Create Account

Dear SHL

Wow, man. Never thought this moment would come. I've never seen another simmer in my time in the SHL, but I'm really glad I didn't. You're absolutely stellar at your "job" and I'm sure it goes without saying this hobby of ours wouldn't be possible if you hadn't devoted all these countless hours on making it happen. You've truly made a difference on this website, and there are no fancy words to reward you for all the time you spent here, but I'm at least trying to show the respect I have for you. Wink

Ultimately, though, I'm glad to see you're doing what's best for you and have done your best work while in the position. Wish you all the best with family, real life and stuff. Come around, sometimes, if possible. Cheers

I think Jason's gif summarises it well...

Quote:Originally posted by jason97@Jan 19 2016, 12:12 AM
[Image: Minionsad.gif]

Damn. Thanks for all your hard work Jack >:D<

Love you buddy.

Thank you for EVERYTHING.

04-14-2020, 09:49 PMbluesfan55 Wrote: 28 is old you fucking moron

Was going to say ' should I be sad ' but realized it was Cross. Stay hard and never go soft. Peace from a fellow hardy.

I miss you Jack. 2 sad things in a week on the SHL

[Image: huNeCNb.png]
Thank you OrbitingDeath! <3

:(

It is going to be difficult moving on without you Jack, but I don't believe it will be an easy task to fill your shoes; not by one iota.

Thank you so much for all the work you have done! Cheers

[Image: giphy.gif]
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]
ShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUk
Player Page || Update Page

I always wanted to give my thanks to the people who have ran this site long before my time here. Sucks it has to be this way because I've heard and seen so many great things about you, even though I don't know you personally, my heart goes out to you bro. It saddens me to have seen this tonight but the whole league understands and will give you a standing ovation for what you've done for them during your time.

Much love and hope you visit from time to time.

[Image: vk6rzYl.jpg]