Create Account

D and D league

Quote:Originally posted by Rowe89@Mar 16 2016, 11:25 PM
Is anyone an expert at all?

Mac had a set up elsewhere, if you can find a DM he can hook you up probably.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

I had a whole system of classes and skills when I was 14. Though it wasn't d&d based, I was brainstorming a shit ton and kept updating it. Playable classes were the ordinary, dragons, water druids, golems, centaurs, spiders, wearwolves/vampires, ect.
................................../----- water dragon -------- ice dragon
Example: Dragon----------- fire dragon ------------ lava Dragon
....,.............................\----- lightning dragon --- storm dragon

You could only go one direction and have 2 classes. Dragon would have all your basic bonuses to attributes and passives that a dragon would have. Well the others had more skills and bonuses to the element of choice.

[Image: vk6rzYl.jpg]

Quote:Originally posted by Rowe89@Mar 16 2016, 11:52 PM
I had a whole system of classes and skills when I was 14. Though it wasn't d&d based, I was brainstorming a shit ton and kept updating it. Playable classes were the ordinary, dragons, water druids, golems, centaurs, spiders, wearwolves/vampires, ect.
................................../----- water dragon -------- ice dragon
Example: Dragon----------- fire dragon ------------ lava Dragon
....,.............................\----- lightning dragon --- storm dragon

You could only go one direction and have 2 classes. Dragon would have all your basic bonuses to attributes and passives that a dragon would have. Well the others had more skills and bonuses to the element of choice.

If need be, I could set one up. I have a book and could supplement the information through online books.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

Quote:Originally posted by HabsFanFromOntario@Mar 16 2016, 10:59 PM

If need be, I could set one up. I have a book and could supplement the information through online books.

That would be amazing. Do you play? If so, what version?

Quote:Originally posted by Rowe89@Mar 17 2016, 12:04 AM

That would be amazing. Do you play? If so, what version?

I'd actually be looking more at a warhammer fantasy roleplay but having more magical items and better drops which is more of a DnD style.

I'd be down for this

[Image: Jepox.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by HabsFanFromOntario@Mar 16 2016, 11:13 PM

I'd actually be looking more at a warhammer fantasy roleplay but having more magical items and better drops which is more of a DnD style.

Tbh I've played warhammer a few times so I don't know much about it.

Rowe, make sure to PM me a reminder if we get this off the ground. I'll probably forget honestly, but I'm very interested!

HFFO technically ran my virginity game irl. Good fun.

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

There's still a lot to think about before it gets put into action. Races/classes, skills/proficiency/spells/scrolls, weapons/armor/gear. All that is on the internet but DMs, parties, rules, possible storyline, and the world itself is a huge discussion that will make or break the league.

Quote:Originally posted by Toast@Mar 17 2016, 12:29 AM
Rowe, make sure to PM me a reminder if we get this off the ground. I'll probably forget honestly, but I'm very interested!

My uncle did but same platform.

It's like a more realistic DnD platform. I'd probably have 6 people but I'd handpick them through applications to make sure we have a good mix and people who can make times and would be fun to play with.

Toast would also be a given :wub:

Quote:Originally posted by Rowe89@Mar 17 2016, 12:30 AM
There's still a lot to think about before it gets put into action. Races/classes, skills/proficiency/spells/scrolls, weapons/armor/gear. All that is on the internet but DMs, parties, rules, possible storyline, and the world itself is a huge discussion that will make or break the league.

IF you want, I can set something up, but there wouldn't be a map.

We'd probably do it through a discord or something with a dice rolling application.

I'd also negate spells since Wizards are basically useless in this game unless you put in a ridiculous amount of time.

Quote:Originally posted by Toast@Mar 16 2016, 11:29 PM

What's HFFO?

Quote:Originally posted by Rowe89@Mar 17 2016, 12:33 AM

What's HFFO?

HabsFanFromOntario = HFFO

I'm in 100%

[Image: c3936a1e67537ed2c9716b30ba8432ee.png]

BUBBA -- Roster===Updates

Bojo Machine
League of Accomplished Players
Player builder

Quote:Originally posted by HabsFanFromOntario@Mar 16 2016, 11:32 PM

IF you want, I can set something up, but there wouldn't be a map.

We'd probably do it through a discord or something with a dice rolling application.

I'd also negate spells since Wizards are basically useless in this game unless you put in a ridiculous amount of time.

Yeah true. Like everyone, i'd like it to run smooth and not complicate things to the point of not knowing what to do as a beginniner or having disorder in the forums. A basic set up at first will be best I believe.