Create Account

hockeystreams.com

Any other hockeystreams subscribers out there mourning our loss today ? I hate the goddamn NHL

They took it down for good?

Quote:Originally posted by p_9ers@Feb 5 2016, 09:34 PM
They took it down for good?

:((

It is more the MLB group that now owns the NHL's entertainment side that would have taken it down. MLB is near the NFL in their ability of taking down any streams related to their content.

[Image: BUzKbLn.png]

[Image: 5p7vOwY.png]  |  [Image: NA3IV5m.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Kinsler@Feb 5 2016, 08:35 PM
Any other hockeystreams subscribers out there mourning our loss today ? I hate the goddamn NHL
Not sure it is that surprising.

NHL.TV is pretty nice except for the blackouts, but that is more of a symptom of the cable companies than the NHL itself.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

I tend to look at the hockeystreams subreddit and go where I need to from there. A lot of good streams are hosted on Youtube oddly enough.

Quote:Originally posted by JackCross@Feb 6 2016, 05:19 PM
I tend to look at the hockeystreams subreddit and go where I need to from there. A lot of good streams are hosted on Youtube oddly enough.

yeah i've used these before, just annoying I would use hockeystreams every night and i don't feel like spotting for nhl.tv with how garbage its been reviewed since they switched it this week

Quote:Originally posted by Kinsler@Feb 7 2016, 01:21 AM

yeah i've used these before, just annoying I would use hockeystreams every night and i don't feel like spotting for nhl.tv with how garbage its been reviewed since they switched it this week

It was definitely a step back, don't they test things before they release them to the public?

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]