Create Account

2015-2016 Penguins Discussion Thread

Dropped another tough one the other night against Dallas, can't seem to figure them out.

We're @ Nashville tonight. Let's Go Pens

Quote:Originally posted by And1@Oct 18 2015, 08:56 PM
Also could be the last few games with Sprong.

What do you guys think? Think management will send back to Juniors?

I honestly have mixed feelings about this because although I believe he has proven himself to play at this level, would he really be that effective this season to possibly slow his development? Or do you think his development will be slower playing in juniors?

Also just may not have room with him with Bennett, Fehr and Dupuis returning..

if he isn't playing on the 1st or 2nd line, he should probably go back to juniors -- there is no point of keeping him on the 4th line and not playing

if we have a glut of forwards, maybe we should try to move one for a dman and get sprong into the lineup every night

Quote:Originally posted by And1@Oct 24 2015, 12:26 PM
Dropped another tough one the other night against Dallas, can't seem to figure them out.

We're @ Nashville tonight. Let's Go Pens

we have no net presence -- nobody in front of shots on the other team and guys are standing in front of fleury and not taking any punishment for it

at least demers got suspended for that elbow.

gotta get a big road win tonite

Quote:Originally posted by hockeyis66+Oct 24 2015, 12:36 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1' id='QUOTE-WRAP'><tr><td>QUOTE (hockeyis66 @ Oct 24 2015, 12:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->

if he isn't playing on the 1st or 2nd line, he should probably go back to juniors -- there is no point of keeping him on the 4th line and not playing

if we have a glut of forwards, maybe we should try to move one for a dman and get sprong into the lineup every night[/b]
History says we'll send Sprong down so i'm banking on the Pens doing just that. And someone has to go and it looks like it'll be Perron or Beau. Considering how injury prone Beau is, i'm guessing Perron will have a higher trade value so that would mean a better chance to get a top 4 dman in return.

<!--QuoteBegin-hockeyis66@Oct 24 2015, 12:37 PM

we have no net presence&nbsp; -- nobody in front of shots on the other team and guys are standing in front of fleury and not taking any punishment for it

at least demers got suspended for that elbow.

gotta get a big road win tonite
[/quote]
Trading BB or Perron for a big physical winger wouldn't be a bad idea. However defense is the real problem on this team and that should be addressed first. Thank god for Fleury right now

yeah Fleury has been great so far and is easily the team's MVP in the early part of the season.

Fehr has looked good so far and Duper too -- they have certainly added a little extra hop to the lineup

Quote:Originally posted by hockeyis66@Nov 2 2015, 09:54 AM
yeah Fleury has been great so far and is easily the team's MVP in the early part of the season.

Fehr has looked good so far and Duper too -- they have certainly added a little extra hop to the lineup
Fehr in his first game back with a beauty goal against Toronto. Really like what he brought the other night.

We'll be up in Vancouver Wednesday night to take on the Canucks! Let's keep this streak going!

nice! have a good time at the game -- not sure if I will catch the first period or not before bed

Shaky ending to this one, but good win tonight for the Pens over the Canucks in Vancouver. 3-2.

Fehr's goal tonight <3 my god, loving this guy. 2 goals in 2 games.

Perron finally got the monkey off his back and got his 1st of the season.

We got the McDavidless Oilers on Friday night.

Quote:Originally posted by And1@Nov 5 2015, 12:58 AM
Shaky ending to this one, but good win tonight for the Pens over the Canucks in Vancouver. 3-2.

Fehr's goal tonight <3 my god, loving this guy. 2 goals in 2 games.

Perron finally got the monkey off his back and got his 1st of the season.

We got the McDavidless Oilers on Friday night.

big road win and glad to see perron finally score....hopefully that kick starts some secondary scoring for this team

2 short handed goals for fehr in two games....awesome and what a great pick up

bummer about mcdavid....I was looking forward to him coming here at the end of the month to play the pens, but leave it to the flyers to ruin that

Anyone still here?

[Image: Dwy-Sig_copy.gif]
[Image: DzzMoaP.png]