Create Account

Chris Johnson presser.

I am so proud of myself today, I didn't believe it happened, but it did and I hit 1000 tpe. Ask me something, maybe. Thanks. :->

Interview What can you attribute to your success this second time around in the SHL?
This time I think it was because of my SMJHL Gm, Esa. We spent many houres of talking and so, I think he is the reason whyI am stil here.It was really great to get drfated by LAP and start playing for them and making friends reaching finals and dominating two regular seasons and earning those tpe was important for me as well.
Interview What are some new goals for CJ now that you've surpassed 1000?
No new goals. I just want to be as good as I can, if that means rounded out build than it is just that.
Interview Did you ever think you'd be #1 center?
Tbh when I was playing my first or second season with Panthers I requested a trade because I thought that I never will become 1st center. Back then in head of me was Pedersen and Thomaz. They had like twice as much tpe as I did, and I thought that, fuck this, I'm done with Panthers bring me elsewhere, but luckily Wasty refused to trade me and now you'll see where I am now. :lol:

Interview Who's your favorite Panther?
My favorite Panther? I can't name only one. I like all my teammates and all of them are fantastic. I really can't name only one. Fuck it, I can Brian Morley. Cunt. B)

Interview How far will you go in TPEz with CJ in his career?
It would be cooll if I could hit 1300 TPE. With that amount of TPE I will be happy. But I don't know if I can that actually do. Most likelly soon I will start to bank them and start to prepare myself for regresion. At least for couple of regresion seasons and then we'll see when I willstart to play ok I will hold with that build.
Interview What do you think TPE stands for?
Total Points Earned? Isn't it?

Interview How sexy is Ruutu's muff brush? Scale 1-10
7. He should get em better with time. Remember how they looked when he started to grow them? hahahaha
Don't ever leave Los Angeles, GMs keep asking but I tell them NO!
You're the boss Wink
Interview Are you happy you made the change from Chico Four-Byrde to Chris Johnson?
I think I am. I liked C4B as well, but because I was playing for Panthers I felt like I have to change it and so now we have Chris Johnson.
Interview If you had to change your players name what you choose?
I would choose something funny. Somewhere in internet I saw name Batman bin superman, so I could go with that maybe B)
Congrats on hitting 1000 buddy
Thanks Wasty. :-x

Interview Is there any tv-shows/movies/games/songs that everybody around you seem to like, but you just hate?
I don't think so. I usually like the same movies, tv shows and the rest of the stuff my friends like. But there is a time when I start to hate everything about those shows, songs and so. Moslty I just keep it with myself.

Yuri Boyka, Brian Morley and Val Bottas come visit you randomly and they are hungry, what are you going to offer them?
Pizza, everyone loves pizza. I am to lazy and to cheap to give them something else :lol:
Also I would love pizza right now. Anyone wants order pizza for me?

Interview Do you think it´s ok for men to dance in night clubs?
I think it is ok, but you gotta doit right way. Start watching it from 0:40 seconds. <object width="460" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ukorQJbRrMA"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ukorQJbRrMA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="460" height="315"></embed></object>

Interview What would you do if it starts to rain all of a sudden?
I love rain, Most likellyI would start runingnaked all around and scream how awesome this is. Also I love heat in summer so, hot day with thunder at the end of the day is best summer day for me.

Did you ever think when you retired the legendary Teemu Smulander and created C4B/Chris Johnson that you would one day hit 1000tpe?
When I retired Smulander my first goal was toreach SMJHL TPE cap witch is 350. After reaching that I had 500 tpe target to reach then 800, then 1000. Now my only goal is to get my player maxed out, I don't know how many points it can take, but that is my new target. If I started to talk about Smulander I must say that I was kind of regreting retiring him in first season, but now I know that it was right choice to retire him and make CJ/C4F. Great time, and many great persons I have through my time CJ.

-How many Latvians born SHL players have reached 1000tpe? Which of these do you look up to the most?
Actually, I don't know. Petty, Labsy, Prikulis, Birks is for sure, but I am not sure about Vilmenietis so I will say 4. Oh and Grosbergs was close to reach 1000. Maybe next one who will reach 1000 is Vuro, or what was his name. Shame that they banned Hedge it would be cool to see him reaching 1000 and replacing Prikulis in the net. But how many Latvian born SHLers have been GM of SHL/SMJHL team? :lol: :lol:
Joke.

-You had a big pre-season, nearly a point per game, is this the year CJ becomes a superstar?
Well, right nowI need only one point tobeat my career high in points and I have 10 gamesto reach that, I would love to have breakout season, but I just don't knowif I ever have one, Ithink CJ is quite average in this. Maybe I am responsible for that making him as a playmaker but who knows, I have plenty of points through out season.

-What are some players in CJ's career, both SHL and SMJHL that you have enjoyed playing with?
If we are talking only about CJ than first one who comes in my mind is Nils Wahlstrom. We were amazing together in SMJHL, I remember when we had combined of 36-38 points in 10 play off games, if that wasn't magical I don't know what is. :lol: And now in LA I think I have pretty good chemistry with Fredrik Wastlund and Gil Lemar.
-What are some of your favorite memories so far from CJ's career?
I can't be proud of cups I have, I have lost in 4 finals, in everyone I have played in actually. I never actually scored a lot except that one play off season I mentioned before. One of the best memories is that I was selected again by Falcons in SMJHL draft, I was selected pretty high in SHL draft by LAP. And offcourse I the chance playing under Esa, absolutelly amazing GM and person. :">

Do you think the above comment by Wasty is directly related to Esa?
I know it is related to You, I asked toWasty after he posted it and he said me what where You trying to trade for me :lol: I must havehad to knowif really other GM's wants me on their team :lol:

-Say some nice things about your great GM Wasty!
Wasty is awesome person, and I love to play under him. Too bad he can't turn things around for team,but when we will make the play offs, I am sure we will make Wasty proud with us. I couldn't be more thankfull to him for picking mein draftand letting me play for Los Angeles.
-Now say something nice about Jogurtaa, but not too nice, we don't want her getting the wrong idea... Umm, chicken parm? Is that nice enough for you Esa? :lol:

-Final question and most important... Have you eaten a chicken parm yet?
Maybe, dunno, no. Suury :(

Can you tell me anything about my new idol, Kristaps, that only a fellow Latvian homeboy would know?Sorry, I can't I don't know anything about him. This was kind of awkward :lol:

What was the hardest to achieve 1000TPE?
Keep myself consistent andkeepon updating even when it seemed that everything is against me and my team. Yup, that was the hardest. And not to leave SHL when you lost game 7 overtime final. Fuckin Steelhawks. :lol:

What can you attribute to your success this second time around in the SHL?

What are some new goals for CJ now that you've surpassed 1000?

Did you ever think you'd be #1 center?

Who's your favorite Panther?

How far will you go in TPEz with CJ in his career?

What do you think TPE stands for?

How sexy is Ruutu's muff brush? Scale 1-10

Are you happy you made the change from Chico Four-Byrde to Chris Johnson?

If you had to change your players name what you choose?

Congrats on hitting 1000 buddy

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Is there any tv-shows/movies/games/songs that everybody around you seem to like, but you just hate?

Yuri Boyka, Brian Morley and Val Bottas come visit you randomly and they are hungry, what are you going to offer them?

Do you think it´s ok for men to dance in night clubs?

What would you do if it starts to rain all of a sudden?

I am so proud of you, CONGRATS!!! Yay

-Did you ever think when you retired the legendary Teemu Smulander and created C4B/Chris Johnson that you would one day hit 1000tpe?

-How many Latvians born SHL players have reached 1000tpe? Which of these do you look up to the most?

-You had a big pre-season, nearly a point per game, is this the year CJ becomes a superstar?

-What are some players in CJ's career, both SHL and SMJHL that you have enjoyed playing with?

-What are some of your favorite memories so far from CJ's career?

Code:

-Do you think the above comment by Wasty is directly related to Esa? :lol:

-Say some nice things about your great GM Wasty! o:-)

-Now say something nice about Jogurtaa, but not too nice, we don't want her getting the wrong idea...

-Final question and most important... Have you eaten a chicken parm yet?

Best of luck this season and keep killing it! Cheers

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite

Can you tell me anything about my new idol, Kristaps, that only a fellow Latvian homeboy would know?

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

What was the hardest to achieve 1000TPE?

Updated to Ruutu Wink

Done, grade please. Smile