Create Account

S27 Wolfpack Interested Prospects

Questions are below, but feel free to completely ignore them and write something else. The point of this question is to let us know you're interested, and to tell us a bit about yourself so that we know why you'd be a good fit for the team. I don't need to know about your stats - I can look those up myself - but rather about what's going on in your head, what you want to do on the site, what you enjoy off the site, etc.
  1. What are your long term goals for your player? Short term goals?
  2. Do you want to move up to the SHL immediately? Play one or more seasons in juniors? Open to either?
  3. What do you look for in an SHL team?
  4. What's your locker room personality? Are you a natural leader? Shy but interested? Always in the middle of a gif war?
  5. How did you find out about the SHL? What's your favorite part about this site?
  6. What's something you want to do in the SHL that you haven't gotten to do yet?
  7. Tell me something about yourself! What do you do when you're not on the SHL? What's your favorite hockey team, and how did you get into the sport? Or something completely unrelated to hockey.
  8. What question should I be asking you?
  9. Do you have any questions for the Pack, or for me? (You can also always feel free to PM me, I'm always happy to answer questions and help out.)

[Image: pb_olli.gif]

Profile | Updates

[Image: vtXGfpR.png]

[Image: N2ANQtw.png]

What are your long term goals for your player? Short term goals?
I stay pretty focussed on my week to week improvements. I consider myself to be a play making center, but my position and role are both open to change. Long term I'd like the experience of winning a championship as a top six forward.

Do you want to move up to the SHL immediately? Play one or more seasons in juniors?
I absolutely want at least one more season in the juniors and most likely two. By the time I have 400 to 500 TPE, I'll start seriously thinking about the SHL.

What do you look for in an SHL team?
A chance to play when, I'm SHL ready, a decent locker room without too much bickering and not too many players trying to be hard asses, and a team that is building a core toward being a long term playoff contender.

What's your locker room personality? Are you a natural leader? Shy but interested? Always in the middle of a gif war?
I'm more teacher / student / adviser than leader or follower. But I'm usually active and involved. I have my moments, but I try to avoid a shitstorm unless the shit flying around in it is interesting.

How did you find out about the SHL? What's your favorite part about this site?
I found out about the SHL after searching for "hockey player simulation". I was looking for something better than FHM, which sucked. I enjoy the constant tweaking of my build, writing content and socializing.

What's something you want to do in the SHL that you haven't gotten to do yet?
Be a top six player, score more than 25 points in a season at any level, win a playoff series, win a championship, be an alternate captain, be a Co-GM and retire fat and happy. Then I have to come back at another position and do it all over again.

Tell me something about yourself! What do you do when you're not on the SHL? What's your favorite hockey team, and how did you get into the sport? Or something completely unrelated to hockey.
Work, take care of my kids, play. I became a Sabres fan growing up watching one of the most dynamic and entertaining players that the sport has ever produced. I've been hooked ever since.

What question should I be asking you?
If you need to ask anything, you know where to find me.

Do you have any questions for the Pack, or for me? (You can also always feel free to PM me, I'm always happy to answer questions and help out.) Nope.

[Image: embros.png]

[Image: ddIlIkT.png]  [Image: qzGJBye.png]
Player Render by Merica

I wanna be, the very best
Like no one ever was
*dun dun dun*
To score goals is my real goal,
to win games is my cause.

I will travel to your hometown
Training long and hard
Each scoring technique to understand
The power behind my shot

Challenge cup (Gotta win them all), its you and me
I know it's my destiny
Wolfpack, oh, you'll be my team
In a league we must defeat
Challenge cup, (gotta win them all) a heart so true
Our teamwork will pull us through
You teach me and I'll teach you
(Cha-llenge-cup) Gotta win 'em all

Every challenge along the way
With courage I will face
I will battle every day
To claim my rightful place

Draft me now, the time is right
There's no better team
Arm in arm we'll win the fight
It's always been our dream

Challenge cup!

Just because I'm so freaking dedodated: <object width="460" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/K7Sl3VHfIWw"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/K7Sl3VHfIWw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="460" height="315"></embed></object>

Do you want to move up to the SHL immediately? Play one or more seasons in juniors? Open to either?

I'm open to either. If I`m immediately needed on the team I`ll gladly come up and work hard to prove myself. If not, I dont mind to stay down in the juniors and get myself to a higher level.

Friendly teammates, good management, ambition. We all want to work hard to win games and keep ourselfs in tip top shape.

What's your locker room personality? Are you a natural leader? Shy but interested? Always in the middle of a gif war?

I can be shy, but I have my moments where I come out and show some cheek. Once I`m settled down I'll be around alot.

I found out about the SHL on reddit and was directly interested in playing, eventhough it took me a couple of days before I got started. I think my favorite part about the site is watching my player grow and preform in the games. Also the people here are great.

Be good. Hopefully the sim will be nicer to me next season Tongue

Tell me something about yourself! What do you do when you're not on the SHL? What's your favorite hockey team, and how did you get into the sport? Or something completely unrelated to hockey.

I work full time during the day and after work is over I'm a gamer. I play a huge range of games. Sometimes I do just like to sit back talk to some friends and chill out on reddit and such.

My favorite team is the Arizone Coyotes. I really got into hockey last season, went to the /r/nhl reddit and looked the team logo's and though to myself, this is a cool logo. Did a little look up on the team and liked what I saw. I got into hockey through a youtuber who did a NHL 14 be a gm lets play. I also as a kid used to play a hockey game on the sega megadrive 16 bit. I remember loving to get into fights haha :lol:

Aslong as it aren't biology questions. I suck at biology.

Do you have any questions for the Pack, or for me? (You can also always feel free to PM me, I'm always happy to answer questions and help out.)

Not right now Smile we had a talk earlier, so all the question I have right now have been answered.

[Image: 43436_s.gif]
Thank you Fever, sköldpaddor and OD for the amazing sigs!
Heart  Militia Montreal Impact/Militia Militia-Old Heart

1. What are your long term goals for your player? Short term goals?

Long term I want to continue my streak of having 0 points in the playoffs.

Short term, I'd like to fight Maria Maximova and win.

2. Do you want to move up to the SHL immediately? Play one or more seasons in juniors? Open to either?

I'd like to be sent down to Montreal so I can suck down there instead of sucking up here.

3. What do you look for in an SHL team?

Ponies

4. What's your locker room personality? Are you a natural leader? Shy but interested? Always in the middle of a gif war?

lol

5. How did you find out about the SHL? What's your favorite part about this site?

RED posted on Reddit, and the best part is answering interested prospects threads.

6. What's something you want to do in the SHL that you haven't gotten to do yet?

Sign for $2k above minimum

7. Tell me something about yourself! What do you do when you're not on the SHL? What's your favorite hockey team, and how did you get into the sport? Or something completely unrelated to hockey.

I read stuff in Spanish, and write stuff in Spanish, then pretend I know things when I actually don't.

8. What question should I be asking you?

What is favorite episode of My Little Pony?

9. Do you have any questions for the Pack, or for me? (You can also always feel free to PM me, I'm always happy to answer questions and help out.)

What are the odds you draft me?

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

Quote:Originally posted by Eggy216@Dec 22 2015, 04:51 PM

1. the best part is answering interested prospects threads.

Can confirm.

pls draft Storm. That is, if you haven't been fired yet. Wink

You know, Eggy, if you want the "making everything about you" meme to die, you're not doing a very good job of not perpetuating it... Smile)

Quote:Originally posted by lil@Dec 22 2015, 04:22 PM
You know, Eggy, if you want the "making everything about you" meme to die, you're not doing a very good job of not perpetuating it... Smile)

It usually doesn't annoy me too much.

Usually.

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

What are your long term goals for your player?
The same like all the other guys --> win cups. And get a player who is hated by the defenders. :D

Short term goals?
be successful with the whalers

Do you want to move up to the SHL immediately? Play one or more seasons in juniors? Open to either?
what is the best for the team, but i think the juniors will be my home the next 2 years.

having great guys around me in the LR.

hmm, certainly not a leader, but I'm a good soldier. I read everything, but I do not write so much. normally I'm here every day.

found a post on Steam (playing EHM:EA). Big community, everyone is helpful and it seems to be organized pretty well. I love to read the articels in the media.

Oh, there are many things that I have not done, but they are getting less.

After work, i go to the ice rink and play hockey three times a week.(26th season now), started wenn i was 4 years old. To choose my fav hockey team is a difficult decision. I'm more the guy who wants to see a good game, it doesn't matter who wins. But wenn i really have to choose it would be the Montreal Canadiens.

Why the Montreal Canadiens? Are you crazy? :D

Do you have any questions for the Pack, or for me? (You can also always feel free to PM me, I'm always happy to answer questions and help out.)

Nope, wich you the best for the upcoming draft and the next season

[Image: wachter3.png]
Alexander Wachter, RW, S51
Carolina Kraken - Texas Renegades - Winnipeg Aurora 
Player Page // Update Page

Long term: Definitely win a Challenge Cup and have a solid career that when Wendell retires people say "Wow, what a career" not "Windmill? Who is that?"

Short term: Gradually improve and get better every season.

I am open to either, but would prefer to be sent back down to help gradually improve my player instead of being thrown into the deep end without floaties.

Friendly atmosphere, good management, and team dedication, and determination to improve.

Shy, and willing to jump in to the conversation in certain situations. I usually follow every conversation even if I do not participate...kind of like a stalker. :ph34r:

The wonderful world of Google; The fact that it is a whole separate world with stats, training, media, social opportunities (even if I don't always participate).

I guess get completely involved in the locker room atmosphere. I have gotten involved some, but never completely.

I'm in college, studying mathematics and engineering. I did marching band in high school, and won a state championship that I am very proud of, no matter how nerdy it may sound. I actually prefer football over hockey (Go Panthers), but hockey is up there, probably second. I always pull for the hometown team, so the 'Canes have to be my favorite hockey team, no matter how often they fail miserably.

Well, I will answer this question completely seriously.

Why did you leave the SHL?
I didn't get too involved, and lost interest. Then life got busy, and things happened. I dedicated myself to marching band and getting ready for college instead of the SHL.

What makes this time different?
Well, this time I really hope to get involved in the locker room and such, and I'm not as busy as I was the first time around.

None at all.

NOW, just in case this gets me a little futher... :force:
And as another note, the Pack is probably one of my top choices of where I would like to be drafted.

Quote:Originally posted by Eggy216+Dec 22 2015, 03:51 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1' id='QUOTE-WRAP'><tr><td>QUOTE (Eggy216 @ Dec 22 2015, 03:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->What are the odds you draft me?[/b]
Approximately -9000%.

Quote:Originally posted by MP7@Dec 22 2015, 05:54 PM<br />Why the Montreal Canadiens? Are you crazy?&nbsp; :D
I mean, you would have to be crazy to choose the Canadiens... o:-)

<!--QuoteBegin-stowaway@Dec 22 2015, 06:53 PM
NOW, just in case this gets me a little futher... :force:
And as another note, the Pack is probably one of my top choices of where I would like to be drafted.
[/quote]
Yeah, we're working on collecting the entirety of the S20 Force, so you'd make a great addition! :lol:

[Image: pb_olli.gif]

Profile | Updates

[Image: vtXGfpR.png]

[Image: N2ANQtw.png]

To win a damn cup and have fun.
Do you want to move up to the SHL immediately?
Play one or more seasons in juniors? Open to either? Play one or two more in Juniors
Activity
I am the Gif War
How did you find out about the SHL?
What's your favorite part about this site? Some Gm league Donini invited me and I love the LR
Make a good palyer
Tell me something about yourself! What do you do when you're not on the SHL? I play Soccer What's your favorite hockey team, and how did you get into the sport? Blackhawks Or something completely unrelated to hockey.
What question should I be asking you? Are you good enough for me?
Do you have any questions for the Pack, or for me? (You can also always feel free to PM me, I'm always happy to answer questions and help out.) nahhh

For the short term, I just want to have a player who makes an impact and improves every week

Ive been getting screwed on send downs the last couple of seasons so i'd really prefer to be sent down another season

Locker Room chemistry and activity always comes first. I know you guys have had a bit of a shake up in the Locker Room recently, but im so familiar with many of the members within it that im sure i'll make an immediate impact. Other than that, obviously I want to win a cup.

Im usually in the Vancouver Locker Room more than I am in wherever I am in the SHL, but that would probably change considering the amount of time I spent in the Wolfpack+ skype group. Id say I'd be one of the bigger voices in the LR right off the bat.

Ace recruited me off the Bruins Subreddit. S20 for life <3. But my favorite part is the interaction with other members, especially in the SMJHL where I get to foster them into the stars of tomorrow.

GM an SHL team but I doubt I ever will because I dont have the poise for it

My favorite team is the Cana..... No I cant even type that as a joke it disgusts me.

I dont know PB god

Sturm draft me plz?

[Image: zNTg4Ew.png]
thanks @suavemente !

I'm just going to talk in this one.

To not become a fourth line plug. I mean, I can do that too if you really want.

Don't care. Open to either

Fun. Not concerned about winning everything in my first season. Good things take time.

Idk ask Eggy

google.com, and I like the fact that everyone knows everyone, and it seems more like a community, not just an online game

First career fight

I like to waste my time on video games, my favorite NHL team is the Toronto Maple Leafs (Booooo says everyone ever), and I got into the sport because I've played hockey since I was 6.

Can you do a triple backflip sideways quarter turn half-backwards two-thirds rail-grind on a skateboard? (The answer is no BTW)

Would you be interested in drafting me? No, ok then. (I still want to join)

[Image: Jepox.gif]

Become a great playmaker/face off guy/defensively responsible. Short term: work on face offs.

Open to either, but prefer juniors.

Activity

I am a leader who makes things fun.

JNH :lol: I love writing to get my player better.

Reach 1000 K TPE

Pittsburgh, grew up near there and parents always liked the team.

idk... how to format this better for copy and paste Wink

Naw, pm me fam.

What are your long term goals for your player? Short term goals? - Long term I would like to be one of the best at my position and lead my team to a championship. Short term, I would like to go back to the SMJHL for a season and win the championship there before going to whatever team drafts me.

Do you want to move up to the SHL immediately? Play one or more seasons in juniors? Open to either? - I'd like to stay down one season. I rushed up with Sullivan into a rebuilding situation and it wasn't the greatest. Additionally, Detroit has some unfinished business left to accomplish.

What do you look for in an SHL team? - A competing team with a competent GM who is a good communicator and can help keep the LR active.

What's your locker room personality? Are you a natural leader? Shy but interested? Always in the middle of a gif war? - Pretty relaxed. I know the sim well so I share advice when necessary. Get along with most people.

How did you find out about the SHL? What's your favorite part about this site? - Well VHL I guess..and uh I like the bank/training system because it allows me to be active in other leagues at the same time.

What's something you want to do in the SHL that you haven't gotten to do yet? - Win a cup and win an individual award.

Tell me something about yourself! What do you do when you're not on the SHL? What's your favorite hockey team, and how did you get into the sport? Or something completely unrelated to hockey. - I go to school for law and graduated already with a Political Studies degree. Favourite team is Montreal and just always grew up liking them. Generally, other than that, just hang with friends and watch a lot of movies.

What question should I be asking you? - Why shouldn't you take me?

Do you have any questions for the Pack, or for me? (You can also always feel free to PM me, I'm always happy to answer questions and help out.) - Not really. More or less just curious what you will do at the draft.