Create Account

Shane Kelley steps onto the scene

Vancouver, BC -- A somewhat familiar face just stepped back into the SHL scene after a long absence.

(background: I used to play goaltender for the Steelhawks before I fell inactive)

Word has it that Shane Kelley is ready to make a comeback. Except this time, he's putting pucks in the net instead of keeping them out.

"I'm here. And I'm ready. I don't even care. Put me on the Hamilton Platoon [sic], Toronto-- wait, [expletive] that, Toronto is stupid."

"What? ... Yes. I know I'm going to the NWJHL first. And I'm going to tear it up. Watch out goalies. Because my metaphorical scoring [expletive] is going to be up your sorry goaltender [expletive] [expletive]."

"I'm here, and I'm [expletive] queer."

(note: yes, this is all in character. Also I am surprised that people remember me from before, I was pretty inactive. Anyways, hello!Wink

Your media needs to be 250 words or more to gain cash for it btw Smile but Welcome back :D

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

Ohhh okay. Just posting a short little blurb since I just signed up.

I'm a little confused as to what happens next. I go to the NWJHL?

Quote:Originally posted by RubberKnuckles@Dec 27 2011, 08:04 PM
Ohhh okay. Just posting a short little blurb since I just signed up.

I'm a little confused as to what happens next.  I go to the NWJHL?
You will be drafted into the NWJHL after the recruitment drive is finished which will start in a week or so.

Quote:Originally posted by Seth@Dec 27 2011, 05:30 PM

You will be drafted into the NWJHL after the recruitment drive is finished which will start in a week or so.

Cool. I guess I'm early to the party if I'm in before the recruitment drive, haha.

Weren't you banned? :unsure:

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Dec 27 2011, 08:54 PM
Weren't you banned?  :unsure:

Uhh... not to my knowledge?? I don't know what I would've done to get banned, I went inactive and stopped coming but I dunno.

Quote:Originally posted by RubberKnuckles@Dec 28 2011, 01:45 AM

Uhh... not to my knowledge?? I don't know what I would've done to get banned, I went inactive and stopped coming but I dunno.
Iunno, your member title on the old site is "Banned" however that could just be something you did ironically or something. You're part of the "members" group so I'd assume you're not actually banned after taking a second look :lol:

Either way welcome back and if you have any questions about your upcoming season in the NWJHL you can go ahead and PM myself or Hoggie369 and we'll lend you a hand as we're the commissioners Smile

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

OHH yes, I remember doing that now. That was kinda dumb but it tripped people up lol.

:lol: welcome back, and btw you're still technically on the North Stars' roster haha as our backup goalie.

Quote:Originally posted by jkrever@Dec 29 2011, 11:41 AM
:lol: welcome back, and btw you're still technically on the North Stars' roster haha as our backup goalie.

Oh shit. Have I not missed an activity check by now? LOL

Quote:Originally posted by RubberKnuckles@Dec 29 2011, 03:29 PM

Oh shit. Have I not missed an activity check by now? LOL
haha yeah you have but it's changed a bit, teams are allowed to use inactives, they're just not allowed to get any training. So we've just been using you as a backup goalie :lol: