Create Account

im voting for trump

A vote for Vermin Supreme is a vote for free ponies for all Americans.

[Image: ZIFmexT.png]

[Image: XigYVPM.png]

I don't want any of the nominees to win tbh. Bernie is a dreamer who is promising waaaaaay more than he'd ever be able to make happen, Trump is not a politician, Hilary is the scum of the earth, Rubio is a moron, Cruz is a joke and probably the biggest flip flopper of them all.

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Vote for me

This is a fucked up field. All the nominees are pretty bad. Bernie too far left, Hillary is a liar and should be in prison... and that's it from the left.

Then on the right you have everyone and their mother. Almost all of them are crazy, inexperienced, and have a us vs them mentality. Trump gets too caught up in personal attacks and lies a lot about what he "didn't say" even though it is on tape. Cruz is unwilling to work with others. Rubio is a ghost who hasn't done anything. Carson doesn't matter at this point.

Kasich and Bush seem like the only normal personalities on the Republican side... and I don't like Bush at all (would not vote for him). I also don't agree with Kasich on a lot of his stances on major issues... but he is the only normal one and I always tend to go for someone who is willing to UNITE.

I like the idea of a Donald Trump, but he's too childish. I also like the idea of a Bernie Sanders, fix the political "pay-offs", small donations, but let's face it, he won't be able to get anything done in office... not with a Red congress. Neither of these two candidates are "bought". I believe Bernie seems by far the most honest of the group.

Quote:Originally posted by WannabeFinn@Feb 11 2016, 02:30 PM
I'm voting for myself
Consider yourself having two votes. PLZ make my country great again, back to when George Washington was winning us wars.

Quote:Originally posted by GCool@Feb 11 2016, 02:47 PM
I can't believe people are still sleeping on Deez Nuts
Nobody is sleeping on your nuts, nice try... :->

GG WP America

[Image: 32882_s.gif]

Oliver Pettyfer / Isaac Cormier Hale / Eva Lykke Aparjode

Quote:Originally posted by Jogurtaa@Feb 11 2016, 06:21 PM
GG WP America
That's basically how I feel. <_<

[Image: ZIFmexT.png]

[Image: XigYVPM.png]

Quote:Originally posted by 701 aka YUNG GUAP GOD@Feb 11 2016, 04:06 PM

Nobody is sleeping on your nuts, nice try...&nbsp; :->

Seeing right through me, 701 :lol:

[Image: OaSEcaw]

[Image: 12662544_691475137656507_883582785009143...e=572B1311]

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

Discord are for plebs

remember to vote for him again

Discord are for plebs

Don't. I want the Brazilian president struggling to think you guys didn't re-elect him after he finishes his tenth blowjob to Trump or some shit.

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR

no

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

john kasich was by far the best candidate and its a shame he didnt win

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM