Create Account

im voting for trump

Anyone who voted for Trump is as bad as penknight

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

07-23-2019, 03:25 PMSlashACM Wrote: Anyone who voted for Trump is as bad as penknight

God forbid people vote for who they want eh?

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

07-25-2019, 01:07 PMCampinKiller Wrote:
07-23-2019, 03:25 PMSlashACM Wrote: Anyone who voted for Trump is as bad as penknight

I WANT FREE COLLEGE

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

He didn't say you couldn't vote for him. Just that reasonable conclusions could be drawn from the fact that you would.

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]

Here's the thing. A sexist just got run off the site for saying women shouldn't hold the same jobs as men essentially. So if really believe that women are equal to men, or at least that women aren't second class citizens, I don't see how you can vote for someone who always demeans women and has been accused of so many sexual misdemeanors.

Beyond that, it's obvious that the republicans don't stand for being fiscally responsible. The tax cuts are going to push the deficit over 1 trillion dollars: https://www.forbes.com/sites/chuckjones/...4f898449d1

He certainly hasn't finished the border wall considering no spending bill has been passed to add any wall to the border.

Really I'm confused why anyone would still support him. He's obviously racist and sexist so that's a big reason why I don't, but if you like that he's racist you should still be upset because he hasn't actually done anything other than move the asylum seeking immigrants that were waiting outside of our country at the border to concentration camps inside the country which are costing us 775 dollars an immigrant per day. If you're sexist I guess you can be happy because women can't get abortions in certain states but that's a state level issue that he isn't involved in.

So yeah, you can vote for him but you're not only as bad as penknight if you do because you have similar beliefs, you're also ignorant because you haven't been paying attention enough to notice that Trump literally isn't doing any of the things you've expected from his campaign promises. He's just a rallying cry for people who want to "own the libs"

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

facts don't care about your feelings

07-25-2019, 01:53 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote:
07-25-2019, 01:07 PMCampinKiller Wrote: God forbid people vote for who they want eh?

Here's the thing. A sexist just got run off the site for saying women shouldn't hold the same jobs as men essentially. So if really believe that women are equal to men, or at least that women aren't second class citizens, I don't see how you can vote for someone who always demeans women and has been accused of so many sexual misdemeanors.

Beyond that, it's obvious that the republicans don't stand for being fiscally responsible. The tax cuts are going to push the deficit over 1 trillion dollars: https://www.forbes.com/sites/chuckjones/...4f898449d1

He certainly hasn't finished the border wall considering no spending bill has been passed to add any wall to the border.

Really I'm confused why anyone would still support him. He's obviously racist and sexist so that's a big reason why I don't, but if you like that he's racist you should still be upset because he hasn't actually done anything other than move the asylum seeking immigrants that were waiting outside of our country at the border to concentration camps inside the country which are costing us 775 dollars an immigrant per day. If you're sexist I guess you can be happy because women can't get abortions in certain states but that's a state level issue that he isn't involved in.

So yeah, you can vote for him but you're not only as bad as penknight if you do because you have similar beliefs, you're also ignorant because you haven't been paying attention enough to notice that Trump literally isn't doing any of the things you've expected from his campaign promises. He's just a rallying cry for people who want to "own the libs"

Sir this is a wendy's.
(This post was last modified: 07-25-2019, 03:34 PM by caltroit_red_flames.)

07-25-2019, 03:00 PMnykonax Wrote:
07-25-2019, 01:53 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote: Here's the thing. A sexist just got run off the site for saying women shouldn't hold the same jobs as men essentially. So if really believe that women are equal to men, or at least that women aren't second class citizens, I don't see how you can vote for someone who always demeans women and has been accused of so many sexual misdemeanors.

Sir this is a wendy's.

Madonald hanburger

[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]

07-25-2019, 01:53 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote:
07-25-2019, 01:07 PMCampinKiller Wrote: God forbid people vote for who they want eh?

Yeah I'm not sure bringing up someone getting run off the site as a good thing really helps you here.

That said, I think it's funny that you would believe I am "as bad as penknight" for voting for Trump. When presented with a steaming pile of shit, and another steaming pile of shit, you have to choose the shit that doesn't smell as bad. My horse in the race lost in the primary (rip Rubio). I do not like many of Clinton's policies, nor do I particularly trust Clinton to run the country, so I voted for someone I believe would do the better job between the two of them. You can disagree with whether or not that's true until we are both blue in the face, but throwing around vitriol over who someone chose to exercise their right to vote on isn't right.

Then again, most of this site just throws shit at each other, so ya know

PatriotesUsaWhalers

07-25-2019, 01:28 PMSlashACM Wrote:

I WANT FREE COLLEGE BEER

Fixed that for you

PatriotesUsaWhalers

07-25-2019, 05:11 PMCampinKiller Wrote:
07-25-2019, 01:53 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote: Here's the thing. A sexist just got run off the site for saying women shouldn't hold the same jobs as men essentially. So if really believe that women are equal to men, or at least that women aren't second class citizens, I don't see how you can vote for someone who always demeans women and has been accused of so many sexual misdemeanors.

Yeah I'm not sure bringing up someone getting run off the site as a good thing really helps you here.

That said, I think it's funny that you would believe I am "as bad as penknight" for voting for Trump. When presented with a steaming pile of shit, and another steaming pile of shit, you have to choose the shit that doesn't smell as bad. My horse in the race lost in the primary (rip Rubio). I do not like many of Clinton's policies, nor do I particularly trust Clinton to run the country, so I voted for someone I believe would do the better job between the two of them. You can disagree with whether or not that's true until we are both blue in the face, but throwing around vitriol over who someone chose to exercise their right to vote on isn't right.

Then again, most of this site just throws shit at each other, so ya know

The issue isn't voting for Trump before, you got to have your experiment. The issue is that if you vote for him again you're saying you're happy with a racist, sexist and fiscally irresponsible president.

Penknight is a BOOMER with GUNS

(This post was last modified: 07-25-2019, 07:03 PM by ThatDamnWalrus.)

MAGA 2020 RED WAVE BABY

[Image: 6Xj1IWG.png]

Player Page || Update Thread || Signatures

[Image: PoQh1Wx.png] [Image: rmu9FS0.png][Image: VxdFjLy.png][Image: QKcW3J4.png] [Image: RoypPRF.png]

07-25-2019, 07:02 PMThatDamnWalrus Wrote: MAGA 2020 RED WAVE BABY
I think the new slogan is changing the word Make with the word Keep.
Which... I know I'm not big into black comedy but I think that's too morbid even for that.

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR

Yeah let's keep electing mentally challenged people why not