Create Account

Ryan Johansen on trade block

Quote:Originally posted by ORIGINSZ@Nov 26 2015, 12:00 AM

We paid a mid first and that was the highest his values been at this point in time lol.

Also the teams offense has been fine, its our play away from the puck that has left something to be desired.

A 1st and two 2nd round picks is a good amount of picks, if Calgary were to entertain offers for him they would likely ask for more than that.

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Dangles13@Nov 24 2015, 11:06 PM

This was pretty much exactly what I was thinking of posting. A "true" #1 centre to me is a gamebreaker capable of taking over games on their own. You'd have to go back pretty far to find a team without a centre like that who has won a Cup.

So then according to you theres only 5 or 6 TRUE #1 centers in the league. Guess the rest league should just fold up and die off then since they won win a title. Shame for teams like St. Louis, Montreal, New York, Nashville, all of who have good teams this year that they wont win the cup.

Quote:Originally posted by ORIGINSZ@Nov 25 2015, 11:52 PM
I'd deal him for Hamilton straight up. I don't think Hamilton is gunna fit here tbqh, I'm probably one of few Flames fans that still support him despite his bad play. But I don't think he's fit with Hartleys style of play and needs a change again before he has no value at all

Calgary would be adding quite a bit to Hamilton to get Johansen. Hamilton looks like a #2 or #3 guy right now, and wasn't real solid on defense last year either. He's someone who might have all the tools but doesn't ever put them all together.

Quote:Originally posted by Rezik@Nov 28 2015, 05:44 AM

So then according to you theres only 5 or 6 TRUE #1 centers in the league. Guess the rest league should just fold up and die off then since they won win a title. Shame for teams like St. Louis, Montreal, New York, Nashville, all of who have good teams this year that they wont win the cup.
Toews, Tavares, Stamkos, Backstrom, Bergeron, Kopitar, Crosby, Malkin, Getzlaf, Seguin, Datsyuk, Giroux, Backes

I count 13 personally that I'd consider elite #1 centers.

And yes, I doubt any of those teams win the cup, Id be largely surprised if any of them did tbh.

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]