- Kuznetsov, Change Team Rangers and Change team LA
Pack 37- Dumba
Pack 38- Kunitz
Pack 39- Blackhawks Stadium Series jersey, Change team Lightning
Pack 40- Olli Maatta
Pack 41- Cogliano, Change team Ducks
Pack 42- Nothing
Pack 43- Dougie Hamilton

So 43 packs and absolutely nothing Smile) Lets hope the Trade Deadline goes better than this crap went!

anyone still play? got a dank ass team now

Zetterberg (88)* - TOTY Koivu (92) - FB Heatley (95 &copyWink
Landeskog (88)* - TOTY Monahan (93) - Bobby Hull (93 (A))
D. Sedin (87)* - MOV Bjugstad (87)* - Hossa (86)*
Sharp (86)* - T. Johnson (87)* - J. Hayes (85)*

Lidstrom (95(A))* - Niedermeyer (92)
Suter (89) - MOV Brodie (92)
J. Johnson (85)* - Byfuglien (87)*

Halak (86)*
TOTW Gibson (85)*

* means they are untradeable

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers