Create Account

S27 Halifax Raiders Interested Prospects Thread
(This post was last modified: 12-09-2018, 06:39 PM by King.)

<div align="center">[Image: 2efkc9h.png]

Are you looking forward to the SMJHL Entry Draft? Well, we are too and want to hear from you! Despite coming off a Four Star Championship win in just our second season, the Halifax Raiders are still looking to build for the future. With the off-season coming around, it's time to get to know some of you prospects a bit more. So please, fill out the form below and reply to the thread. Either out head GM bottas or I will be in contact you. Of course, if you have any questions about the team feel free to PM either of us as well.

Code:
[b]Player Name:[/b]

[b]Link to player profile and/or update page:[/b]

[b]What are your thoughts on the SHL so far?[/b]

[b]What are your goals for your player?[/b]

[b]Will you be able to train and update on a regular basis? [/b]

[b]Do you plan on writing articles, creating graphics, both, or neither?[/b]

[b]How active do you see yourself being? (1-10)[/b]

[b]What are you looking for from your SMJHL Team?[/b]

[b]How interested are you in playing for Halifax (1-10)?[/b]

[b]What can you bring to the Halifax Locker Room?[/b]

[b]What are your interests outside of hockey?[/b]

raiders raiders raiders</div>

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

Player Name:

Pierre-Marc Reflieux

Link to player profile and/or update page:

Unavailabe

What are your thoughts on the SHL so far?

It's an awesome league, the first sim league I've ever been a part of and I've enjoyed my time.

What are your goals for your player?

Become the top playmaker in the shl, lead Halifax to a championship

Will you be able to train and update on a regular basis?

Yep

Do you plan on writing articles, creating graphics, both, or neither?

Articles? Yes. Graphics? I'll spare everybody's eyes.

How active do you see yourself being? (1-10)

What are you looking for from your SMJHL Team?

Ice time, girls and booze.

How interested are you in playing for Halifax (1-10)?

What can you bring to the Halifax Locker Room?

Beer.

What are your interests outside of hockey?

Guitar, the beach, friends, girlfriend, video games, fishing, all sorts of stuff

raiders raiders raiders[/align]

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]

Player Name: Gunnar Rask

Link to player profile and/or update page: Player Page Update Page

What are your thoughts on the SHL so far? It's good. I've had a player here before but I've fairly enjoyed my time since creating again. Sort of antsy to end up on a team though.

What are your goals for your player? Win every where I go and be one of the best players in the league.

Will you be able to train and update on a regular basis? Yes.

Do you plan on writing articles, creating graphics, both, or neither? Writing articles and recording podcasts.

How active do you see yourself being? (1-10) 10

What are you looking for from your SMJHL Team? Competitive team and active LR.

How interested are you in playing for Halifax (1-10)? If you meet the above, 10.

What can you bring to the Halifax Locker Room? Activity, experience and a good player.

What are your interests outside of hockey? Other sports, politics and law, critiquing movies and games.

Player Name:
William Marner

Link to player profile and/or update page:
http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=62941
http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showt...0&#entry1709310

What are your thoughts on the SHL so far?
It seems like a very good league. I love the activity level, it hasn't been too difficult to understand, and the site management is top notch.

What are your goals for your player?
Obviously, I want to be the best. Realistically, I want to be good enough to play for the national team. I don't think that will be too difficult to achieve based on my planned activity level.

Will you be able to train and update on a regular basis?
I will be. I plan on logging on at least daily.

Do you plan on writing articles, creating graphics, both, or neither?
I love writing articles, so I'll definitely be able to do that. I've never made graphics before so that might be a struggle.

How active do you see yourself being? (1-10)

What are you looking for from your SMJHL Team?
Activity, plain and simple. I want a team full of guys who are dedicated.

How interested are you in playing for Halifax (1-10)?

What can you bring to the Halifax Locker Room?
Dedication and winning. I hate losing.

What are your interests outside of hockey?
Other sports (baseball, football, and soccer mainly), current events, reading, video games.

Player Name: Marc-André Moreau

Link to player profile and/or update page: Player profile:http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=62955. Update page: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=63020

What are your thoughts on the SHL so far? Very impressed. It's an idea I've been curious about before hearing of this league which made instantly made me a fan. I love the social aspect that this community has too, there are some great folks here!

What are your goals for your player? It'd be great to have an all star on my hands!

Will you be able to train and update on a regular basis? I definitely would say so!

Do you plan on writing articles, creating graphics, both, or neither? I've never tried creating a graphic but I love to write so articles will be a fairly regular thing for me!

How active do you see yourself being? (1-10) I'd say a 8 or 9 perhaps. I can see myself stopping by a few times a day.

What are you looking for from your SMJHL Team? Someone who can mentor me and help me grow my player! A good social aspect to the team locker room would be nice also but that's not quite as important for me.

How interested are you in playing for Halifax (1-10)? 10! I'm extremely interested in all teams!

What can you bring to the Halifax Locker Room? Enthusiasm and an occasional witty comment!

What are your interests outside of hockey? I'm currently a senior at high school and I'm a pretty good baseball player (second baseman)!

[Image: W8ZyU0w.png]
[Image: EilhEKw.gif]

Wolfpack Canada Battleborn

CODE
Player Name: Mikko Linna

Link to player profile and/or update page: Update Page

What are your thoughts on the SHL so far? This is my first SIM league and I'm having a lot of fun so far. I think the league is well organized and everyone is very helpful and friendly.

What are your goals for your player? I want my player to contribute and become invaluable to whatever team he ends up on. I look forward to putting in the work so my player gains experience and skill. I want my player to make a name for himself in this league. And of course, it'd be nice to make a run at a championship.

Will you be able to train and update on a regular basis? Yes (I only work 3 days a week - 12 hour shifts, so I have plenty of off days).

Do you plan on writing articles, creating graphics, both, or neither? I plan on writing articles. My first was a scouting report on my player.

How active do you see yourself being? (1-10) 8-10

What are you looking for from your SMJHL Team? I'm looking for a place where I can gain experience and be a part of an active and fun team.

How interested are you in playing for Halifax (1-10)? 8 - I like the idea of playing for a newer team that's on the rise

What can you bring to the Halifax Locker Room? Positivity and enthusiasm

What are your interests outside of hockey? reading, travel, my dog

[Image: 45029_v.gif]

Sigs by: King, Tweedledunn, Me
Player Page|Twitter|Update Page

Tomorrow is the big day :o

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]