Create Account

Season 28 Vancouver Interested Prospects Thread

<div align="center">[Image: xgjwqs.png]

Welcome all prospects to the season 28 interested prospects interview.

We here in Vancouver are determined to be contenders each and every year, and develop amazing talent to go on and have legendary SHL careers. We believe all of that starts with great drafting, and you. We are confident in our abilities to help develop amazing players, and we believe that top prospects are not all about TPE count, but the person behind the player, and the motivation that comes with them.
We know success, and we know failure. With that success, we know that we can be dominant. We know that we can pick ourselves up from the basement, and go on to kick ass because we’re determined.
Unfortunately, we’ve also known failure. We have not had the most successful run in the past couple of seasons, but we’re determined to change that. We know that we can learn from the past, and not repeat those mistakes we have made.
We would love to have you as part of our organization, and help re-build us and reach the glory that we have tasted before.

“Defeat is for the valiant. Only they will know the honor of losing and the joy of winning”

Without further ado, we would like to ask you a few questions to get to know you, and see if you’re a great fit for this great organization.

Code:
Player Name:

Player Type:

Player Page:

Update Page:

Current Activity Level, and anything that might cause your activity level on the site to drop?:

What are your goals for your first season?

Describe what type of player you want to build.

What do you believe you need from GMs and veterans to be successful?

Will you talk a lot in the locker room?:

What can you bring to the team (hobbies, life experiences, etc)?

If brand new to the site (non recreate), what has been the hardest part of getting into this site so far and how could we help with fixing that?

Do you have any questions for us?
</div>

[Image: ZLoVQGU.png]
[Image: M02LOrx.png]

- Profile Page - Update Page -

Whalers

Update PageWhalers | Wolfpack | Player Page

Jack Durden:

Season 24 - *4 Star Cup Champions - Vancouver Whalers*
Season 36 - *Challenge Cup Champions - Texas Renegades*
Season 36 - *Anton Razov Trophy Winner - Playoff MVP - Texas Renegades*
Season 41 - *IIHF Gold Medalist - Team United Kingdom*
Season 41 - *Triple Gold Member*
**Vancouver Whalers Hall of Fame**
**Texas Renegades Hall of Fame**
**Hall of Fame Member**

First !

Player Name: Fedor G. Shirobokov

Player Type: Defender

Player Page: http://originalshl.com/index.php?showtopic=64168&hl=

Update Page: originalshl.com/index.php?showtopic=64169

Current Activity Level, and anything that might cause your activity level on the site to drop?: 7,5 -8 just my work but i'm active like never before in the moment and want to keep it that way

What are your goals for your first season? to win the smjhl cup nother more or less and getting drafted to you

Describe what type of player you want to build. a two way defender who making his team mates looking better with passes

good chemestry in the locker room and good team mates and beer ^^

a bit but not a freakin mutch lot

What can you bring to the team (hobbies, life experiences, etc)? s 17 cup winner and a calm respectful guy

If brand new to the site (non recreate), what has been the hardest part of getting into this site so far and how could we help with fixing that? bojo ^^

Do you have any questions for us? in the moment i don't

Whalers

[Image: P9htSSf.png]
[Image: Sr4Rvg.gif]

#TeamFuhrby
#knightsknation

Player Name: John Jeeples

Player Type: Playmaker

Player Page: link later

Update Page: link later

Current Activity Level, and anything that might cause your activity level on the site to drop?: 10 school might make it drop

What are your goals for your first season? To be better than my other player

Describe what type of player you want to build. A great center with outstanding defensive and offensive power

What do you believe you need from GMs and veterans to be successful? A great LR presence

Will you talk a lot in the locker room?: yes I do a lot

What can you bring to the team (hobbies, life experiences, etc)? I'm an interesting person

If brand new to the site (non recreate), what has been the hardest part of getting into this site so far and how could we help with fixing that? I've been here forever

Do you have any questions for us? No but Daisy Ridley <3

Quote:Originally posted by Confusion@Feb 29 2016, 09:22 AM
First !
a bit but not a freakin mutch lot

that's no problem, we have dangles, he will do some extra post for you in the LR. :lol:

[Image: wachter3.png]
Alexander Wachter, RW, S51
Carolina Kraken - Texas Renegades - Winnipeg Aurora 
Player Page // Update Page

Player Name: Harry Hans

Player Type: Sniper

Player Page: Player Page

Update Page: Update Page

Current Activity Level, and anything that might cause your activity level on the site to drop?: don't know what it is

What are your goals for your first season? to win the smjhl cup

Describe what type of player you want to build. A guy who can score with good puckhandling

What do you believe you need from GMs and veterans to be successful? is to have a good chemistry

Will you talk a lot in the locker room?: For the important games like the playoffs

What can you bring to the team (hobbies, life experiences, etc)? A calm guy

If brand new to the site (non recreate), what has been the hardest part of getting into this site so far and how could we help with fixing that? I think there should be an updated tutorial

Do you have any questions for us? At this time no

[Image: HansSHL.gif]

Player Name: Gorlab

Player Type: Enforcer

Player Page: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=64937

Update Page: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?act=ST&f=647&t=64960

Current Activity Level, and anything that might cause your activity level on the site to drop?: 7 or so.

What are your goals for your first season? Punch faces.

Describe what type of player you want to build. Face puncher.

What do you believe you need from GMs and veterans to be successful? TPE.

Will you talk a lot in the locker room?: Nope.

What can you bring to the team (hobbies, life experiences, etc)? Face punchin'

If brand new to the site (non recreate), what has been the hardest part of getting into this site so far and how could we help with fixing that?

Do you have any questions for us? No.

Player Name: Jack Dabkowski

Player Type:Sniper

Player Page: http://originalshl.com/index.php?showtopic...0&#entry1781171

Update Page: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showt...0&#entry1781906

Current Activity Level, and anything that might cause your activity level on the site to drop?: 8-9, Ill be on everyday, but maye miss a week for Finals and such.

What are your goals for your first season? Help the team win anyway i can.

Describe what type of player you want to build. High flying, goal scoring animal

What do you believe you need from GMs and veterans to be successful? Their experience and knowledge of the league.

Will you talk a lot in the locker room?: Definitely

What can you bring to the team (hobbies, life experiences, etc)? Love the hell out of coding/graphic design. Ill make a team skin just for us. If its ok with the owners of course.

If brand new to the site (non recreate), what has been the hardest part of getting into this site so far and how could we help with fixing that? I was a little overwhelmed by how this went down with cash and all, but I seem to be finding my way through it all.

Do you have any questions for us? Nothing that comes to mind. Cheers

Player Name: Darian Tupper

Player Type: DFD

Player Page: http://originalshl.com/index.php?showtopic...view=getnewpost

Update Page: http://originalshl.com/index.php?showtopic=64964

Current Activity Level, and anything that might cause your activity level on the site to drop?: 8? 7-9. And, maybe because I have school everyday but it won't really drop.

What are your goals for your first season?: To be, the very best, like no one ever was! Tupperman!

Describe what type of player you want to build.: A DFD

What do you believe you need from GMs and veterans to be successful?: I think I need nice GM's who are nice and veterans who give me tips on how to be better.

Will you talk a lot in the locker room?: A little bit probably, but I don't see myself posting every time someone else does.

What can you bring to the team (hobbies, life experiences, etc)?: I love lacrosse, and I like hockey. And I guess I bring a youthful face!

If brand new to the site (non recreate), what has been the hardest part of getting into this site so far and how could we help with fixing that?: I didn't have many problems because Ragnar helped me and so did Dangles.

Do you have any questions for us?: When is the draft?

Player Name: Randolph (the) Grey

Player Type: Defensive/Puck moving wizard

Player Page: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=64977

Update Page: Non-Existent (haven't made it yet)

Current Activity Level, and anything that might cause your activity level on the site to drop?: 6-7, and family life

What are your goals for your first season? To not be the worst player in the league

Describe what type of player you want to build. A puck moving/defensive wizard

What do you believe you need from GMs and veterans to be successful? A magic staff (a good D partner to bail me out)

Will you talk a lot in the locker room?: Yes

What can you bring to the team (hobbies, life experiences, etc)? Youth and joyfulness

If brand new to the site (non recreate), what has been the hardest part of getting into this site so far and how could we help with fixing that? Figuring out where everything is

Not at the moment

Player Name: Hans Moleman

Player Page: link later cause I'm on mobile

Update Page: link later cause I'm on mobile

Current Activity Level, and anything that might cause your activity level on the site to drop?: 10

What are your goals for your first season? Be on a winning team

Describe what type of player you want to build. A big time playmaker

What do you believe you need from GMs and veterans to be successful? A good LR and active team mates

Will you talk a lot in the locker room?: yes

What can you bring to the team (hobbies, life experiences, etc)? conmissioner level experience, leadership, activity

Do you have any questions for us? Naw

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

Player Name: Nicolas Winter

Player Page: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showt...0&#entry1757755

Update Page: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=64196

Current Activity Level, and anything that might cause your activity level on the site to drop?: 8-9

What are your goals for your first season? To build the best player possible, something I wasn't able to do early on with my first player, and to be a good locker room contributor along the way.

Describe what type of player you want to build. A defensively responsible playmaking Center who can help out on Defense if needed.

What do you believe you need from GMs and veterans to be successful? For them to not just care about player builds and on ice performance, but also about bringing good characters into the locker room that will help the team to grow together and who can help first generation players.

Will you talk a lot in the locker room?: I'm planning to be very active in that regard but I usually don't have quite as many posts as the spammiest people in a LR Wink.

What can you bring to the team (hobbies, life experiences, etc)? I've been playing team sports my whole life and I think some of that experience, especially when it comes to locker room chemistry and being a good teammate, could come in handy.

If brand new to the site (non recreate), what has been the hardest part of getting into this site so far and how could we help with fixing that? -

Do you have any questions for us? Nope, I'm good for now.

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

Player Name: Sivy McSieve

Player Type: Stand Up Goalie

Player Page: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=65056

Update Page: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=65057

Current Activity Level, and anything that might cause your activity level on the site to drop?:
Plead the 5th.

What are your goals for your first season?
4.00 GAA 800SV PCT

Describe what type of player you want to build.
Sumo wrestler between the pipes.

Stay the fuck outta ma way.

Yes, whether you like what I say is another story.

What can you bring to the team (hobbies, life experiences, etc)?
I'm a person I have a keyboard. I can jibe.

Error 404

Yes what's that behind your ear?

Player Name: Felix Herzog

Player Type: Offensive Forward

Player Page: Second Sig

Update Page: Umm I'll get back to you

Current Activity Level, and anything that might cause your activity level on the site to drop?:10 nah

What are your goals for your first season? wins, awards, points

Describe what type of player you want to build. Offensive forward that scores big goals

What do you believe you need from GMs and veterans to be successful? Not much but just belief that I can be a great player.

Will you talk a lot in the locker room?: Yeah

What can you bring to the team (hobbies, life experiences, etc)? Weed stories and baby stories the winning combo

If brand new to the site (non recreate), what has been the hardest part of getting into this site so far and how could we help with fixing that? N/A

Do you have any questions for us? Hi. How are you?

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Wasty@Mar 9 2016, 09:16 AM
[b]Player Name: Felix Herzog

Player Type: Offensive Forward

Player Page: Second Sig

Update Page: Umm I'll get back to you

Current Activity Level, and anything that might cause your activity level on the site to drop?:10 nah

What are your goals for your first season? wins, awards, points

Describe what type of player you want to build. Offensive forward that scores big goals

What do you believe you need from GMs and veterans to be successful? Not much but just belief that I can be a great player.

Will you talk a lot in the locker room?: Yeah

What can you bring to the team (hobbies, life experiences, etc)? Weed stories and baby stories the winning combo

If brand new to the site (non recreate), what has been the hardest part of getting into this site so far and how could we help with fixing that? N/A

Do you have any questions for us? Hi. How are you?[/b]

we wait for you in our LR :ph34r:

Whalers Whalers Whalers

[Image: McZehrl.png]

Challenge Cup Wins:
S18 - Riot Seattle Riot (with Chris McZehrl)*
S23 - Wolfpack New England Wolfpack (with Chris McZehrl)*
S27 - Dragons Calgary Dragons (with VLAD McZehrl)
S34 - Rage Manhattan Rage (with VLAD McZehrl)
S37 - Jets Winnipeg Jets (with VLAD McZehrl)
S46 - Stampede Buffalo Stampede (with GOD McZehrl)*

*first ever Challenge Cup of Franchise History

Four Star Cup Wins:
S24 - Whalers Vancouver Whalers (with VLAD McZehrl)
S39 - Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (with GOD McZehrl)

SHL Hall of Fame Members:
S24 - Chris McZehrl Platoon Panthers Dragons Riot Wolfpack *
(GP: 764 | G: 322 | A: 461 | P: 783 | +/-: +109)
S40 - VLAD McZehrl Dragons Riot Rage Stampede Jets Wolfpack *
(GP: 653 | G: 333 | A: 361 | P: 694 | +/-: +141)

*1st Ballot Hall of Famer

small note: GOD McZehrl played at first as Defender and later as Forward!