Create Account

Please Vote for Me!

Hey guys, I entered this contest to win a copy of Out of the Park Baseball 17 which comes out next Tuesday. I had to write an essay to enter. If you could all vote for me, it would be greatly appreciated, thank you! My name is Jackson Truskowski

http://thebigmikeblog.com/2016/03/15/vote-...baseball-essay/

Voted. Good luck!

[Image: kickz_jr.png]
Thanks to Merica for my sig

GL, cap!

Voted

Voted

Also Wiffle Ball>

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

Quote:Originally posted by Banjo@Mar 16 2016, 09:42 AM
Hey guys, I entered this contest to win a copy of Out of the Park Baseball 17 which comes out next Tuesday.  I had to write an essay to enter.  If you could all vote for me, it would be greatly appreciated, thank you!  My name is Jackson Truskowski

http://thebigmikeblog.com/2016/03/15/vote-...baseball-essay/

Banjo what is the difference between OOTP 16 and 17?

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by CRUTCHFIELD@Mar 16 2016, 10:54 AM

Banjo what is the difference between OOTP 16 and 17?
The last OOTP I had was 14. But it sounds like there are some cool new features going into 17. This is the first time an OOTP game is licensed by the MLB, so all of the teams will be included without having to download them from a website, and player likeness will also be used. They are adding every stadium for when you sim a game and watch the sim at the stadium, while in the past ones it was the same generic model for all. I am also excited because the sim speed is increased by 60% which will be nice. This all among other things being added.

Thanks to all who have voted so far!

Voted buddy

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

Voted! Hope you get it. I only know the rules of baseball as outlined by the guy in Fallout 4, so I'm sure it will be amazing. :ph34r:

Voted! Goodluck banjo Smile

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: qp9sjzw.png] [Image: QPhJjnn.png] [Image: cz7Q1LV.png] [Image: RapExQb.png] [Image: sXGJ3Yn.png]
-----
[Image: aasdAwo.png]

Canada Update Thread | Player Page Canada

votedd

[Image: livius.gif]

Voted.

Cheers

[Image: Oats.gif]

Player Page | Player Update
[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

Again, thank you all very much for your votes!

Voted, good luck Banjo Smile

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]