Create Account

Season 28 Firebirds Interested Prospects

What team, if any, do you root for in the NHL? Not a big fan of NHL.

Who is your favorite player all time and current? Don't have one.

How did you find this place? I'm here for some time.

What hobbies do you enjoy besides sim leagues and hockey? I love playing basketball and NBA. I'm in schools folk dance group (main reason why I do that is because Latvian chicks dig it, but I also like to dance actually). I read books, when school doesn't kill me and internet isn't appealing. I can play cello, now I'm thinking of learning to play the guitar and piano, since I have both of them at home and nobody touches them.

Any form of communication you enjoy in particular? Kik, Skype, Chatzy, Etc? I like communicating in forums. That's the main reason why I'm here. I'm kinda tired of those chat shits. But I go into chatzy once in a while and I can use Telegram.

Do you play video games at all? If so, which system(s)? I sometimes play games on PC. That's all.

Do you like writing? At some times I find it very enjoyable, but there are days when I just can't get myself to write even a single line.

Do you like making GFX? Same as with writing.

How active on a scale of 1-10 are you? 7, 8

What player/s did you have in mind when creating your player? None. To become a legend you can't think of someone else as a preset, role-model. I wan't to be the first great Berkis, not the next Wayne Gretzky, Brian Morley or anything.

With the league in a transition phase integrating a new update scale, it is uncertain whether or not you would be called up after your first season or send back to juniors for a few seasons. Would you have an issue with this? Nope. Actually, I would like to play two or three seasons in juniors. Those second and third seasons are the best.

Is there anything you'd like to ask? Nope.

hewoe
[Image: 0OAAUwi.png]

What team, if any, do you root for in the NHL? DETROIT RED SINGS

Who is your favorite player all time and current? Steve Yzerman / Henrik Zetterberg

How did you find this place? Reddit

What hobbies do you enjoy besides sim leagues and hockey? Cars, guns and working out

Any form of communication you enjoy in particular? Kik, Skype, Chatzy, Etc? LR or text

Do you play video games at all? If so, which system(s)? Nah

Do you like writing? Yes.

Do you like making GFX? Yes.

How active on a scale of 1-10 are you? 10

What player/s did you have in mind when creating your player? Datsyuk

With the league in a transition phase integrating a new update scale, it is uncertain whether or not you would be called up after your first season or send back to juniors for a few seasons. Would you have an issue with this? No

Is there anything you'd like to ask? This is he team Morley started on, tho Mac and I had a falling out, so I dunno. We'll see I guess.

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

edit

[Image: CamNosreh.png]

Edit, keep making these as posts not PMs

What team, if any, do you root for in the NHL?

Buffalo Sabres

Who is your favorite player all time and current?

I care for teams, not individual players Wink. Right now it's probably Rasmus Ristolainen or Ryan O'Reilly, with Jack Eichel and Sam Reinhart not far behind. Don't really have an all time favorite except maybe Ryan Miller.

How did you find this place?

I'm a recreate but I originally came here via a post GoB made on HFBoards.

What hobbies do you enjoy besides sim leagues and hockey?

I love sports in general, not just through sim leagues or by watching hockey or soccer games but also playing myself, I usually find myself practicing or playing at least three times a week. Aside from that: hanging out with friends, video games and wasting time on youtube or watching tv shows.

Any form of communication you enjoy in particular? Kik, Skype, Chatzy, Etc?

Not really, I mostly stick to on-site communication.

Do you play video games at all? If so, which system(s)?

PC and PS4.

Do you like writing?

I like it a lot but considering that I've been here a while my motivation to do PTs might not always be the greatest if I have to write about a topic that I've always had to cover multiple times in the past. I'm definitely planning to do everything necessary to get to the cap though.

Do you like making GFX?

I'd like to try some day but right now I'm definitely graphically challenged and usually don't do graphic PTs.

How active on a scale of 1-10 are you?

I'd say about an 8 to 9.

What player/s did you have in mind when creating your player?

Nobody in particular but I was aiming for a defensively strong, pass-first center who can help out on Defense as well, if needed.

With the league in a transition phase integrating a new update scale, it is uncertain whether or not you would be called up after your first season or send back to juniors for a few seasons. Would you have an issue with this?

Not at all, my last junior experience was relatively brief so I'm looking forward to experiencing a much revamped SMJHL in more detail this time around.

Is there anything you'd like to ask?

Nope I think I'm good.

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

Vancouver Canucks

Dominik Hasek / Bo Horvat

SMJHL PT

Spending time with S/O and woodworking.

Chatzy.

COD Zombie mode

Do you like writing?
Meh

Do you like making GFX?
Yep

110%

Hasek

With the league in a transition phase integrating a new update scale, it is uncertain whether or not you would be called up after your first season or send back to juniors for a few seasons. Would you have an issue with this?
Nope

What are your plans for the upcoming season, how competitive will you be?

(First off no code and bolded questions? How rude...)

Minnesota Wild

Marian Gaborik - Jonas Brodin

HFBoards - 5 years ago in july

take care of my daughter, hang with the wife, smoke weed, sleep

Nah

NHL and WWE xbone

Do you like writing?
Sometimes

Do you like making GFX?
Yes - I made the team's logo.

Zach Parise but more offensive

What a weird way to ask if you'd be open to more seasons in the smjhl to develop. No i wouldnt have a problem but i'm staying down for 2 seasons max.

Hi . How are you and why didn't you code and bold the questions like every other team so it looks nicer Tongue

I've just given ya guys shit but really... looks better.

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

What team, if any, do you root for in the NHL? Tampa Bay Lightning #GoBolts

Who is your favorite player all time and current? Wayne Gretzky and Steven Stamkos

How did you find this place? Winston/Mook

What hobbies do you enjoy besides sim leagues and hockey? Board Games, Card Games, basically any tabletop game.

Any form of communication you enjoy in particular? Kik, Skype, Chatzy, Etc? These forums work good enough for me.

Do you play video games at all? If so, which system(s)? Yep, Xbox One and some PC games. Rocket League is my personal fav, at the moment.

Do you like writing? Yes and no. It's fun coming up with crazy stories, but I don't enjoy the grind of doing it regularly.

Do you like making GFX? Yep. I went to school for graphic design. That doesn't necessarily translate into being a good "Sim League Sig Designer" though. There's a very specific style the graders like here... and it's not my style.

How active on a scale of 1-10 are you? 7

What player/s did you have in mind when creating your player? Stamkos

With the league in a transition phase integrating a new update scale, it is uncertain whether or not you would be called up after your first season or send back to juniors for a few seasons. Would you have an issue with this? I'm fine with being in Juniors for as long as possible. Better chance at playing time.

Is there anything you'd like to ask? What type of activity does the LR see? Pretty active?

What team, if any, do you root for in the NHL? The Penguins!! nah I don't have any other teams what a— [trips] [hundreds of thousands of photos of Ovi spill out of jacket] w-what a fuckign i these arent mine im just [gathering them up frantically sweating] listen i just listen fuck [thousands of pictures of Nylander scatter across the floor] shit fcuk im holding them for a friend just LISTEN

I love Sidney Crosby SO MUCH he's such a loser. Geno and Horny are also HUGE faves.

That said, I'm from MD originally so Ovi and Backs are my lifetime fave hometown babes, with Nisky and Orpik as Pens-turned-Caps faves. (I cried a little when I heard we picked Oshie up from the Blues--his jersey is hanging next to my Sid jersey in my closet.)

Also, Willy Nyls and Kappy are too cute and should be stopped, and with batya Brooksy over there too now my ankle is firmly mired in the Maple Leaf quicksand of sadness.

How did you find this place? lil and rrireal brought me! We're Twitter buds.

What hobbies do you enjoy besides sim leagues and hockey? I swim/coach swimming (turned to swimming as a youngin' when my local girls' hockey youth team dissolved). I write a ton of fic. Learning to cook and code, not necessarily in that order.

Any form of communication you enjoy in particular? Kik, Skype, Chatzy, Etc? Twitter is my main hangout and the fastest way to reach me, but I do have a Skype. Both are ~fandom oriented~, w/some hockey RPF, so I usually only friend people who are cool w/that.

Do you play video games at all? If so, which system(s)? Latest models are PS3, WiiU, and 3DS. Have never owned an XBox.

Do you like writing? YES *rips off shirt*

Do you like making GFX? Uhh, I'm learning, mostly via tumblr tutorials? I can do basic gif-ing and a few very simple edits, though I'd like to get better at them.

How active on a scale of 1-10 are you? Somewhere between Tumble and Goal

What player/s did you have in mind when creating your player? I, uhhh, actually based Mik out of a mishmash of people from my fave post-apocalyptic Nordic webcomic (sssscomic.com, the art is soooo gorgeous!Wink. Kasper Bjorkqvist is his face-model, though.

I'd like to stay with the buddies I'm coming in with as much as possible, but I know there's no guarantee of anything (especially since they're a season ahead of me) so I'm open to whatever.

Yep!

1) I know the salary cap is $2m for rookies, but is there an ~average/expected amount that's fair to ask? Or is there a "don't take anything less than X"?

2) Do YOU guys feel like I would fit here, or is there a team you think I'd be better-suited to?

3) Why are hockey jerseys not considered """"business casual""" attire? I mean, clearly when I put mine on I'm coming to do business. :-P

Sigh, did it again.

What team, if any, do you root for in the NHL? Penguins and Canucks primarily, but also the Avs

Evgeni Malkin. Matt Duchene and Paul Martin are tied for second.

How did you find this place? rrireal and engine

What hobbies do you enjoy besides sim leagues and hockey? book arts, rugby, napping, walking

Any form of communication you enjoy in particular? Kik, Skype, Chatzy, Etc? I use twitter a fair amount, as well as whatsapp and gchat

Do you play video games at all? If so, which system(s)? I am the proud owner of an N64

Do you like writing? I do! I actually have a degree in it. Smile

Do you like making GFX? I am slowly learning, but don't count on me for anything, ha

How active on a scale of 1-10 are you? 6-7

What player/s did you have in mind when creating your player? Kronwall, Vlasic; his face is Miikka Salomaki

With the league in a transition phase integrating a new update scale, it is uncertain whether or not you would be called up after your first season or send back to juniors for a few seasons. Would you have an issue with this? Not at all! Since I'm new to sim leagues and the SHL, I'm pretty willing to go where I'm directed.

Is there anything you'd like to ask? Not at the moment!

What team, if any, do you root for in the NHL? De Bruins

Who is your favorite player all time and current? Mario Lemieux

How did you find this place? Spent a lot of time on other sims like this

What hobbies do you enjoy besides sim leagues and hockey? Walking dead

Ive used chatzy but not a frequent user

Xbox360

Do you like writing? Yes Ive thrown up 3 articles so far

Do you like making GFX? I do but I'm not great at it

How active on a scale of 1-10 are you? 9. Ive been to the site at least once a day since joining

What player/s did you have in mind when creating your player? a pass first center

With the league in a transition phase integrating a new update scale, it is uncertain whether or not you would be called up after your first season or send back to juniors for a few seasons. Would you have an issue with this? Not an issue. Just want to play

Is there anything you'd like to ask? No

What team, if any, do you root for in the NHL? Hawks

Who is your favorite player all time and current? All time Hawk, Esposito; league-wide, Mike Bossy; Current Hawk, Teuvo Teravainen; league-wide, Erik Karlsson

How did you find this place? I was active like three years ago and just decided to come back.

What hobbies do you enjoy besides sim leagues and hockey? I'm a musician, computer programmer, and public speaker.

Any form of communication you enjoy in particular? Kik, Skype, Chatzy, Etc? Mainly a texting guy IRL but in terms of site communication, whatever works.

Do you play video games at all? If so, which system(s)? Mainly PC stuff, never had a console of my own. (Never felt the need.)

Do you like writing? Yep, and that's how I plan on getting most of my "income."

Do you like making GFX? I'm utter shit at Ps so no. :lol:

How active on a scale of 1-10 are you? Planning for between 7.5-9.

What player/s did you have in mind when creating your player? Erik Karlsson was the first one that came to mind.

Nope. My last player was sent back to juniors and I had no issue with it.

Nope. Smile

Colorado Avalanche

Joe Sakic

HF Boards

Lacrosse

Chatzy

XBOB PS3

Do you like writing?

Yes

Do you like making GFX?

No

Nicklas Lidstrom

No.

No