Create Account

S28 Winnipeg Jets Interested Prospects

[Image: GPsXAgh.jpg]

This is the thread where we want to hear from you! If you are interested and would love a chance at getting drafted by one of the most storied franchises in SHL History take a moment and fill out our survey. This will give us a little more insight on you and your player which could ultimately end up giving you an edge over the other draftees on draft day.

1. What are your goals for your player?

2. What style of player would you like to build?

3. Are you willing to possibly change the direction of your build to benefit your team? (i.e. changing your player from more of an offensive goal scoring winger to a solid two-way center if it means benefiting the team)

4. How active do you intend on being on the site and how often do you plan on updating your player?

5. How would you describe your presence on the site? Do you tend to stick to the locker room discussion or do you also like to write articles, engage in discussions throughout the league etc.

6. Who are your top 3 teams you would like to be drafted by and where would you rank Winnipeg?

7. Could you see yourself playing for the Winnipeg Jets for an extended period of time?

8. When do you think you will be selected in the draft and do you care about when you are selected?

My main goal is to be a successful SHL defenseman! I would love to be a all star quality player if that were at all possible also.

The way I would describe it is a defensively capable offensive defenseman, similar to a Niklas Lidstrom or P.K. Subban!

3. Are you willing to possibly change the direction of your build to benefit your team? (i.e. changing your player from more of an offensive goal scoring winger to a solid two-way center if it means benefiting the team)

I would certainly be willing to alter the focus of my player if it were to benefit the team!

4. How active do you intend on being on the site and how often do you plan on updating your player?

I plan on being very active! I've taken every opportunity to earn TPE to grow my player and have written a number of media articles also. I really enjoy being a part of the league and can't see that changing anytime soon!

5. How would you describe your presence on the site? Do you tend to stick to the locker room discussion or do you also like to write articles, engage in discussions throughout the league etc.

I do talk in the locker room a good amount and do my best to help drive conversation without posting for no reason! I think otherwise I write media articles fairly regularly and occasionally join in league discussions if it's something I enjoy talking about!

6. Who are your top 3 teams you would like to be drafted by and where would you rank Winnipeg?

It's very difficult to choose 3 teams as I've been very impressed with every team I've spoken to and several I haven't. But my favourites so far would have to be Manhattan, Hamilton, West Kendall, Los Angeles and I would consider Winnipeg to be a part of this group due to the history of the franchise and the quality of it's current members!

7. Could you see yourself playing for the Winnipeg Jets for an extended period of time?

I certainly could! If the relationship between myself and the team is working then I will look to commit to a long term arrangement, and due to reasons previously mentioned I could definitely envision this happening if I were a part of Winnipeg!

8. When do you think you will be selected in the draft and do you care about when you are selected?

As a rough estimate I would say somewhere between the middle and the end of the first round! It's been tough to piece together what choices each team is likely to make!

[Image: W8ZyU0w.png]
[Image: EilhEKw.gif]

Wolfpack Canada Battleborn

1. What are your goals for your player? My main goal for my player is for him to make a difference on whatever team he ends up on. I want a player who contributes both on and off of the ice.

2. What style of player would you like to build? A true two-way player. I want him to be just as defensively responsible as he is offensively.

3. Are you willing to possibly change the direction of your build to benefit your team? (i.e. changing your player from more of an offensive goal scoring winger to a solid two-way center if it means benefiting the team) As long as he's allowed to remain defensively responsible, I'm willing to change his focus from passing to scoring if it's needed.

4. How active do you intend on being on the site and how often do you plan on updating your player? I plan on staying as active as I have been. I update my player every week and participate in as many PTs as I can.

5. How would you describe your presence on the site? Do you tend to stick to the locker room discussion or do you also like to write articles, engage in discussions throughout the league etc. I like writing articles, but aside from that, I've mostly stuck to my own team's locker room this season. That's not because I didn't want to be social, it's because I was learning the site and getting to know my teammates. I look forward to getting to know more people outside of the SMJHL now that I know my way around a little better.

6. Who are your top 3 teams you would like to be drafted by and where would you rank Winnipeg? I don't actually have a top 3. I have a bottom 3, but Winnipeg is definitely not in the bottom 3. That being said, I am more familiar with the 4 of the teams (MAN, WKP, NEW, and HAM) just as a product of having talked with their GMs.

7. Could you see yourself playing for the Winnipeg Jets for an extended period of time? Absolutely. I want to be a long-term player for whatever franchise I end up playing for.

8. When do you think you will be selected in the draft and do you care about when you are selected? I think I'll probably go somewhere in the top 10, but if I don't, that's okay. I'm more concerned with ending up on an active team that I fit well on than going early.

[Image: 45029_v.gif]

Sigs by: King, Tweedledunn, Me
Player Page|Twitter|Update Page

I want her to contribute defensively to her team and establish herself in a leadership role. Basically, I want her to have her team's back Wink

a very defensive defenceman with some offensive capability.

I'd be somewhat open to it.

I intend on being pretty active, and I plan to update my player consistently every week. Smile

I like to chime in where I have something to say and hang out in the media section and locker room replying to things with hearts.

I'm willing to make it work anywhere, though I know a few teams (NEW, WKP, HAM, SR) better because I've talked to their GMs. I'd put the Jets up there too.

For sure. I'm committed to making it work for as long as possible with whatever team drafts me.

I think somewhere in the first round, though it's hard to know what's going on in all the GMs' heads! Smile I don't mind where I'm selected, it's just an honour to be drafted at all.

[Image: thistidalwave.gif]

ArmadaUkSpecters
Player | Updates

To be a long term anchor for the team. Play the role I need to play in order for Winnipeg to be successful, and bring funding to the Jet's Virtual Team Bonding Facility.

Playmaking Centerman with an emphasis on ST and FO.

Only if I am rewarded accordingly. I can be enticed with hookers, and blow. If you want my unwavering love I will also accept a guarantee that Anrikkanen is forced to switch to a chicken-slaughter-free diet.

Varies day to day, but I think my activity is alright. Updating my player has been a struggle, but with the new update scale, I think I'll be alright.

Omniscient.

1. Winnipeg
2. Winnipeg
3. Not-Winnipeg (but wishing it was Winnipeg)

As long as Leafs is the GM, I'll be there.

It would be safe to use a late round pick on me. I thinks.