Create Account

S28 Wolfpack Interested Prospects

Quote:Originally posted by prettyburn@Mar 1 2016, 03:34 AM

8. Can you top this?

Easily :ph34r:

<object width="460" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9bxmppADl64"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9bxmppADl64" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="460" height="315"></embed></object>

[Image: 43436_s.gif]
Thank you Fever, sköldpaddor and OD for the amazing sigs!
Heart  Militia Montreal Impact/Militia Militia-Old Heart

too many to write here .... so I choose to write only a short thing

McZ

[Image: McZehrl.png]

Challenge Cup Wins:
S18 - Riot Seattle Riot (with Chris McZehrl)*
S23 - Wolfpack New England Wolfpack (with Chris McZehrl)*
S27 - Dragons Calgary Dragons (with VLAD McZehrl)
S34 - Rage Manhattan Rage (with VLAD McZehrl)
S37 - Jets Winnipeg Jets (with VLAD McZehrl)
S46 - Stampede Buffalo Stampede (with GOD McZehrl)*

*first ever Challenge Cup of Franchise History

Four Star Cup Wins:
S24 - Whalers Vancouver Whalers (with VLAD McZehrl)
S39 - Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (with GOD McZehrl)

SHL Hall of Fame Members:
S24 - Chris McZehrl Platoon Panthers Dragons Riot Wolfpack *
(GP: 764 | G: 322 | A: 461 | P: 783 | +/-: +109)
S40 - VLAD McZehrl Dragons Riot Rage Stampede Jets Wolfpack *
(GP: 653 | G: 333 | A: 361 | P: 694 | +/-: +141)

*1st Ballot Hall of Famer

small note: GOD McZehrl played at first as Defender and later as Forward!

Quote:Originally posted by Raven@Mar 1 2016, 02:33 AM

Easily&nbsp; :ph34r:

<object width="460" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9bxmppADl64"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9bxmppADl64" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="460" height="315"></embed></object>

I'm so done with you Raven.

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

Quote:Originally posted by teaboy+Feb 29 2016, 10:25 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1' id='QUOTE-WRAP'><tr><td>QUOTE (teaboy @ Feb 29 2016, 10:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->how's it going?[/b]
Tired but good! Aka my life.

Quote:Originally posted by ej27@Feb 29 2016, 10:38 PM<br />[i]What's the number one quality the Pack values in its players?
Dedication and friendship. (Yes, I can count, I just don't care Tongue) But having a Pack of people who want to sign on and talk to each other every day is probably the most important thing, followed by folks wanting to improve their players and keep giving back to the team.

Quote:Originally posted by Eggy216@Feb 29 2016, 10:43 PM<br />Why have you answered every single one of our interested prospects threads since you were drafted?
This is such a great question, but I already know that the answer is "because Eggy".

<!--QuoteBegin-rrireal[/i]@Mar 1 2016, 12:16 AM
You meant best bad joke, right?[/quote]
Honestly, this is hilarious :lol:

Raven, I don't even know what to say, but =D>

And McZ... well, "McZ" back at you, I suppose.

[Image: pb_olli.gif]

Profile | Updates

[Image: vtXGfpR.png]

[Image: N2ANQtw.png]

Raven's song is awesome

[Image: grogu111-A11.jpg]
norway                             IIHF Team Norway                          norway

Yay

[Image: 43436_s.gif]
Thank you Fever, sköldpaddor and OD for the amazing sigs!
Heart  Militia Montreal Impact/Militia Militia-Old Heart

9. What quality RNH images can you bring to the locker room?

Well, there's this

[Image: tumblr_njdnappjRg1skafrko1_540.jpg]

There's also

[Image: tumblr_nlmqqljEUn1qzvvk7o1_540.jpg]

and then

[Image: tumblr_nuf2v90F9m1qhc7aqo1_540.png]

and a fan favourite for beautiful goofiness

[Image: tumblr_njo59lVDVX1u2dyrbo4_r1_500.gif]

Wink

[Image: tumblr_nw4ys8hJwD1u2dyrbo5_250.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by rrireal@Mar 1 2016, 03:28 PM
[b]9. What quality RNH images can you bring to the locker room?
[/b]
I'm sorry that I left this question out of the original prompt, thank you for fixing that mistake.

[Image: pb_olli.gif]

Profile | Updates

[Image: vtXGfpR.png]

[Image: N2ANQtw.png]

Quote:Originally posted by prettyburn@Mar 1 2016, 03:34 PM

I'm sorry that I left this question out of the original prompt, thank you for fixing that mistake.

If NEW were to draft me, I could support you in this way all the time Wink

Quote:Originally posted by TheNextGreatOne@Mar 1 2016, 01:18 AM

=D>

*takes a bow* Thank you, thank you! I'll be here all week.

[Image: 45029_v.gif]

Sigs by: King, Tweedledunn, Me
Player Page|Twitter|Update Page

1. What are your long term goals for your player? Short term goals?
Long term, I want to solidify myself as a dominant force on both the offensive and defensive end. I want to lead a blueline group and become an elite offensive minded blueliner. Short term, I want to help lead the Falcons next season to a cup while improving for an shl team to call me up eventually.

2. Do you want to move up to the SHL immediately? Play one or more seasons in juniors? Open to either?
Im open to whatever the team needs, but Id prefer to play a season in the juniors.

3. What's most important to you in an SHL team? Would you rather be on a winning team, or a close-knit and active one? What else differentiates a team you'd want to play on?
Id like to be winning, but as long as we have a tight locker room of people, then Id be okay with that.

4. What's your locker room personality? Are you a natural leader? Shy but interested? Always in the middle of a gif war?
Im shy but interested. But I can participate in a gif war if my gif folder is loaded.

5. How did you find out about the SHL? What's your favorite part about this site?
I was recruited by FourFour from the 2BC website a while ago. The media aspect is my favorite. I dont write much media because I dont want to flood it with my terrible media ideas, but its always interesting listening or reading articles.

6. What's something you want to do in the SHL that you haven't gotten to do yet? What are you most proud of in your SMJHL career to date?
I want to hoist a Challenge Cup. I want to be known not only as an amazing teammate, but a better player. Id love to make a teams hall of fame and maybe the SHL hall of fame one day. Im most proud of being a 2nd round pick, and out scoring a majority of the players taken before me being tied in 3rd with most points by a rookie.

7. How active are you on the SHL? What's something that could drop your activity levels in the future?
On a scale of 1-10, Id say Im about a 7. And my job mainly could drop my activity seeing as how Im in the process of getting a better job in another company.

8. Tell me something about yourself! What do you do when you're not on the SHL? What's your favorite hockey team, and how did you get into the sport? Or something completely unrelated to hockey.
I actually play a lot of hockey outside of SHL, either on my PS4, or at the ice rink/roller rink. But I have a closet obsession with wrestling. I grew up playing football, but 3 concussions in highschool made me lost intrest in it. And I was flipping through the channel one day and I saw a Flyers game and I was amazing how they could balance on skates, control a puck all while moving. So I kept watching. After a month of constant hockey watching, I fell in love. What solidified it was during to 2010 Stanley Cup run and the 3-0 comeback the Flyers came back from against the Bruins. Ever since then Ive been inlove with the sport.

9. What's one reason the Pack should draft you? What's one reason we shouldn't?
You should draft me because I feel I can work hard and improve to the point where I can one day be an asset on your main roster. I believe that you wouldnt regret taking me as soon as you can and in the future, Ill prove myself right. You shouldnt draft me because I dont understand the point of MLP.

Questions from the Team:

1. Why?
Cuz.

2. What's your favorite pony?*
*NEW does not directly endorse pony-loving ways, but we stand behind our pony-loving members

Princess Sparkle Butt

3. What stat is most important to your player? What's the leaderboard you check for
your own name?

Plus/Minus, Assists, then total points. In that order

4. Tell us your worst joke.
In the words of Michael Scott, " If I had a gun with 2 bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, Bin Laden and Toby, Id shoot Toby twice."

5. Would you be interested in hanging out with us and playing games (Town of Salem,
Cards Against Humanity, Keep Talking and No One Explodes) or just chatting?

Absolutely! Ive always wanted to play games with a LR but I dont have enough say in most cases. :(

6. How do you deal with drama? How do you cope with losing? Do you get by with a little help from your friends?
I throw shade on twitter Wink, I just binge drink. Mega yes.

7. Are you okay spending time around people with cooties?
I invented cooties, so yes.

8. Can you top this?
Yes.

1. What are your long term goals for your player? Short term goals?

Long Term = Win a Challenge Cup
Short Term = Score some points

2. Do you want to move up to the SHL immediately? Play one or more seasons in juniors? Open to either?

I'm open to anything

3. What's most important to you in an SHL team? Would you rather be on a winning team, or a close-knit and active one? What else differentiates a team you'd want to play on?

I would rather be on a team with an active LR. I like communities!

4. What's your locker room personality? Are you a natural leader? Shy but interested? Always in the middle of a gif war?

Just a fun guy

5. How did you find out about the SHL? What's your favorite part about this site?

6. What's something you want to do in the SHL that you haven't gotten to do yet? What are you most proud of in your SMJHL career to date?

Win a championship! I'm most proud of leading rookies in points!

7. How active are you on the SHL? What's something that could drop your activity levels in the future?

10!!! Vacation.

8. Tell me something about yourself! What do you do when you're not on the SHL? What's your favorite hockey team, and how did you get into the sport? Or something completely unrelated to hockey.

I like the Boston Bruins and I just started playing when i first could. I've always loved it.

9. What's one reason the Pack should draft you? What's one reason we shouldn't?

I'm awesome! And you shouldn't because... I'm lame.

10. What question should I be asking you?

What color are your pants today? To which I would respond green and red plaid because i'm too lazy to get out of my PJ's.

11. Do you have any questions for the Pack, or for me? (You can also always feel free to PM me, I'm always happy to answer questions and help out.)

Nope.

[Image: Klaus2.jpg]