Create Account

sum1 do soccer lge yeh

No trades
Transfers (3-5 Windows per season), including player for player transfers.
No cap

sum1 plez

Also: promotion/relegation; league and cup simultaneously; pre-contracts; loans; no conferences; etc,

Just throwing it out there.

Yeah one league no conferences

Is there a soccer simulator that's any good though?

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

Quote:Originally posted by Eggy216@Jan 13 2016, 10:51 PM
No, that's why there is such a problem with it lasting.

[Image: huNeCNb.png]
Thank you OrbitingDeath! <3

Quote:Originally posted by Eggy216@Jan 13 2016, 10:51 PM

People wanted to do it with Football Manager back in the SSF days.

(I'm unsure if we'd have a good output of stats and data with it, though.)

Back in SSF days we found no good sim plus Rami was in charge of the board :lol:

First we need to find the best sim for it

Quote:Originally posted by Ferdy@Jan 13 2016, 09:54 PM

People wanted to do it with Football Manager back in the SSF days.

(I'm unsure if we'd have a good output of stats and data with it, though.)
Love that game

Someone would have to buy it though

I remember people saying they'd buy/had it, back in the SSF days.

Some ideas on how it could be done. Not saying it's the best way, just putting you guys to think:

Structuring of the league
-6 European teams occupy the top tier, without conferences or geographical distinctions.
-Second division is planned once league has several members.

Acquisition of Players
-Main medium are monetary transfers, although a single player can also be included in the deal.
-There is no draft to acquire younger players.
-As new members create players, they're put in a lottery so that it may be decided where they play. There'll be an "order of preference", in which the team on top of the list will be able to "claim an advantage" on a certain player, which means they will have a tripled chance of landing him. Once a team uses their advantage (doesn't mean they have to win it), they're sent to the bottom of the list.
-If a team wins the youth lottery twice in a row, they will be disqualified from the next two lotteries.
-A player can be signed to a pre-contract by negotiating its terms one window before the end of their current contract.
-Players can be loaned for a full season. This means the player's team will receive no reward for allowing their player to stay on another for a season, but that season's contract will be payed by the team who acquired the player by loan.
-Transfers and loans can only happen during the transfer window.
-Each season has three transfer windows (two of which partially happen during other seasons, and the other happens in the middle of it)

Competitions
-All teams will partake in a league competition and in a cup.
-So that we play enough games, each team plays each one of the other five times during a season.

Financial Matters
-Each starting team will be given $10,000,000 of transfer budget and $100,000/week of wage budget.
-At the start of each season, each manager chooses how much of their money will be put in the transfer budget and how much will be assigned to the wage budget. Funds can be transferred to one another at the following rate: $1,000,000 transfer budget = $10,000/week wage budget.
-Salaries are only deposited once, and are a player's weekly payment multiplied by 52.
-When a player is released, the remainder of his contract has to be deducted from the team's transfer budget and paid to him immediately.
-At the end of each season, the winner of the league wins $20,000,000; second place wins $10,000,000; third place wins $8,000,000 and the rest win $5,000,000. The Cup winner is awarded $15,000,000.

Obviously, this is full of holes... but I just wanna show it's not impossible.

Man a soccer league would be fun as hell. The structure is so different which I like. I hope y'all can put one together

RIPDAVE

I had put something together in the summer but lacked motivation to kick-start it.

Approached Ferdy, but maybe more are interested in co-leading the league (pm)

Japanese goaltender - Keisuke Suzuki

Japan Timber

Former winger for Chicago Syndicate - Romualds Loks

Latvia syndicate Militia

Also a SHL, SMJHL and IIHF Champion with Intars Ogle

Latvia  Steelhawks

[Image: b6RVUUV.png]
By teztify

I'll gm Manchester United nbd

[Image: tjFQotX.gif]

[Image: giphy.gif]

I must say, rieksts seems to have lots of experience. He's done this in the past, he's shown me a draft of rules and it looks extremely solid. I'd advise anyone willing to help to contact him.

I've answered his PM urging him to post his experience in here, so you guys can see what I'm talking about.

From what I understand, he's willing to do it with Football Manager and knows how to manage the database (and has said he's willing to sim and everything), so if anyone likes the concept of an association football league, I recommend you jump aboard.